Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could these be the same Thunder pants?
View attachment 138930
I'll stop now.

busted-smiley.gif

totally! So wilf!!!!- - dad or now dead mum - wow have to go with dad if I want to keep up my lifestyle!
"SR's testimony today disappoints and frustrates me beyond belief.

She saw nothing strange about not hearing from her mum for 27 hours, yet according to earlier reports, KR and SR were 'best friends' and spoke several times a day.

The mysterious disappearance of Karen Ristevski investigated

A lot of what SR said today was more like a child giving evidence rather than a grown woman grieving for her mum. What's with the cutesy anecdotes?! She's seriously doing my head in.

What the heck does she think happened to her mum - and the mounting evidence against BR?"
I suspect the boyfriend might be funding the lifestyle. IMO

Leggins to Court..........Where's the respect?
She is smiling and aiming at someone (the hated photo reporter?) on the second pic ....
Forgotten all the "torment" with her witness questioning.
Ant might be right, assuming he would look like a fool in court. If he also would have praised his father as a man, who is always calm and never aggressive and couldn't do harm to a fly, maybe, we would have seen him like a fool?

Sarah said
* Karen would clean the bathroom to calm down
* She would remove her rings and at times forget to put them back on.
* Karen's i phone was always going flat.
*Karen would head upstairs- go for a walk - or take the car. SR not sure how often but she suggests that Karen's time-outs would last 1/2 a day.
* from the moment Karen disappeared and BR became a suspect she said that he had become her protector in hostile surroundings.
* Sarah spoke so softly in court she had to be told to speak up.

Category: | Herald Sun
Patrick Carlyon: Mother’s killing shatter’s Ristevski family’s idyllic life

So could we dare to assume that Karen did not have her rings on and the bathroom upstairs had been spit and polished?

Sarah said
* Karen would clean the bathroom to calm down
* She would remove her rings and at times forget to put them back on.
* Karen's i phone was always going flat.
*Karen would head upstairs- go for a walk - or take the car. SR not sure how often but she suggests that Karen's time-outs would last 1/2 a day.
* from the moment Karen disappeared and BR became a suspect she said that he had become her protector in hostile surroundings.
* Sarah spoke so softly in court she had to be told to speak up.

So could we dare to assume that Karen did not have her rings on and the bathroom upstairs had been spit and polished?
:eek:

So when Sarah last saw her mother in her pj's downstairs.
She said "Bye Mum see you tonight".
Karen replied "Ok see you tonight"
It was expected that Sarah boyfriend parents, her parents and her grandparents would be having dinner that night.

So it was a gathering of two families and no one mentioned Karen had taken a somewhat unusual and extended time out?

It was expected that Sarah boyfriend parents, her parents and her grandparents would be having dinner that night.

So it was a gathering of two families and no one mentioned Karen had taken a somewhat unusual and extended time out?

This is extremely sad. Karen was meant to be there at that dinner but she was already dead in the bush while everyone, including Borce were munching it up on some Masadonian food.
This is really shocking. What a cold and calculating SOB.
He deserves life.
He WILL get life.

BBM- My head is spinning :confused:

I don't know, how to reconcile with running a business, which I had PASSION for??
How might Sarah's mental state be, if she meant the whole time to have a normal, peaceful live at her parent's house? Inexplicable, IMO. Puhh!

This is extremely sad. Karen was meant to be there at that dinner but she was already dead in the bush while everyone, including Borce were munching it up on some Masadonian food.
This is really shocking. What a cold and calculating SOB.
He deserves life.
He WILL get life.

Just wrong, wrong, wrong :mad::mad::mad:

I don't know, how to reconcile with running a business, which I had PASSION for??
How might Sarah's mental state be, if she meant the whole time to have a normal, peaceful live at her parent's house? Inexplicable, IMO. Puhh!

A little paranoid maybe.

Whilst telling her Arnotts shapes story to the court she pause and said "someone took a photo in here" she evidently heard the electronic sound of an iphone or ipad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members