MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero tolerance for disrespect or insinuations that I had anything to do with with Ally’s murder or that I’m lying in my posts.
You’re next chimpface so I strongly suggest you watch your tone!
You are the only one I've seen being disrespectful and now you are threatening other members. Surely even a VI is not allowed to do that. Is this how you react when investigators question you?

You are the only one I've seen being disrespectful and now you are threatening other members. Surely even a VI is not allowed to do that. Is this how you react when investigators question you?

Insinuations that I had anything to do with Ally’s murder or that I’m lying are completely disrespectful. Period!
You’re last question is extremely rude and disrespectful and if you act this way again Ill request that your account be suspended as well... so consider yourself warned.
Its time we clean up the garbage on this forum, which at the moment... includes you.
I am NOT around anymore!
I hope I’ve made my point clear!

I sure hope Ally never had to see this sort of display. It borders on vindictive and is out of line, at the very least. CM, you say over and over you can understand why a BF gets scrutinized, and that we don't have to agree with you, but when we ask questions or ask for clarification you become angry and use vulgarities. Do you not see how your behavior makes it difficult to trust you are being honest with us? Even if we want to believe in you, you are pulling that away by your own threats.

Threatening to have everyone banned would likely end up with you being the only poster here. is that really want you would like?

WS stands for Websleuths, not Wes Sutherland

Just to clear this up.
Franz said this about Ally to a reporter, Vera Hogan, in response to the question, “can you think of any reason anyone might have to want to kill your daughter.”
According to Vera this exchange was technically “off the record.”
And after Franz said Ally was mouthy, Nikki apparently got upset with him in front of Vera for suggesting that Ally being mouthy would be a good reason for someone to kill their daughter.

That was a very incriminating comment for any father to make after his child is murdered. I'm just becoming familiar with this case but is Franz the biological father of Ally? The only person who would believe "mouthy" is a reason to kill someone is the one making the comment but for a father to make it about his own child really causes me to question other comments he has made to the press.

What also makes no sense to me is that the comment was considered "off the record" to the reporter. No point in even asking it if she agreed up front not to print his reply.

I applaud your efforts in seeking the truth. My deepest sympathy for your loss.

I sure hope Ally never had to see this sort of display. It borders on vindictive and is out of line, at the very least. CM, you say over and over you can understand why a BF gets scrutinized, and that we don't have to agree with you, but when we ask questions or ask for clarification you become angry and use vulgarities. Do you not see how your behavior makes it difficult to trust you are being honest with us? Even if we want to believe in you, you are pulling that away by your own threats.

Threatening to have everyone banned would likely end up with you being the only poster here. is that really want you would like?

WS stands for Websleuths, not Wes Sutherland

Moderators - Im now requesting that Spellbound be timed-out for this comment, until I say otherwise.
This forum needs to decide whether it wants a VI that it actually respects, or whether it doesn’t want one at all!
Again, bears10 banned indefinitely!
Spellbound suspended and timed out until I feel he can behave himself on this forum.

Any questions regarding this you can PM me.
If I see either one of them post on this forum again you lose your VI.

We cannot be sure the reporter actually said that in the context it was reported here, without her verification. Second hand reporting is not always transferred accurately or with the original speaker's intent. I take it with a grain of salt. my dad would likely say I could be mouthy, too --- but it would not mean he intended to kill me because if it.

That was a very incriminating comment for any father to make after his child is murdered. I'm just becoming familiar with this case but is Franz the biological father of Ally? The only person who would believe "mouthy" is a reason to kill someone is the one making the comment but for a father to make it about his own child really causes me to question other comments he has made to the press.

What also makes no sense to me is that the comment was considered "off the record" to the reporter. No point in even asking it if she agreed up front not to print his reply.

I applaud your efforts in seeking the truth. My deepest sympathy for your loss.
I agree. And we aren’t the only ones.
Vera contacted LE after this interaction so their aware of it.

We cannot be sure the reporter actually said that in the context it was reported here, without her verification. Second hand reporting is not always transferred accurately or with the original speaker's intent. I take it with a grain of salt. my dad would likely say I could be mouthy, too --- but it would not mean he intended to kill me because if it.

REPORTED!
You’re no longer allowed to post on this forum. Goodbye

Moderators - Im now requesting that Spellbound be timed-out for this comment, until I say otherwise.
This forum needs to decide whether it wants a VI that it actually respects, or whether it doesn’t want one at all!
Again, bears10 banned indefinitely!
Spellbound suspended and timed out until I feel he can behave himself on this forum.

Any questions regarding this you can PM me.
If I see either one of them post on this forum again you lose your VI.
If you are trying to contact a moderator to request someone be given a TO or banned it's best if you click "Report" on the post in question and send the message to a moderator that way. There's no guarantee if/when a moderator will read the thread, but someone will be alerted to the post immediately.

Moderators - I new request spellbound to be banned from this forum indefinitely.

I have no reason to doubt the comment. My dad would have been devastated and heartbroken if any of his children had been murdered but he also lived by the motto: "If you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all."

If you are trying to contact a moderator to request someone be given a TO or banned it's best if you click "Report" on the post in question and send the message to a moderator that way. There's no guarantee if/when a moderator will read the thread, but someone will be alerted to the post immediately.
I’ve reported them all. They just need to get on and do their jobs.

Nope. They will be banned from this forum. I will no longer be commenting for this forum until I receive confirmation said individuals have been banned from posting on this forum.
Actions have consequences my friends.
Disrespect and insinuations will NOT be tolerated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa