GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

A map from Tangles Hair Salon for reference: Google Maps

It's about 18 miles. KK definitely had time to take Joleen there and return her vehicle to Home Depot. I hope Joleen has been found so her family can have closure. :(
(There’s that magic number again, the one that I see so much imo as far as disposal, 18 to 22 Miles, moo. At this point there has been no ID, correct? So it might not be Joleen?)

ETA: sounds fresh. Likely not Joleen, moo.

Body found near Little Talbot Island can't be JC. Fisherman who found it had difficulty telling if the woman was alive or not.

Fisherman who discovered dead body near Little Talbot Island speaks to First Coast News

Sigh. I was wondering about that when they said right away it was a woman. In the Florida heat, by now it would be very difficult to tell. JMO.

ETA: I made a thread for the not yet identified woman. The articles make it sound as if LE knows her name but have not released it so I put it in the Crimes section: FL - Woman's Body found on Little Talbot Island, July 2018

Last edited:
It is my understanding that she actually took her names from head stones of young children buried in cemeteries rather than pick and choose names. She likely only added a middle name if there wasn't one on the the head stone. So far the only alias that doesn't come from a head stone is the Melissa Losey name since that was what her Melissa McKernan name became when she married a guy in Arizona.

What if she buries her victims at the cemetery :oops:

There was a for her and it was entitled Joleen Cummings Tribute and it had ended.

It is my understanding that she actually took her names from head stones of young children buried in cemeteries rather than pick and choose names. She likely only added a middle name if there wasn't one on the the head stone. So far the only alias that doesn't come from a head stone is the Melissa Losey name since that was what her Melissa McKernan name became when she married a guy in Arizona.
Lots of stories coming out of that family, Losey. They are commenting in a Facebook group. Evidently KK was a stripper lol.. reminds me of Lori Ruff...

Can you can you tell us the Facebook name? Is it a specific page talking about KK?

Some things I had not read before. Some could help with the time line and locations. Apparently also some red flags!

Multiple identities for suspect in stylist's disappearance raise questions

"Investigators said they found that Kessler had licenses under different names in Pennsylvania, Kansas, Tennessee, Virginia and Florida.

Security experts said obtaining a license under a false identity is easier than most people might realize because of loopholes in the document requirements."

"News4Jax found records that show Kessler was using a fake Florida driver's license under the name Jennifer Sybert since at least 2003 when she was pulled over for a traffic violation in St. Johns County."

'People who know Kessler, like her former boss in St. Johns County, said they were not surprised to learn investigators believe Kessler had many false identities.

“She did have lots of different, odd things, different names,” Trena Knowles said. “Trying to hire her, you had to think of what name she would go by. She had different addresses, and she would always wear lots of wigs and things and would tell you she was hiding from an ex that was a stalker.”'

Been trying to piece together all the names she has used. I think there are so many more out there than LE has identified. I've come across a few more I think she has used. But all of it is so overwhelming, I think we need a genealogist experienced at putting family trees together to organize it all.

Been trying to piece together all the names she has used. I think there are so many more out there than LE has identified. I've come across a few more I think she has used. But all of it is so overwhelming, I think we need a genealogist experienced at putting family trees together to organize it all.
Here is a timeline I'm working on... Kimberly Kessler

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back