Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s no freakin’ pussy Sarah!
IMO he became a volatile spoilt brat and you girls had to dance to his tunes.

What the f..k do you want?” he asked, his anger deepening when he learned which publication we represented.

“Let me tell you something: you can’t even get facts right,” he said, before slamming the gate of his home.

Okay, here we are on Day 3...anyone know who else is testifying besides the mechanic today? (Wondering if this mechanic is the one who BR rang while he (Mechanic) was in the middle of an interview with a reporter?) The one who said no, BR has never brought a/the car into his garage, then changing his mind once reminded of a time he did indeed look at Karen's car regarding a faulty fuel gauge? Same mechanic?

I think I read somewhere that the engineer would be called to talk about the fuel consumption.........ie to prove that the amount of fuel used in Karen's Merc was the same amount used to drive to Macedon that day. I hope so anyway :)

“Let me tell you something: you can’t even get facts right,” he said, before slamming the gate of his home.

If someone who has to slam the gate as he walks away after abuse then 100% chance he slammed doors to get his own way.
IMO I don’t blame Karen for walking away for her ‘time out’ to get away from the aggressive tantrums.

Sarah you knew his capabilities that day. You knew very well his ignition point.

Pathetic creature.

When Mr Fisher asked whether Mr Ristevski showed much emotion at home, she said:“If he scratched his arm he wouldn’t cry about it.”

Borce Ristevski breaks down as daughter gives evidence

Imo Sarah's reported answers seem dismissive, deflective and disrespectful.

at first I thought Sarah may have been trotting out an old Macedonian folk story, along the lines of the poor peasant sheep herders, up in the snowy Jakupica hills , losing a nightly wrestle with their ferocious sheep dogs, and being stoical about any injuries received, ….

But then, I figured, it was just Sarah trying and failing to be disdainful of this nasty process of such rude privacy invading enquiry into her own mothers murder.....

He’s no freakin’ pussy Sarah!
IMO he became a volatile spoilt brat and you girls had to dance to his tunes.

What the f..k do you want?” he asked, his anger deepening when he learned which publication we represented.

The finances - such a sore point.
A text from SR to a friend following a media article about the financial situation.
"like wtf"

Category: | Herald Sun
Patrick Carlyon: Mother’s killing shatters Ristevski family’s idyllic life

The finances - such a sore point.
A text from SR to a friend following a media article about the financial situation.
"like wtf"

Category: | Herald Sun
Patrick Carlyon: Mother’s killing shatters Ristevski family’s idyllic life

I wonder if those vexed questions regarding finances will pop up again during a trial with regard to motive? Sure to get a stronger reaction from BR than Sarah’s testimony about his defiant shopping habits.

Timeline of June 29, 2016:
  • 10:43am: Communications tower detects both mobile phones near couple's home
  • 10:44am-11:40am: Mobile towers detect one or both phones between Avondale Heights and Gisborne
  • 11:09am: Borce Ristevski's phone switched off
  • 11:40am: Last known connection of Karen Ristevski's phone
  • 12:51pm: Borce Ristevski's phone switched back on
  • 1:03pm: Borce Ristevski returns home
Karen Ristevski's accused killer husband made up facts to cover tracks, court hears

So Borce turned his phone on 11 minutes before he returned home. Why?

Mechanic to give evidence in Borce Ristevski committal hearing

Video of Sarah exiting court.

Is this Borce's mother I wonder???
I was wondering if it was Vasko's wife.
Apparently media thought she was in car when Vasko went for a trip to the Macedon site, when reporters approached.
Karen Ristevski's brother-in-law filmed near Mt Macedon site where her body was found Jun 17, 2017 ... Karen Ristevski's brother-in-law has been filmed walking in bushland at the Mount Macedon Regional Park where her body was found eight .

Last edited:
I wonder if those vexed questions regarding finances will pop up again during a trial with regard to motive? Sure to get a stronger reaction from BR than Sarah’s testimony about his defiant shopping habits.

I reckon it will. Borce is ultra, ultra sensitive about his presentation as a fiscal genius.. any deviation from that opinion can send him into orbit, he is frantic to promote himself as a man of money, a man who knows all there is to know about money, how to make it, how to keep it, how to triple it, and who owns what and who gets what.

He actually wouldn't mind being labelled as a womanizer, a bad husband, a rotten father, a stupid neighbor, any of these things but not a bad money manager. Money is the driving force in Borce's life. Anyone's money. All money. Yours, mine, theirs, his,.. it's all the same to Borce.

I expect to see Borce lose what little remains of his temper should he be questioned about the money stuff in the marriage. Unless he is heavily sedated, which isn't unlikely.

This whole murder is about money. Karen's money, which Borce would see as Ristevski money, along with Vlasko, who would share that view. How Sarah saw the money piques my curiosity … I wonder who she saw it belonging to. Dad, or Mum?.. both? hardly.

at first I thought Sarah may have been trotting out an old Macedonian folk story, along the lines of the poor peasant sheep herders, up in the snowy Jakupica hills , losing a nightly wrestle with their ferocious sheep dogs, and being stoical about any injuries received, ….

But then, I figured, it was just Sarah trying and failing to be disdainful of this nasty process of such rude privacy invading enquiry into her own mothers murder.....
Hi folks.

To me a reply like that is called sarcastic. I don't know how it can be taken at face value, let alone as a statement in court.

Moo

What hold would BR have on a spoilt brat who loves designer everything and who pouts tearlessly in public.

If BR heads off to the clink then how would Sarah afford her endless luxury holidays, Gucci & Louis?

Send me away darl and you’ll have nothing but 100 second hand designer shoes and, if you’re lucky, living in a spare room smelling of mothballs & eating left over Masadonian yak for breakfast.

A graphic designer wages won’t get you first class anything.
Oh but then there’s your global tripping, Gucci loving boyfriend. Will he pay your way....? Maybe, maybe not.
Beauty fades, stupid is forever.
(Judge Judy.)
Oops the beauty has faded. What happens now.?
Mummy’s business is gone, daddy is off to the big house.

OMG this could be embarrassing.

Chip off the old block eh darl?

I went to the first day of the hearing and it was interesting to say the least. The case was advertised as Court room 33. After clearing through Security, which is the same as the Airport, I checked the listings and it was Court room 11. Start time was 10.00.

The Court room opened at 0940 and we made our way in. The room was not packed and a few spare seats were available. There were plenty of reporters, ch 7, ch 9, The Age, Herald Sun and some independents, I happened to be seated next to a reporter from the Herald Weekly Times. I only recognised one relative in the public area, CR, he was seated next to a lady who was a little bit older then him.

At 09.50 the prosecution arrived. At 09.51 the defence team arrived. The Magistrate arrived at 10.21 and they brought BR up at 10.23. BR looked drawn and tired, the expression on his face did not change during the whole hearing.

The first hour or so was spent dealing with 'house keeping' matters. One matter that was not covered by MSM was that a suppression order application was lodged by the Police Commissioner to suppress evidence to be provided by an Optus technician in regards to the means they use to locate transmitting devices using phone pings. From what I could gather they are able to locate the devices more accurately then we believe and do not want this information in the public domain. They cleared the court room and heard the motion in closed court.

We started again after lunch at about 13.50. At this stage the Prosecutor gave a summery of the events. Most of what he said has been reported by MSM. He did state that some parts of the civilian statements were prejudicial and inadmissible. He also stated that they had over 300,000 yes 300,000 pages of data. The Prosecution have cctv footage of the Mercs journey to and from Mt Macedon.
During this summery the Magistrate would occasionally look at BR.

Both the Prosecution and the Defence agreed that the hearing should be completed before the allotted time.

The first witness was called and she was the doctor and forensic entomologist as reported by MSM.
The second witness was a woman who was a customer at Bella Bleu Who first claimed she saw KR having a phone conversion while she was at the store, she changed her statement to say she 'heard' KR having a phone conversion whilst at the store. No real information about the conversion. Don't know how important her statement may be.
The third witness was a male worker from Parks Victoria who was responsible for maintaining the fire breaks and tracks in the Loch road area. He stated that at that time the tracks and fire breaks were in good condition and it was possible to take a two wheel drive down the track until you got closer to the end where it could be more difficult. The Defence attempted to get him so say otherwise but he stuck by his statement.

It all ended about 16.20.

Sorry it's so long folks but I needed to get it down as quick as I could before the memory plays up. I took notes as best as I could but some of it I can't even read my own handwriting, should have been a doctor. Would love to go for a few more days but work commitments wont allow. Maybe for the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member