MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is entirely possible a disgruntled teen in the area decided Ally was an easier target than shooting up his high school. I've only seen the one aerial photo and the houses appear far apart.

If you can give a general idea, about how far apart would you say the houses are? Also, about how far away are the houses from the rural road? TIA

Last edited:
The more Nikki and Franz speak to the media, the more questions they raise about themselves, imo.

The only reason I can think of as to why Nikki would claim it preposterous is because Nikki wants him arrested. She doesn't care whether he's guilty, she just wants to deflect attention from herself and Franz.

In reality, to plan to become engaged just two months later and have a long engagement so he could complete school and gain employment before getting married is exactly what my husband and I did. iirc, Ally also was completely her master's degree.

This is exactly right... which is why I think they stopped. I think this last article that Vera wrote caused a lot of problems for them and raised a lot of red flags for investigators.

This is also why I’ll be interested to see if they even comment to the media at the end of this month for the 2 year anniversary of their daughters murder.
I think if they even say anything at all, it will probably be very short and generic per their lawyers recommendation.

You find it a huge red flag that he discusses his daughter's murder with his support group. Why? It's unhealthy to keep everything bottled in. It's good he has a safe place to discuss her murder and his feelings.

I do find it a huge red flag for obvious reasons. If you don't see it, that's fine.

This is exactly right... which is why I think they stopped. I think this last article that Vera wrote caused a lot of problems for them and raised a lot of red flags for investigators.

Of course it raised huge red flags with investigators. I'm not a behavioral analyst with the FBI or anything even close and it sure has raised red flags with me!

I do find it a huge red flag for obvious reasons. If you don't see it, that's fine.
Your reasons are not obvious to me. Please share. Or maybe you can't w/o breaking TOS? It seems like you are just trying to hint at something and afaik Franz is still considered a victim and family member, not a suspect.

He never claimed to have PTSD but apparently he likes to spend time with vets who do have it. He refers to Ally's murder as a "war" and he discusses it with the support group. I find that a huge red flag.

Meet Franz Brueger

RBBM for focus

Per linked article, Franz does not claim to have PTSD, nor does he claim that the members of the Vietnam support group have it, either:

“Vietnam will never go away for me. Vietnam is a daily thought and will be what I think about when I take my last breath. I can’t look at road kill because of Vietnam. I see dead people. I belong to a Vietnam support group where we talk about these things.”

He may have been diagnosed with it, or maybe not; some or all of the members of the group may have been, or maybe not. We just don’t know.

The interviewer, Vera Hogan was the first one to use the word “war” in reference to Ally’s murder:

“Tell us about the other war you are fighting today.

Our only daughter, Alexandra (Ally) was murdered on July 30, 2016. She was shot in the back four times while on one of her daily 10-mile runs. One of the many tough parts for me is the memory of the footprints on the hospital floor. They were the footprints of the doctors and nurses working on her, and they were made in my daughter’s blood. How do I get out of this war? Where is my exit? But I get comfort from my support group, and we have Zeus. He was Alexandra’s dog for six months before she died.”

I honestly don't understand. Can you explain?

Franz was in a non-combat role during the Vietnam War yet 50 years later he was attending a support group of Vietnam Vets. Ally's murder now gives him a valid reason for needing support. He makes no mention of the fact her murder is unsolved but laments to the reporter, "How do I get out of this war? Where is my exit? But I get comfort from my support group, and we have Zeus.

How exactly do you want him to show that? Both have been shown. Do you think some conversations may have been omitted?

The two screenshots do not seem to fit together seamlessly. By making screenshots of the whole conversation with overlapping windows, he could prove without a doubt, that these two screenshots are part of the same conversation.

Franz was in a non-combat role during the Vietnam War yet 50 years later he was attending a support group of Vietnam Vets. Ally's murder now gives him a valid reason for needing support. He makes no mention of the fact her murder is unsolved but laments to the reporter, "How do I get out of this war? Where is my exit? But I get comfort from my support group, and we have Zeus.
How well do you know him? How many times have you met him? Only after Ally's murder, or were you close to him before?

I mean, because you know so much about the inner-workings of his mind and motivations it seems you two must be close.

The two screenshots do not seem to fit together seamlessly. By making screenshots of the whole conversation with overlapping windows, he could prove without a doubt, that these two screenshots are part of the same conversation.

Attachments

• FEF63688-9AA1-4BBE-8023-F307D4BAE8C5.png
    FEF63688-9AA1-4BBE-8023-F307D4BAE8C5.png
    547.5 KB · Views: 89

SeesSeas put them together for us. They appear to fit but I'm not an expert.
Posting the two iPhone screenshots:

0dbc2623-8048-4595-baa0-2ec0dedd6a49-png.138853

9a95ded0-fea8-4144-bee8-caf1d4dea91b-png.138567

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads