MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. And we aren’t the only ones.
Vera contacted LE after this interaction so their aware of it.
That's good to know. In his interview, Franz also said some things about his military service. He mentioned being stationed in Alaska and didn't care for his fellow soldiers so he volunteered for Vietnam. But he doesn't seem to have actually been in actual combat while in Vietnam. If that's the case, I find his "road kill" comments quite troubling and also his need for a support group 50 years later. What was his interaction with you? I'm curious because you did see combat. Thank you for your service, btw.

Posting again - Tricia's words:
And Tricia has written this about other VI:
It is up to you to believe him or not.
I will not tolerate even the slightest snark against [VI].
You are allowed to ask questions but you cannot harass.

You may ask questions of verified insiders, but you must be respectful.
If you choose not to believe [VI] then you must move on.
We will not allow anyone to harass a verified insider because they don't believe what the poster is saying.

That's good to know. In his interview, Franz also said some things about his military service. He mentioned being stationed in Alaska and didn't care for his fellow soldiers so he volunteered for Vietnam. But he doesn't seem to have actually been in actual combat while in Vietnam. If that's the case, I find his "road kill" comments quite troubling and also his need for a support group 50 years later. What was his interaction with you? I'm curious because you did see combat. Thank you for your service, btw.
How do you know he didn't see combat? He could have PTSD whether or not he was ever on the front lines.

I’ve been following this thread from the beginning. I will say that posters have been very disrespectful towards the VI and continue to do so. I don’t want to be the reason a VI leaves the forum and we’ve been told not to be the reason several times over. If I was going out of my way to give info and have dialog and I kept being accused and disrespected I definitely wouldn’t hang around or feel obligated for very long.

Nope. They will be banned from this forum. I will no longer be commenting for this forum until I receive confirmation said individuals have been banned from posting on this forum.
Actions have consequences my friends.
Disrespect and insinuations will NOT be tolerated!

Respect is a two-way street

His words from the interview I linked. I find it highly doubtful someone who never was in combat is going to have PTSD 50 years later.

I said earlier PTSD is misunderstood, and there are many misconceptions. It doesn't help anyone to question the legitimacy of another's experience and illness.

He said he wasn't a combat fighter. It doesn't mean he didn't see combat. He was infantry - I'm sure he saw plenty.

People don't always seek treatment or realize anything is wrong right away. I've known many Vietnam vets who were sick for years before realizing there was help, that their suffering had a name and was a real thing.

BUMP:
ADMIN NOTE:
We are always very fortunate to have a VI in our midst to help shed light on a case. You may respectfully ask the VI questions, and you have the option of believing or disbelieving what they have to say. You may not be disrespectful towards them, insinuate their involvement, or make direct or veiled accusations against them.

No member wants to be responsible for a VI deciding they don't need the hassle.

I said earlier PTSD is misunderstood, and there are many misconceptions. It doesn't help anyone to question the legitimacy of another's experience and illness.

He said he wasn't a combat fighter. It doesn't mean he didn't see combat. He was infantry - I'm sure he saw plenty.

People don't always seek treatment or realize anything is wrong right away. I've known many Vietnam vets who were sick for years before realizing there was help, that their suffering had a name and was a real thing.

I have my own friends and family who served in Vietnam including my brother, USMC Capt., and they aren't dwelling on it 50 years later. They sure aren't belittling their fellow troops and criticizing their work ethic 50 years later in interviews with the press.

I have my own friends and family who served in Vietnam including my brother, USMC Capt., and they aren't dwelling on it 50 years later. They sure aren't belittling their fellow troops and criticizing their work ethic 50 years later in interviews with the press.
That's great for them.
I have no reason to believe Franz didn't serve the USA admirably and no reason to think he's lying about his post-war emotional state.

That's great for them.
I have no reason to believe Franz didn't serve the USA admirably and no reason to think he's lying about his post-war emotional state.

Where did I even suggest he didn't serve admirably? I think he was a mechanic who didn't see combat and 50 years later he is embellishing his service. I find his comments odd, considering the reason for the interview was the murder of his daughter.

Dear Everyone,

Emotions are running high. Cases seem to implode on Websleuths when there is no new information to discuss.

Please keep your emotions in check and get back to discussing Ally's case.

Thank you,
Tricia

I’ve been following this thread from the beginning. I will say that posters have been very disrespectful towards the VI and continue to do so. I don’t want to be the reason a VI leaves the forum and we’ve been told not to be the reason several times over. If I was going out of my way to give info and have dialog and I kept being accused and disrespected I definitely wouldn’t hang around or feel obligated for very long.

Hopefully our VI will stay with us. I cannot get my mind to accept that either he or FB harmed Ally. Just cannot believe that. jMO
So Is it possible that someone else did? Do we know about any white or light colored sedans seen in the area? Who's?
My theory is that someone(s) in that car stopped Ally and tried to drag her into their car. She broke free and ran away. Being an adult woman Ally would know not to let them drive her to another location. For unknown reasons they were carrying a loaded shotgun and shot her so that she could not identify them.
I think it is also possible she recognized them. After all she lived there and knew many locals.
Or, they might bave been poaching out of season. I saw hunting blinds in the pictures. Does anyone else have another theory we could consider while cooling off.

Last edited:
You do realize there’s no way to insert dates into text messages right?
So why even ask for them? Just so you can turn around and say “it doesn’t prove much”.
What was the point of asking for them then?
Once again... denial, denial, denial.

I agree. I am sure LE will have all your texts anyway and will have already verified this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa