Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrolds bag in full view.
What a pose. All about image.:rolleyes:
But her clothes do not portray 'respect for court', as previously discussed.
Neither do her 'smart' answers.
No class at all.
She is here, because her own mother is murdered, and she comes up with these antics.
This is just being rude, a smart ...

Am I correct in seeing, her 'get away' car, is parked in a non standing zone?
Cameras made sure, this was visible.:)
Hope a fine has been issued, as they have 'no debt', and can easily pay.:D

Yep. And hazard lights flashing on the getaway car.:rolleyes:

Yep. And hazard lights flashing on the getaway car.:rolleyes:

Well, Oz.
It was an emergency, getting to Luxury Stores before the masses finish work.
Must find the best designer labels.
Hope another fine is issued for this: but I guess we'll never know,
as took ages, to work out their financial status, before 'Legal Aid/Pro Bono' resulted.
So we pay for these also.:(

But Oz, I am so worried, as their Defence Lawyer is a QC.:(
Surely all these tactics, we are now seeing, are planned, for their Defence: he is smart.
Perhaps, to blind us, with trivia, and important facts are lost.o_O
But then the Member, Suzanne Cameron has tactfully, picked up on Sarah's answers, questioning Sarah, herself, after such answers. Yippee.:):):)

When Mr Fisher asked whether Mr Ristevski showed much emotion at home, she said:“If he scratched his arm he wouldn’t cry about it.”
Borce Ristevski breaks down as daughter gives evidence
Imo Sarah's reported answers seem dismissive, deflective and disrespectful.

She has no idea at all, how to be honestly emotional. So she doesn't know, if her father showed emotions. On her own face I always saw rather sulkiness than sadness, when her mother went missing/was found dead/had her funeral. IMO MOO

Is this right soso !!

I thought something was shonky...
I'm wondering if Mum even liked the boyfriend..... was this the cause of the mentioned (media) tension between Sarah and her Mum in the weeks leading up to her going missing.

I noted at the time.. Karen had FB friends including some of her daughter's friends....but not Sarah's boyfriend..

I've had suspicions for along time...
Somthings coming out in court...have only heightened and given more weight to my thoughts..

We've never really heard anything about her actual Boyfriend " A.M " the pallbearer. Is he still in the picture. FB profile shows the 21st photo together and that is it.
Her travel boy friend however is everywhere that Sarah is. Present when she graduated from uni this year. K.T is FB friends with Karen and he spoke highly of the couple and was the one that KR had texted on a holiday trip. I wonder if K.T will be a character witness or something . He's just come back from overseas it seems . I'm surprised he wasn't by Sarahs side at the hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie