CO CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #3

Im so sorry to hear that, Daey. That people are actually affected seems to be unimportant. huh?. What people don't see in the media or on the internet doesn't exist. We need to form more organizations that keeps stories like this alive and lobby agencies to devote more time and energy to ensuring the safety of the people and reassuring their communities.

People need to demand action.

True as it is that some murders go unsolved. ..that the answer is impossible..but it is our responsibility as human beings to protect and defend life.

Sometimes the victim of the crime is the whole community. This is the tragedy.

There is a callousness to the citizens.

There should be a promise to instate more protection , to clean up the area, to enforce restrictions, to watch comings and goings..to alert the neighbors when the hatchet man is released from jail.

MOO

JDM....Height? Weight? Eye color?

He is old, grey hair. Looks nothing like BG. And obviously he isn’t. The article states when asked if he knows why LE was there, and he said “April Tinsley” as a response. He confessed to the entire Tinsley crime.

BUT...why can LE not say whether or not they are looking at him for Delphi? Why does Riley have to be “intentionally vague?” What in the actual F&ck is going on in those answers?

He is old, grey hair. Looks nothing like BG. And obviously he isn’t. The article states when asked if he knows why LE was there, and he said “April Tinsley” as a response. He confessed to the entire Tinsley crime.

BUT...why can LE not say whether or not they are looking at him for Delphi? Why does Riley have to be “intentionally vague?” What in the actual F&ck is going on in those answers?

IMO they've been intentionally vague during the whole investigation. In this case there are similarities but they won't say what exactly, for example. I don't think they have a clue in either this case or the other one.

Is there DNA or ballistics evidence in TW case? Have they returned KN and DN belongings? Have they ruled them out? Etc, etc.

Come to think of it are TW and Delphi case even still linked by LE regarding the similarities?

Last edited:
IMO they've been intentionally vague during the whole investigation. In this case there are similarities but they won't say what exactly, for example. I don't think they have a clue in either this case or the other one.

Is there DNA or ballistics evidence in TW case? Have they returned KN and DN belongings? Have they ruled them out? Etc, etc.

Come to think of it are TW and Delphi case even still linked by LE regarding the similarities?

We don’t have the answers to those questions. We have been taking about it for the last 3 threads. That’s why no one knows.

nevermind, you mean the cops are vague not the killer of April ..!!! I thought the SUSPECT was being vague..

there is something about the delphi case..the way in which this murder unfolded that has to do with a fantasy..where the location , the finding of the victims, age of the victims and the killings themselves that this murder is a 100% outdoor murder where so many variables could interfere. That I want to think of someone who
will conduct sexual behaviour outdoors , someone who visualised this happening outside in the woods, during the day as his fantasy.

so not committing easier murders in a car or picking up a girl with a car or using a car to transport a victim elsewhere or to murder the victim in a house or enclosed space so that they cannot easily escape.

it's an odd murder this way.

cant even say how he escaped Delphi.

no car.

are there washrooms over there? no right? so no washroom to hang around for flashing purposes...

ruminating..because the murders were committed without the use of a car..another piece of the puzzle fitting nicely. just saying.

Last edited:
well he's a psychopath so he would enjoy having them think he killed abby and libby, it's a famous case and he enjoys the attention. plus he has been threatening to kill more children forever. MOO

Exactly right imo. Creeps like Miller who gloat over their deplorable deeds are an example of how LE minimizes the risk of other false confessions by withholding details from the public that only the actual perpetrator would know.

it's too bad that SO's only have to sign a clipboard and don't have to talk to a counselor or have a recorded interview, we might then know if DN had any marks, scratches bruises or scrapes on his hands or face one day after Abby and Libby died .

it's too bad that SO's only have to sign a clipboard and don't have to talk to a counselor or have a recorded interview, we might then know if DN had any marks, scratches bruises or scrapes on his hands or face one day after Abby and Libby died .
I wondered about if there was any accountability other than signing in.
Fgs! We’re talking about sex offenders here! Who would ever think they wouldn’t reoffend and there could possibly be evidence on them of victims fighting back?
Plus some psychological evaluation of where their heads at on a regular basis!
Why don’t we have this down better? Ugh

We don't know what evidence there is for Tim or for Abby and Libby........but wouldn't it be a blessing if CeCe Moore took a look at both cases?

We don't know what evidence there is for Tim or for Abby and Libby........but wouldn't it be a blessing if CeCe Moore took a look at both cases?

I am so fascinated with her work. She didn’t even have any formal training!

But the million dollar question is whether either case has enough DNA for CeCe to even look at?l (assuming there are no suspects...)

We that'st have the answers to those questions. We have been taking about it for the last 3 threads. That’s why no one knows.
I know. I was answering your last three questions that's all.
You also said LE has to know who BG is. I don't think LE know who killed either TW or A & L.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen