Found Safe Canada - Bonita Carol Hay (Heilman), 68, Calgary, AB, 6 July 2018

tarabull

Life is a puzzle.
Reaction score
Search for missing Calgary woman enters sixth day

Calgary police are now in the sixth day of a search for a missing Calgary woman and her truck.

Bonita Carol Hay (Heilman), 68, and her red Ford F150 bearing license plate BNL-5640, were last seen in Deer Run last Friday.

Hay is 5’1″, 200 lbs with blond hair and brown eyes.

(Pics at link)

I'd love to know the date of the bottom picture (dressed in blue). If it was the day she went missing, she looks rushed and harried.

Here's the area she was last seen:

Deer Run
Calgary, AB T2J 5M6, Canada

Google Maps

I live in Queensland, right next to Deer Run. She was last seen in the TD bank near my house.
Searchers have been seen in the area. I've also been looking around. This is a weird area to just end up in. Only about 2 or 3 ways into this area, and we are surrounded by fish creek park.

I would like to know if she withdrew any money, or what happened in the bank. Would maybe shed some light.

I hope she's found and soon. I hope it's something like sudden amnesia or something.

I live in Queensland, right next to Deer Run. She was last seen in the TD bank near my house.
Searchers have been seen in the area. I've also been looking around. This is a weird area to just end up in. Only about 2 or 3 ways into this area, and we are surrounded by fish creek park.

I would like to know if she withdrew any money, or what happened in the bank. Would maybe shed some light.

I hope she's found and soon. I hope it's something like sudden amnesia or something.

Are there places in the area where she could have gone over an embankment? It seems strange that her red truck has not been spotted.

Apparently she was found in Fish Creek not far from my home. Not a lot of info as of yet, if at all. Just found out through a friend who lives closer to Fish Creek and seen the coroner's van and such.

Calgary Police Service

This police statement says she was found safe!
Hope and pray that is correct info.

I'd like to know more if possible because the sleuther above had heard they found her in Fish Creek (which to me, looks more like a river) and a coroner's van was present.

I'd like to know more if possible because the sleuther above had heard they found her in Fish Creek (which to me, looks more like a river) and a coroner's van was present.
Friend said maybe coroner. I had to re ask after coming across the statement from the police. Could be someone else. Unfortunately, bodies in the park and along the Bow River are common place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back