Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
do
A 12 day gap when it was not the norm, was not usual.

Do you think he knew 12 days before that they were coming? I wonder when FGM made the first call to him for the repair? It was a surprise visit, wasn't it... Did they report in MSN about when she made the call? I have a vague feeling they did. You seem to have a very good memory PT, maybe you can tell me when she rang him, TIA

do

Do you think he knew 12 days before that they were coming? I wonder when FGM made the first call to him for the repair? It was a surprise visit, wasn't it... Did they report in MSN about when she made the call? I have a vague feeling they did. You seem to have a very good memory PT, maybe you can tell me when she rang him, TIA

I have no idea with fgm 1st contacted Spedding re repair. but if it was before 31st august she may have mentioned to him the 12 September as being the expected date of arrival of the family to Kendall.

I have no idea with fgm 1st contacted Spedding re repair. but if it was before 31st august she may have mentioned to him the 12 September as being the expected date of arrival of the family to Kendall.

but i thought the family had planned the trip at a late stage... I'll try & look for BS first call out date. it'll be somewhere in-between i guess

Not everyone posts faithfully to their FBs every day. From memory, I don't believe BS was one to hang out on FB, posting everyday. (Or MS for that matter).

I doubt if someone would call so far in advance to have a broken washing machine repaired, and ask for it not to be looked at for 9 days. (What if it needed a part that needed a couple of weeks to order in?)

It seems (to me anyway) like an unreasonable assumption if we assuming that FGM had no need to wash her *own* clothing, and *only* wanted the machine fixed because company was coming?

jmo.

do

The arrival of ff on friday 12 was preplanned. The surprise part of their visit is ff arrived on thursday 11th. Detailed in 60 minutes interview by fm and ff.

Not everyone posts faithfully to their FBs every day. From memory, I don't believe BS was one to hang out on FB, posting everyday. (Or MS for that matter).

I doubt if someone would call so far in advance to have a broken washing machine repaired, and ask for it not to be looked at for 9 days. (What if it needed a part that needed a couple of weeks to order in?)

It seems (to me anyway) like an unreasonable assumption if we assuming that FGM had no need to wash her *own* clothing, and *only* wanted the machine fixed because company was coming?

jmo.

We dont know machine was not actually working when the call went to spedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would she contact him then ? She called him because machine was not working
It needed repair nothing about machine not working ie operating. Maybe the pump was making noise but still working. It happens

Last edited:
The only real place to offer excellent overview of what was occurring at the fgm household on the morning of William's abduction is from the top of Benaroon Drive close to where the fire trail commences. screen shot taken near fire trail start.JPG

You could see the adults sitting on the covered verandah/deck and the children running around in the grassed areas quite clearly close up of view top of benaroon.JPG

The place the family were seated is the small verandah with chairs on it

I hope we find out one day how well planned in advance this terrible crime was by the monsters involved. It’s one of the many questions I have. They seem to have been really lucky that day to pull it off but hopefully their luck is running out real fast.

The only real place to offer excellent overview of what was occurring at the fgm household on the morning of William's abduction is from the top of Benaroon Drive close to where the fire trail commences. View attachment 139078

You could see the adults sitting on the covered verandah/deck and the children running around in the grassed areas quite clearly View attachment 139079

The place the family were seated is the small verandah with chairs on it

Indeed you could. It wouldn’t be much of a stretch to think they could have been heard too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken