Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
well,,, that's nice, Ant has got a backstage pass, and certainly the Vic Po got their moneys' worth , driving Ant to screaming madness , 'harassing him', making him a recluse in his own town. And they wont be calling a cab for him to get home to Diggers Rest , either. He will have to rely on Ms Cougar to come and pick him up when she's ready..

Still.. Ant had plenty of time to think over things and maybe, just maybe, come to the inevitable conclusion that he needs to be a very private person from now on.

well,,, that's nice, Ant has got a backstage pass, and certainly the Vic Po got their moneys' worth , driving Ant to screaming madness , 'harassing him', making him a recluse in his own town. And they wont be calling a cab for him to get home to Diggers Rest , either. He will have to rely on Ms Cougar to come and pick him up when she's ready..

Still.. Ant had plenty of time to think over things and maybe, just maybe, come to the inevitable conclusion that he needs to be a very private person from now on.

Think you're dreamin' Troop :D:p

I simply discard entirely the yarn that Borce 'gave Karen ' the mysterious $850. It has no clang of truth anywhere in it. That man was scrabbling for small change. He is big noting himself with that fib.

And how odd, way way in debt, so Borce just continues being an Uber driver!.. nothing changes, the debts increase, no one stops spending or starts earning more.

Murdering people for the insurance is such a fraught career.. for one thing, there is the dilemma of not wanting the body found, and being compelled to find the body , to get a death certificate , to claim the insurance.
Otherwise it's a long wait. 7 Years, maybe more.

It is perfectly possible to propose that Borce and /or others went up to Macedon to sort of shift the remains about, because, you know, they have to be found. No payout without proof of death.

Well he is busy Friday
Same arresting officer as his father.

EFAS

Nocookies

Ristevski’s body was discovered by two people carrying out conservation work in February 2017.

Mr Fisher said the duo observed a human skull and a foot lying between two tree trunks “almost completely concealed”.

He said Ristevski was identified by her dental records and her body was too decomposed to determine a cause of death.

Now the truth is coming out Borce and yes it's very public. Pride cometh before a fall.

April 13, 2017
Borce Ristevski was seething when The Australian visited his home on a chilly evening in August last year. “What the f..k do you want?” he asked, his anger deepening when he learned which publication we represented.

“Let me tell you something: you can’t even get facts right,” he said, before slamming the gate of his home.

It later became clear he was deeply unhappy about an article in The Australiandetailing his finances in the months before his wife went missing.

Proud of his wealth and business achievements, he was furious that his business track record had been made public, telling family members the report was wrong. He rejected any suggestion he was in financial trouble, insisting the media coverage was affecting his business and giving the false impression his wife had run away from money problems
Nocookies

Now the truth is coming out Borce and yes it's very public. Pride cometh before a fall.

April 13, 2017
Borce Ristevski was seething when The Australian visited his home on a chilly evening in August last year. “What the f..k do you want?” he asked, his anger deepening when he learned which publication we represented.

“Let me tell you something: you can’t even get facts right,” he said, before slamming the gate of his home.

It later became clear he was deeply unhappy about an article in The Australiandetailing his finances in the months before his wife went missing.

Proud of his wealth and business achievements, he was furious that his business track record had been made public, telling family members the report was wrong. He rejected any suggestion he was in financial trouble, insisting the media coverage was affecting his business and giving the false impression his wife had run away from money problems
Nocookies

Then this -
A day in the life of Borce Ristevski

Expecting his focus to be on the search for his missing wife, Mr Ristevski was more interested in righting the wrongs of previous media articles.
Later that night I was surprised to receive a phone call from Mr Ristevski on the same theme.
He was especially perturbed by any suggestion that the couples Bella Bleu retail business had money troubles.
Mr Ristevski strongly denied that the couple were dogged by debt, telling me that “Karen hadn’t done a runner on the basis on our finances”.
“It had nothing to do with our financial situation, it was about the takings the previous day that we were discussing,” he said.
“I don’t care what you write, so long as it’s factual.
“I don’t get any papers at all, I just get bits and pieces from what people are telling me and what I see online.

“I’m going to say whatever I want to say, and who’s going to dispute that”.

Category: | Herald Sun

? Sorry, don't understand what you mean, tmar. Could you please explain for the benefit of dim people like me? :DTIA

Hi purple.
You are not dim. We all think differently.
I think of other scenarios, am very imaginative, and look for other reasons etc.
Pick up points, that may have little or no meaning, to the situation.
We don't know (and may never know) what happened.
I left my comment, for readers to think about other possibilities.
All my own thoughts.

Last edited:
BREAKING: Borce Ristevski’s son Anthony Rickard WILL NOT be called to give evidence at his Dad’s committal hearing. Rickard was arrested yesterday on outstanding warrants and has dodged requests to appear at the hearing into his stepmother’s murder
tennewsmelb Candice Wyatt on Twitter

It could be AR, due to withdrawal, cannot function well.
Maybe AR's 'mental state' is at risk, and therefore will not be subjected to further distress.
A Psychiatrist may have advised on this matter.
Perhaps later, AR will regret not 'being questioned'.

Last edited:
Then this -
A day in the life of Borce Ristevski

Expecting his focus to be on the search for his missing wife, Mr Ristevski was more interested in righting the wrongs of previous media articles.
Later that night I was surprised to receive a phone call from Mr Ristevski on the same theme.
He was especially perturbed by any suggestion that the couples Bella Bleu retail business had money troubles.
Mr Ristevski strongly denied that the couple were dogged by debt, telling me that “Karen hadn’t done a runner on the basis on our finances”.
“It had nothing to do with our financial situation, it was about the takings the previous day that we were discussing,” he said.
“I don’t care what you write, so long as it’s factual.
“I don’t get any papers at all, I just get bits and pieces from what people are telling me and what I see online.

“I’m going to say whatever I want to say, and who’s going to dispute that”.

That last comment.
Well Borcey, saying whatever you want, now is being disputed.:D:D:D
Let us see, what we find.
My fav person Matt, must have a 'helper' (probably a Sleuther here) tabulating how many of Borcey's lies, will be uncovered.:)
Heaps, I bet.

Police say Mr Ristevski did not tell Sarah that her mother was missing on the day she went missing or ask whether she had heard from her mother.
What Ristevski did on day wife died

Was Sarah actually working at the shop that day?
Borce did not tell her that her mother was missing that day. He did not ask her had she heard from her. Yet they told the parents over dinner Karen was at Bella Bleu that night working.
But, but , but Sarah a 21 year old young woman she must have wondered ... where the hell is Mum?
If there are no calls or texts from Sarah to her Mum on the 29th from 10:43 am until she logged into her facebook account and asked all of Karen's friends had they seen her Mum the next day. I am going to have a lot of questions. I assume Mr Fisher will ask everyone of them.
I could imagine, Sarah only knew, her mother wasn't at the shop, when going for dinner. Maybe, she and her father were used to hide something re Karen, when they had contact to HIS parents. Because KR/BR had marital problems over the last years, Karen perhaps had stopped her visits at the in-laws and Borce/Sarah had always an excuse like Karen "being at the shop" or being here and there. More easy than to say, Karen wouldn't have wanted to visit.

23 Oakley has 5 bedrooms.
This lounge?

View attachment 138903
800x600

Or this one?
First one is the lounge - games room attached to the lounge.

Borce's estranged son AR no longer required to give evidence.
The prosecutor told the Magistrate he had been withdrawn from the list.
David Howley defence lawyer confirmed they have withdrawn their cross- examination application.

Borce Ristevski’s son won’t give evidence at committal hearing

David Howley, what happened to Sam Noton?
Does this lawyer work for Stary Law Firm?

Let us hope, due to money issues, Pro Bono, will not pay for the TOP guys.

Borce Ristevski has broken down in court.

BREAKING: Borce Ristevski has broken down in court as his daughter Sarah recounted a jovial family fight involving Arnotts shapes and “thunder thighs”. It’s the first time he’s showed emotion.

Candice Wyatt on Twitter

She might be confirming the Ristevski household was a verrrrry happy one and that mum, dad and the only daughter had great times together.
A N D dad wouldn't do such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member