Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it will. Borce is ultra, ultra sensitive about his presentation as a fiscal genius.. any deviation from that opinion can send him into orbit, he is frantic to promote himself as a man of money, a man who knows all there is to know about money, how to make it, how to keep it, how to triple it, and who owns what and who gets what.

He actually wouldn't mind being labelled as a womanizer, a bad husband, a rotten father, a stupid neighbor, any of these things but not a bad money manager. Money is the driving force in Borce's life. Anyone's money. All money. Yours, mine, theirs, his,.. it's all the same to Borce.

I expect to see Borce lose what little remains of his temper should he be questioned about the money stuff in the marriage. Unless he is heavily sedated, which isn't unlikely.

This whole murder is about money. Karen's money, which Borce would see as Ristevski money, along with Vlasko, who would share that view. How Sarah saw the money piques my curiosity … I wonder who she saw it belonging to. Dad, or Mum?.. both? hardly.

I think so too Trooper, it seems that they are all about the 'image', look at me look at me. When you are 1.4 mil in the red and think that your finances are 'ok' then you are nothing but delusional.

Also has it been confirmed that a dinner took place that night. Logistically speaking it's a fair drive from forest hill (boyfriends accounting practise) to Maidstone(grandparents house). Takes at least an hour. Practise closes at 6pm it seems. That's a late dinner and midweek too! Oldies tend to like to eat early and it was winter too if that means anything.
I find it strange. Wonder if any cctv along rosamond rd Maidstone could verify a visit to the grandparents.
Anyone else having trouble with this page today ?

Also has it been confirmed that a dinner took place that night. Logistically speaking it's a fair drive from forest hill (boyfriends accounting practise) to Maidstone(grandparents house). Takes at least an hour. Practise closes at 6pm it seems. That's a late dinner and midweek too! Oldies tend to like to eat early and it was winter too if that means anything.
I find it strange. Wonder if any cctv along rosamond rd Maidstone could verify a visit to the grandparents.

Moreinfo: For last few days, I have had incorrect times on all Websleuths sites and posts.o_O
Nah, I wasn't drunk, with posting at 3 am.:D
Contacted Moderators: hey presto, all fine.
Now can stalk you all, at the correct time.:)

That is the mystery - has it been confirmed?
But it seems that is what the police have been told in someone's interview/statement.

Hi everyone. Glad to see so many familiar cartoons, paintings, question marks, clouds, gumboots, omnipotent
beings, flowers, dogs, dolphins, timepieces, pigs bums etc all back together again. :)

What is wrong with you!. You must have a headache.o_O Poor thing.
How could you forget kitties?
Don't you know what you have?:(
It is a kitten. I hope you remember to feed her/him.
Is old age catching up with you, and you're only 25?:cool:
Being here, you'll learn more, and will remember soon.

What is wrong with you!. You must have a headache.o_O Poor thing.
How could you forget kitties?
Don't you know what you have?:(
It is a kitten. I hope you remember to feed her/him.
Is old age catching up with you, and you're only 25?:cool:
Being here, you'll learn more, and will remember soon.

G'day tmar, I can't think of any other cats around here, but then I haven't been active since Henri van Breda's appeal was adjourned ... horrible man.
I never forget to feed my cats - as if they'd let me forget! :p
Sorry to say your last question is absolutely accurate ... 25 going on ... something ... :confused:

Rosemary Davies was on her way to her regular cafe the Trading Post when she saw the “sporty” car stopped at an intersection on Salisbury Road.

“It had no indicator on. It almost hesitated,” she told Melbourne Magistrates Court on Wednesday.

“I’m thinking to myself, I wonder if they know where they’re going.”

“Nothing comes along there.”

Ms Davies, who said she’s known for her “very good memory”, called Crime Stoppers in mid-2017 after reading a story about the case in the local paper.

Black Mercedes spotted near Ristevski site

One thing the Herald and Weekly Times reporter told me that put a smile on my face was the time she was told to go to VRs address and get a comment, maybe an intelligent comment, about the case. She turned up and knocked on the door and CR answered the door. He said VR was not home. She contacted her boss who told her to hang around and wait.
After a couple of hours VRs wife turned up driving a white van and was reversing up the driveway. The reporter got out of her car and approached the white van. Upon seeing the reporter the female driver of the white van, VRs wife, slammed the van into drive, floored the accelerator and took off tearing up their garden beds and flowers. She said the damge to the garden was quite extensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer