Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 Oakley has 5 bedrooms.
This lounge?

View attachment 138903
800x600

Or this one?

So someone, like us smarties, would have sold this large house, paid off loads of debt, and lived more frugally.
I must pay off my credit card each month, and pay bills on time: as with many 'on time', you obtain discounts.
Surely, they must have discussed this.

But then, I don't run a 'business' like some of you guys.
So what do I know.

Last edited:
So someone, like us smarties, would have sold this large house, paid off loads of debt, and lived more frugally.
I must pay off my credit card each month, and pay bills on time: as with many 'on time', you obtain discounts.
Surely, they must have discussed this.

Such a dire financial situation. Credit line maxing out and yet - 21st parties went ahead. Borce was over seas in March sitting beside that fluffy thing and smiling in pics.:rolleyes:
What was the new business plan. I do wonder.

Such a dire financial situation. Credit line maxing out and yet - 21st parties went ahead. Borce was over seas in March sitting beside that fluffy thing and smiling in pics.:rolleyes:
What was the new business plan. I do wonder.

Wasn't there a discussion, about BR stating, something like, 'good place to dispose of a body', as stated by this guy, from overseas, now living here.

But 2 logs in Macedon was more appropriate, I guess.:D

Just curious why would an engineer be called as a witness?

"Pathologist Melanie Archer was the first witness to give evidence on Monday.
Ms Archer told the court she could not say exactly when Ms Ristevski's body was moved to Mount Macedon.
It is expected 28 other witnesses will appear over the next two weeks including family members, friends, police, an engineer, and a pathologist. "

What Ristevski did on day his wife was allegedly killed

Ms Archer told the court she could not say exactly when Ms Ristevski's body was moved to Mount Macedon.
It is expected 28 other witnesses will appear over the next two weeks including family members, friends, police, an engineer, and a pathologist. "

Something to do with the car?

The couple’s daughter, Sarah, got home at 6pm to be told that her mother had walked out and couldn’t be reached on her phone.

The court heard she told police that her father had been “reluctant” to call authorities to report his wife missing, telling her: “What are we going to tell the police? ‘Mum got upset and walked out?’ ”

Category: | Herald Sun

or

Police say Mr Ristevski did not tell Sarah that her mother was missing on the day she went missing or ask whether she had heard from her mother.
What Ristevski did on day wife died

Confusing!
It is seeming as though SR may not have tried to contact her mother on the 29th. Which is really odd if she were working at the store that day and was aware Karen had not turned up. imo

“I just want my mum to come home,” she said.
“It’s not like her to miss work as well.
“It’s not like her”

Family fears for missing Avondale Heights mum Karen Ristevski

She must have known her mother was not at the store that night as the grandparents were told at dinner.

Could it be a engineer to do with vehicles? Merc's in particular.

Edited - ditto sleep

Could it be a engineer to do with vehicles? Merc's in particular.

Edited - ditto sleep
Computer and telecommunications have engineers.

Telecommunications engineering is an engineering discipline centered on electrical and computer engineering which seeks to support and enhance telecommunication systems. The work ranges from basic circuit design to strategic mass developments. Wikipedia

More likely to be around 1pm when Court usually breaks.

We'll become experts.
Perhaps offer to help, our favourite guy Matt.
I would supply the Coffees.

In Melbourne, very WINDY, so we'll hear the wind, masking BR's shakes.

So now, for quick walk, with my phone, fit bit, and little dog for protection, and then back here, for loads more LIES exposed.
Can't wait.

Midday almost, and cannot find new info.
Any one have any luck? :)

July 17, 2018 7:27am
Magistrate Sue Cameron has adjourned the suppression order application argument until today to allow for the committal proceeding to start.

Borce Ristevski in court for committal hearing

The magistrate adjourned the suppression order argument yesterday until today. So as the hearing could get going.
Maybe that is all happening this morning and when they have sorted that out information will start flowing.

Wednesday is NOT late night shopping...
The centre would have been closed.

Sarah would have known that statement at the dinner to his parent's was bogus...

If Boris denies and Sarah doesn't add anything to incriminate.

We'll. ..... it's a committal hearing...

Back to the drawing board.

Yes, he didn't think that through too well, did he?

Although of course just because the centre is closed, doesn't mean business owners (and employees) can't gain access to work in their businesses. So that would make his excuse credible to the family, probably, especially if Karen was in the habit of doing it in the past. If she wasn't in the habit of doing so, then surely it would generate suspicions. Perhaps we'll find out as the hearing goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail