IL IL - Alexis Scott, 20, Peoria, 23 Sept 2017

Wait- She had been trafficked 3 weeks before this? How was she found? Did she have a pimp?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

She went to Vegas with a few people, specifically one man from Illinois, and a girl friend, but others as well. They were riding in a car together and she mentioned feeling almost drugged at one point. She woke up to not be with the people she came to Vegas with, but 2 men. She was able to escape at some point but was found naked on the strip in California. A woman found her and clothed her and called her mother. Alexis did not give many details to her mother, as she was afraid of retaliation from the men, but her mother found out many details after the current disappearance.

3 weeks later, she attends a house party and has not been seen or heard from since. It is a theory that the men at this residence, and the man she went to vegas with, are all associated. Or it is possible she was found by the men she was sold to in Vegas and is suffering as a result of her prior escape.

I listened to her The Vanished episode a few days ago. I'm going to listen again to make sure I have all of the information straight in my head. I saw a good idea in the group for Alexis about searching Backpage around the Super Bowl this year since it's such a huge human trafficking event.

I listened to her The Vanished episode a few days ago. I'm going to listen again to make sure I have all of the information straight in my head. I saw a good idea in the group for Alexis about searching Backpage around the Super Bowl this year since it's such a huge human trafficking event.

Mother takes matters into her own hands: http://www.centralillinoisproud.com...ontinue-the-search-for-her-daughter/991624748

A Peoria mother says shes not giving up, this comes months after her daughter disappeared. Today she held a fundraiser with the hope of hiring someone to help get more answers.

It's been five long months and still 20-year-old Alexis Scott is missing without a trace.

But her mother April Allen-Scott says the search efforts aren't anywhere near over.

“I’ll play your game but I'm gonna play to win,” said Scott. “I don't know what everyone else has done but I'm not everybody else you chose the wrong mom.”

The mother says the police department isn't doing enough to help in the search for her daughter.

More at link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[h=1]Peoria police again search house where Alexis Scott was last seen
http://www.pjstar.com/news/20180305...search-house-where-alexis-scott-was-last-seen[/h]
Officers with a federal anti-drug task force and the Peoria Police Department served two search warrants on the house, at 125 W. Richmond Ave., about 10:30 a.m.

The federal agents were there searching for drugs while Peoria police were at the scene looking for “biological” evidence as it related to Alexis Scott, who vanished the morning of Sept. 23 after being at a party at the house, said Peoria police Lt. Mike Boland.

They went to a field near Canton after learning a person had taken a bloody mattress, some carpet and padding there to burn. An Illinois State Police forensic team went and found a burn pile with box springs and other material. Those were collected, and test results on that material are pending.

Evidence is said to have been found during a search that was coordinated with the Peoria Police & volunteers. It has been sent to the lab.

Timeline given by Peoria PD. Alexis's mother says many pieces of this timeline is incorrect.

Attachments

• Peoria Police Department - Posts.pdf
    99.3 KB · Views: 18
One year later, no sign of Alexis Scott

GALESBURG — It’s been one year.

Alexis Camry Scott was last seen 12 months ago, in the early morning hours, at a party held at 123 W. Richmond St. in Peoria.

The single mother of a 2-year-old named Tevin hasn’t been heard from for 365 days. No calls. No texts. No Facebook posts. No Snapchat pictures. No Messenger notes.

• scott_alexis10.jpg
  • scott_alexis11.jpg
  • scott_alexis12.jpg
  • scott_alexis_tattoo.jpg

scott_alexis_tattoo2.jpg

Details of Disappearance

Scott was last seen at a house party in the 100 block of Richmond Avenue in Peoria, Illinois sometime between 4:00 and 6:00 a.m. on September 23, 2017. According to the person who invited Scott to the party, she left the house on multiple occasions, and she was in the backyard when he left. She last used her cellular phone at 5:08 a.m., and reportedly left the party on foot sometime after 5:30 a.m. She has never been heard from again.

According to her loved ones, just weeks before her disappearance, Scott traveled to Las Vegas, Nevada to be a stripper, but became the victim of sex trafficking and was taken to Sacramento, California. She escaped there and a woman found her naked and disoriented in the street. Scott was able to contact her mother and return to Peoria, but feared retaliation from her traffickers.

The owner of the home where the party was at knows the man Scott went to Las Vegas with, and her family fears she was trafficked again. She left behind a young son. She's considered endangered and her case remains unsolved.
Alexis Camry Scott – The Charley Project

Alexis Scott was at a party in her hometown of Peoria, Illinois on the night of Friday, September 22, 2017 when she vanished. Partygoers confirmed to police that Alexis was at the party, but nobody knows exactly when she left or if she left with anyone. The 20-year-old was reported missing five days later by her mother, April Allen. April told Dateline her worries grew when she realized her daughter hadn’t posted anything on social media, which she usually did daily. There have been no named suspects or persons of interest in the case. The family, along with community members, runs the Alexis Camry Scott Facebook page to gather tips and organize meetings. If Alexis’s disappearance is felonious, Crime Stoppers is offering a $2,500 reward for information that leads to the arrest and indictment of any suspect.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam