MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know the point... when I don’t post them it’s... “what is he hiding? Why wont he post them? Why not share his last conversation with Allly?0

Then when I do post them... “well doesn’t prove much”.
**** off

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Don't rise to it.
We cannot be sure the reporter actually said that in the context it was reported here, without her verification. Second hand reporting is not always transferred accurately or with the original speaker's intent. I take it with a grain of salt. my dad would likely say I could be mouthy, too --- but it would not mean he intended to kill me because if it.

VI's don't need to provide links or verification so we have to take it or leave it.

So do we still have a VI?

I didn't check in to this thread yesterday and had a lot to catch up on. :confused:

I said earlier PTSD is misunderstood, and there are many misconceptions. It doesn't help anyone to question the legitimacy of another's experience and illness.

He said he wasn't a combat fighter. It doesn't mean he didn't see combat. He was infantry - I'm sure he saw plenty.

People don't always seek treatment or realize anything is wrong right away. I've known many Vietnam vets who were sick for years before realizing there was help, that their suffering had a name and was a real thing.

Does Franz have PTSD?

@Combatmedic2121
Thank you for posting the two screenshots with your conversation with Ally. One screenshot clearly shows that you had at least a cordial relationship with Ally on July 30th, 2016. The other screenshot shows that you had a loving relationship, but unfortunately it doesn't show a date. I understand that these two screenshots are from the same conversation. But I wonder if it would be possible to post more screenshots that would show how one part of the conversation that you posted transitions into the other one. That way, it would show without a doubt that you and Ally had a loving relationship on July 30th. It would also show that Nikki was wrong when she stated that you and Ally were no longer in a relationship.

@Combatmedic2121
It would also show that Nikki was wrong when she stated that you and Ally were no longer in a relationship.

RSBM for focus

Thought I would post the following article by Vera Hogan in which Nikki is quoted as saying:

Nikki disputes Sutherland’s claims about marriage.

“At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end,” Nikki said. “The idea that Ally would have agreed to an engagement in December of 2016 is preposterous. And then to wait until Wes was accepted into a nursing program, successfully completing a two-year curriculum, passing the state exam and finally get a nursing position before getting married is absurd.

“At the time of her murder, Ally was planning an August 2016 trip to Florida to visit a guy she had casually dated several years ago,” Nikki said. “I have a pile of clothes she purchased for that trip with the tags still attached.

New details revealed on Crime Watch Daily TV episode

Does Franz have PTSD?
Does he? I don't think any of us can say whether he does or doesn't, nor can any of us say whether he might*. The point I was getting at is it doesn't matter if someone was on the front lines or not - a lot of people get PTSD, and it's not limited to military combat veterans.

*eta: Meaning it's not up to anyone else to decide if a person's PTSD is "legitimate."

Last edited:
Hopefully our VI will stay with us. I cannot get my mind to accept that either he or FB harmed Ally. Just cannot believe that. jMO
So Is it possible that someone else did? Do we know about any white or light colored sedans seen in the area? Who's?
My theory is that someone(s) in that car stopped Ally and tried to drag her into their car. She broke free and ran away. Being an adult woman Ally would know not to let them drive her to another location. For unknown reasons they were carrying a loaded shotgun and shot her so that she could not identify them.
I think it is also possible she recognized them. After all she lived there and knew many locals.
Or, they might bave been poaching out of season. I saw hunting blinds in the pictures. Does anyone else have another theory we could consider while cooling off.

I agree with you. I posted my theory early on and it was similar. I think it may have even been random. They say she was feisty, if there happened to be an altercation on the road and the driver took it too far, I can see that being the situation as well.

Hopefully our VI will stay with us. I cannot get my mind to accept that either he or FB harmed Ally. Just cannot believe that. jMO
So Is it possible that someone else did? Do we know about any white or light colored sedans seen in the area? Who's?
My theory is that someone(s) in that car stopped Ally and tried to drag her into their car. She broke free and ran away. Being an adult woman Ally would know not to let them drive her to another location. For unknown reasons they were carrying a loaded shotgun and shot her so that she could not identify them.
I think it is also possible she recognized them. After all she lived there and knew many locals.
Or, they might bave been poaching out of season. I saw hunting blinds in the pictures. Does anyone else have another theory we could consider while cooling off.

Pretty much, your theory is currently my #1 theory...I think Ally's diminutive size plays a role in this, in that she appeared younger than she was. I think she was targeted, but that could be by seeing her over time from a certain distance (someone on her running route, who lived there or frequented the location) -- or a crime of (sudden) opportunity. Either way, I think it was an attempted kidnapping.

RSBM for focus

Thought I would post the following article by Vera Hogan in which Nikki is quoted as saying:

Nikki disputes Sutherland’s claims about marriage.

“At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end,” Nikki said. “The idea that Ally would have agreed to an engagement in December of 2016 is preposterous. And then to wait until Wes was accepted into a nursing program, successfully completing a two-year curriculum, passing the state exam and finally get a nursing position before getting married is absurd.

“At the time of her murder, Ally was planning an August 2016 trip to Florida to visit a guy she had casually dated several years ago,” Nikki said. “I have a pile of clothes she purchased for that trip with the tags still attached.

New details revealed on Crime Watch Daily TV episode

The more Nikki and Franz speak to the media, the more questions they raise about themselves, imo.

The only reason I can think of as to why Nikki would claim it preposterous is because Nikki wants him arrested. She doesn't care whether he's guilty, she just wants to deflect attention from herself and Franz.

In reality, to plan to become engaged just two months later and have a long engagement so he could complete school and gain employment before getting married is exactly what my husband and I did. iirc, Ally also was completely her master's degree.

Does he? I don't think any of us can say whether he does or doesn't, nor can any of us say whether he might*. The point I was getting at is it doesn't matter if someone was on the front lines or not - a lot of people get PTSD, and it's not limited to military combat veterans.

*eta: Meaning it's not up to anyone else to decide if a person's PTSD is "legitimate."

I thought that was the case - i.e. that we don't know if he has it or not.

Pretty much, your theory is currently my #1 theory...I think Ally's diminutive size plays a role in this, in that she appeared younger than she was. I think she was targeted, but that could be by seeing her over time from a certain distance (someone on her running route, who lived there or frequented the location) -- or a crime of (sudden) opportunity. Either way, I think it was an attempted kidnapping.

I think it is entirely possible a disgruntled teen in the area decided Ally was an easier target than shooting up his high school. I've only seen the one aerial photo and the houses appear far apart.

@Combatmedic2121
Thank you for posting the two screenshots with your conversation with Ally. One screenshot clearly shows that you had at least a cordial relationship with Ally on July 30th, 2016. The other screenshot shows that you had a loving relationship, but unfortunately it doesn't show a date. I understand that these two screenshots are from the same conversation. But I wonder if it would be possible to post more screenshots that would show how one part of the conversation that you posted transitions into the other one. That way, it would show without a doubt that you and Ally had a loving relationship on July 30th. It would also show that Nikki was wrong when she stated that you and Ally were no longer in a relationship.

How exactly do you want him to show that? Both have been shown. Do you think some conversations may have been omitted?

How, when and why did Vera Hogan relay the off the record information to Mr. Sutherland?

I thought NB may have told him but he says that VH told LE about it.

I think it is entirely possible a disgruntled teen in the area decided Ally was an easier target than shooting up his high school. I've only seen the one aerial photo and the houses appear far apart.

For me it is so similar to the Rebecca Bletsch case (about two hours drive away) that I think it may be connected. MOO.

He never claimed to have PTSD but apparently he likes to spend time with vets who do have it. He refers to Ally's murder as a "war" and he discusses it with the support group. I find that a huge red flag.

Meet Franz Brueger
You find it a huge red flag that he discusses his daughter's murder with his support group. Why? It's unhealthy to keep everything bottled in. It's good he has a safe place to discuss her murder and his feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23