GUILTY NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #10 *Arrest*

Hey @borndem - can you check again if there is anything updated?

TIA!
wave-smiley.gif

Wouldn't his case be in Superior Court instead of the District Court?
Yes, without a doubt.
All murder, etc., trials are held in Superior Court.
Sometimes in a murder case, a District Court room is used for small matters such as scheduling details, etc., often without the suspect, but the Superior Court is where the action is.

Routine traffic matters & other non-felonious matters are tried in District Court.

Yes, without a doubt.
All murder, etc., trials are held in Superior Court.
Sometimes in a murder case, a District Court room is used for small matters such as scheduling details, etc., often without the suspect, but the Superior Court is where the action is.

Routine traffic matters & other non-felonious matters are tried in District Court.
Thanks!

If Earl has one shred of decency in him he will confess everything. He can look,and act tough,Adult Temper and all, but I see the abject fear.
The same goes for Kristy. She needs to fess up.
I can't believe she's Scott Free. It makes me so angry.
Poor little Mariah, and her brothers.
I hope those boys get a better life, and get all the love,and help they need. To be able cope,and make a better more loving world.

Links I don't seem able to do on iPad grrrr. Anyway the report I'm talking about is from News12 from December 17. At the bottom it states that Kimrey Is scheduled for next appearance December 18.

Maybe I've slept through something and missed something. Can someone please check out that report for me and let us know. Thank you.

We need a link to research it -- or some way of searching the info so that we can share it.
I found this article on News12, dated 12/2/17, so maybe this will help.
------------------------------------
NEW: Warrants explain charges against...
------------------------------------
I didn't find anything more recent on Google, but there certainly could be something more recent.

If Earl has one shred of decency in him he will confess everything. He can look,and act tough,Adult Temper and all, but I see the abject fear.
The same goes for Kristy. She needs to fess up.
I can't believe she's Scott Free. It makes me so angry.
Poor little Mariah, and her brothers.
I hope those boys get a better life, and get all the love,and help they need. To be able cope,and make a better more loving world.
Haven't been on here for awhile. Have the boys gone to live with their dad or does the mom still have custody ?
I had thought they would remove the boys from her custody since she obviously kept bad company and now her daughter is dead but I never heard if they removed the other children.

Last edited:
Links I don't seem able to do on iPad grrrr. Anyway the report I'm talking about is from News12 from December 17. At the bottom it states that Kimrey Is scheduled for next appearance December 18.

Maybe I've slept through something and missed something. Can someone please check out that report for me and let us know. Thank you.

I just looked on my notes, and it seems this might be Dec. 18, 2017 - ?? Can you look again and make sure the date is 2018? I say this because in my notes I have:

arrested 12/2/17, charged (no date) & indicted 1/23/18. So this Dec. 18th date MIGHT have been when he was charged last December....

TIA! :)

I've been thinking the same, Niner, re the court dates -- I think his indictment was scheduled for the next day, 12/18/17. There isn't usually much of a time gap between arrest and indictment because the one arrested must be told what his/her charges are, asap -- it's often on the same day. Many suspects are indicted in the evenings before they are taken to jail here in Wake County, NC.

BTW, nothing on Kimrey on the Onslow County docket so far today, 7/17/18.

I've been thinking the same, Niner, re the court dates -- I think his indictment was scheduled for the next day, 12/18/17. There isn't usually much of a time gap between arrest and indictment because the one arrested must be told what his/her charges are, asap -- it's often on the same day. Many suspects are indicted in the evenings before they are taken to jail here in Wake County, NC.

BTW, nothing on Kimrey on the Onslow County docket so far today, 7/17/18.

I've looked back and you and miner are correct. I just put Kimrey name in my search engine, on the menu the heading stated 'Kimrey Due in Court in MW ... wcti12. Clicked that and the report headline reads ' Kimrey faces judge on charges relating to MW death' dated Monday December 4th 2017.

Further down there's a video and a little below report states 'Kimreys next court date is scheduled for December 18'

In my excitement I took it to be December 2018, not December 18th.
As I said previously, I'm on iPad and can't do links. One of my sons borrowed my laptop and he's not due back until end of the week. Sorry for all the mouthy fake news :rolleyes:

No worries, altojack (saxophone, perhaps ??) - And you can be sure, it's nothing close to fake news!!
Keep on keepin' on. We're all impatient for justice now for this awful crime.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back