Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BR's legal team asked SR: Did he appear distressed at the fact your mum had gone missing?

SR: Can you define distressed?
dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Ten News Melbourne on Twitter

Timeline of June 29, 2016:
  • 10:43am: Communications tower detects both mobile phones near couple's home
  • 10:44am-11:40am: Mobile towers detect one or both phones between Avondale Heights and Gisborne
  • 11:09am: Borce Ristevski's phone switched off
  • 11:40am: Last known connection of Karen Ristevski's phone
  • 12:51pm: Borce Ristevski's phone switched back on
  • 1:03pm: Borce Ristevski returns home
Karen Ristevski's accused killer husband made up facts to cover tracks, court hears

So if Borce is the calm passive one and Sarah has her mum’s temperament could Borce be covering for Sarah??

I don’t believe what Sarah said. Not one bit.

That public plea.
We all saw it. It was there. Red face, bulging veins, dirty looks and Sarah no, no, not now, come, come away. Borce wanted to thump that reporter.

Nup I won’t wear that he is the passive one. Not after seeing that! And Sarah knew exactly how to handle him.
It actually doesn’t matter the temperament of a murderer, it takes just one flip-out, just one.

Okay, here we are on Day 3...anyone know who else is testifying besides the mechanic today? (Wondering if this mechanic is the one who BR rang while he (Mechanic) was in the middle of an interview with a reporter?) The one who said no, BR has never brought a/the car into his garage, then changing his mind once reminded of a time he did indeed look at Karen's car regarding a faulty fuel gauge? Same mechanic?

LOL Too Funny, soso!

Just want to add though, (moreso to the member you quoted), that BR didn't go out and buy the complete opposite to what Karen asked for.

"He would go out and buy milk and return with biscuits as well."

Yes that is right - he purchased the milk as well as the shapes. :)
Forgive me I am really not grasping the whole Arnotts shapes thingy, and how the discussion of these yummy and very cheap little snacks would have resulted in Borce tearing up.:confused:

oh,,,again... I'm with TGY!!….

all this time, I've been waiting for either Borce, or/and Sarah to at least enquire from the Police how the investigation is going... like.. any further ahead into who did this hideous murder?.. but no!!…

The only idea Borce, and his nutty brother came up with, and on the spur of the moment, too, was Karen running away, with a false passport, which everyone knows, is so easy to get.

But since then, and particularly after the body of Karen was found, no one has asked the public for help ( a general aspect of murder investigations, get the family to make a public plea ) no one in the family ( I discount Ant's babbling ) has , after a long time to think things over, come up with an idea of who would want Karen dead. And who hated her that much to be so disrespectful of her body to toss her in the bush, in an unmarked grave.

Whoever the killer is, it's plain as day that neither Sarah, nor Borce want him/her disturbed or inconvenienced in any way, shape or form. They want him/her left in peace and privacy, while they wend their complicated way thru the legal system... that's very kind of them, isn t it?...

Last edited:
I don’t believe what Sarah said. Not one bit.

That public plea.
We all saw it. It was there. Red face, bulging veins, dirty looks and Sarah no, no, not now, come, come away. Borce wanted to thump that reporter.

Nup I won’t wear that he is the passive one. Not after seeing that! And Sarah knew exactly how to handle him.
It actually doesn’t matter the temperament of a murderer, it takes just one flip-out, just one.

Yeah, Aunt P said she and Borce had a falling out about her speaking to the police and the media.
Now wasn't that really darn obvious on the day you mention.
Oh the body language.

Category: | Herald Sun
Sarah Ristevski gives evidence at committal hearing

I'm still waiting to find out who went Ballistic that morning?

The boutique needed to do better. Mum spoke of wanting more stock during these chats; Dad raised the notion of having sales.

Usually, such debates blew over, according to Sarah, who worked in the shop. Bella Bleu, as it was called, “wouldn’t have existed without my Mum”.

Category: | Herald Sun
Sarah Ristevski gives evidence at committal hearing

Yes that is right - he purchased the milk as well as the shapes. :)
Forgive me I am really not grasping the whole Arnotts shapes thingy, and how the discussion of these yummy and very cheap little snacks would have resulted in Borce tearing up.:confused:

It's a terrible example of an argument anyway! She (SR) really is grasping at straws. As other members have stated, that would be a discussion not an argument. She expects us to believe that's as bad as it got when it came to arguing in their house..really? Silly girl!!!

It's a terrible example of an argument anyway! She (SR) really is grasping at straws. As other members have stated, that would be a discussion not an argument. She expects us to believe that's as bad as it got when it came to arguing in their house..really? Silly girl!!!

I wonder if she did speak to a lawyer before taking the stand?

Did the cops tell Avondale Heights there is a madman on the loose killing and abducting your womenfolk.
Nothing. The cops didn’t need to ask around.
They had their man.

and when the remains of Karen were found, were the good rural folk of Mt Macedon, and assorted tourists warned to KEEP OUT of Macedon while an unknown conglomerate of killers buried women from the city right in their own backyard? in the dark of night? silently and secretly?..

nope.. not a bit of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member