Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be dating myself but does anyone else remember Fred Sanford, Redd Foxx's character in Sanford and Son? He always clutched his heart and said "I'm dyin' Elizabeth! This is the big one!" whenever something didn't go his way.

I can see Thomas pulling a melodramatic stunt for attention, sympathy and publicity.

I may be dating myself but does anyone else remember Fred Sanford, Redd Foxx's character in Sanford and Son? He always clutched his heart and said "I'm dyin' Elizabeth! This is the big one!" whenever something didn't go his way.

Ha ha! I remember. :)

I can see Thomas pulling a melodramatic stunt for attention, sympathy and publicity.

Yes. And that would really put Meghan between a rock and a hard place. :(

It seems that Mr Markle could be extended some guidance regarding his mental wellbeing?
Home - Heads Together
Heads Together is a campaign coordinated by The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
Their Royal Highnesses are keen to build on the great work that is already taking place across the country, to ensure that people feel comfortable with their everyday mental wellbeing, feel able to support their friends and families through difficult times, and that stigma no longer prevents people getting the help they need.

“Too often, people feel afraid to admit that they are struggling with their mental health. This fear of judgment stops people from getting the help they need, which can destroy families and end lives. Heads Together wants to help everyone feel much more confident with their everyday mental health, and to have the practical tools to support their friends and family.”

– The Duchess of Cambridge

It seems that Mr Markle could be extended some guidance regarding his mental wellbeing?
Home - Heads Together
Heads Together is a campaign coordinated by The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
Their Royal Highnesses are keen to build on the great work that is already taking place across the country, to ensure that people feel comfortable with their everyday mental wellbeing, feel able to support their friends and families through difficult times, and that stigma no longer prevents people getting the help they need.

“Too often, people feel afraid to admit that they are struggling with their mental health. This fear of judgment stops people from getting the help they need, which can destroy families and end lives. Heads Together wants to help everyone feel much more confident with their everyday mental health, and to have the practical tools to support their friends and family.”

– The Duchess of Cambridge

That’s interesting in light of things. I bet they are putting their heads together on guiding him right off the tell-ee.

The Queen must be livid, and scratching her head.

I guess they don’t involve themselves in restraining orders? What do they do in a case like this? Has there been anything like this type of public nightmare before (Diana & Fergie aside)? TMZ style

View attachment 139066

Princess Anne stepped out today to observe royal staff carry out the annual census of the swan population on the River Thames.

The Princess Royal, 67, donned a lightweight summer suit as she watched the practice, known as 'Swan Upping'.

Opting for a pair of wide-legged beige trousers, Anne teamed them with coordinating blazer adorned with a brooch, injecting a splash of colour with a blue blouse.

Princess Anne watches staff count new cygnets in the 'Swan Upping' | Daily Mail Online

The Princess Royal today. I wish someone would give her hair and clothing a makeover it is very dated.

Her sunglasses are pretty cool looking. And she looks to be in good shape physically.

I also notice a cross-body bag. No clutch for Princess Anne.

Yes to the hair critiques, but she's worn it that way for decades now. It's a shame too because she seems to have a lot of hair and it might be gorgeous if it was styled somehow. She doesn't seem to have much gray either.

I guess they don’t involve themselves in restraining orders? What do they do in a case like this? Has there been anything like this type of public nightmare before (Diana & Fergie aside)? TMZ style

That's the confusing bit to me. The issues with Diana and Fergie weren't all that long ago in royal terms. I doubt the royal family likes being in the press this way, especially after that. I would have thought they'd both know about Meghan's family, unless they acted nice until after the wedding and now are trying to extort the royal family into paying them hush money to stay out of the tabloids.

That's the confusing bit to me. The issues with Diana and Fergie weren't all that long ago in royal terms. I doubt the royal family likes being in the press this way, especially after that. I would have thought they'd both know about Meghan's family, unless they acted nice until after the wedding and now are trying to extort the royal family into paying them hush money to stay out of the tabloids.

True, not that long ago but to me this has its own stand alone style of drama. Not a good one. Based on the characters at play it has a TMZ-Jerry Springer-National Inq. sort of tone.

He no longer has the benefit of the doubt for possible dementia. This ploy has most likely been in the works for awhile.

“Meghan Markle's outspoken half-sister has lashed out at the Duchess of Sussex again, this time saying if their father Thomas Markle dies, 'it's on you Meg'.

Samantha Markle launched into her Twitter tirade on Tuesday night, hours after Thomas told TMZ he wouldn't stop talking to the media until his daughter accepted him back into her life.

The 53-year-old took aim at Meghan and Prince Harry's appearance at the Nelson Mandela centenary exhibition in London earlier that day, telling her: 'How about you pay tribute to your own father?! Enough is enough'.

'Act like a humanitarian, act like a woman,' she wrote, adding: 'If our father dies, it's on you Meg'.”

Meghan Markle's half-sister says if father dies 'Meg is responsible' | Daily Mail Online

I’m getting fed up with these two.

On the fashion front, if true, it’s just as we suspected...

There was no stylist among the 11-strong entourage that accompanied the Duchess of Sussex on her two-day royal tour of Ireland with Prince Harry last week - and now FEMAIL can reveal why.

It appears Meghan's close friend Jessica Mulroney is acting as her long-distance stylist - masterminding her royal wardrobe from some 3,500 miles away in Toronto.

The Duchess, 36, toured the Nelson Mandela Centenary Exhibit at London's South Bank on Tuesday wearing a sleeveless trench coat by the Canadian brand House of Nonie selected by Toronto-based Jessica - suggesting the two friends could be discussing Meghan's looks for high-profile appearances over the phone or on email.

Meghan Markle is being styled by Jessica Mulroney from Canada | Daily Mail Online

Every time I see her I wish she would do something different with her hair. It seems like she has had the same hair style since the 70's.

An updated haircut would do wonders, though I'm not sure Princess Anne cares. I can see her looking good in a short cut. She is very dedicated to her work, though, and that dedication to duty is beautiful in itself (unless you think it's all bunk, I suppose).

The color of her suit is very hard to wear - not flattering for most people.

I enjoyed reading that all the swans belong to the Queen! :)

On the fashion front, if true, it’s just as we suspected...

There was no stylist among the 11-strong entourage that accompanied the Duchess of Sussex on her two-day royal tour of Ireland with Prince Harry last week - and now FEMAIL can reveal why.

It appears Meghan's close friend Jessica Mulroney is acting as her long-distance stylist - masterminding her royal wardrobe from some 3,500 miles away in Toronto.

The Duchess, 36, toured the Nelson Mandela Centenary Exhibit at London's South Bank on Tuesday wearing a sleeveless trench coat by the Canadian brand House of Nonie selected by Toronto-based Jessica - suggesting the two friends could be discussing Meghan's looks for high-profile appearances over the phone or on email.

Meghan Markle is being styled by Jessica Mulroney from Canada | Daily Mail Online
She needs someone in person to work with her. It's a big job, not something to phone-in.

jmo

Princess Eugenie and her future husband Jack Brooksbank are inviting members of the public to join their wedding celebrations.

Some 1,200 people from across the country to be let inside the grounds of Windsor Castle on their big day, just as members of the public were allowed in for the marriage of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in May.

But this time, people will need to apply via a ballot at publicevents.royal.uk to join the crowd when the couple get married on Friday 12 October.

Public invited to royal wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank

Is anyone going to apply?

Princess Eugenie and her future husband Jack Brooksbank are inviting members of the public to join their wedding celebrations.

Some 1,200 people from across the country to be let inside the grounds of Windsor Castle on their big day, just as members of the public were allowed in for the marriage of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in May.

But this time, people will need to apply via a ballot at publicevents.royal.uk to join the crowd when the couple get married on Friday 12 October.

Public invited to royal wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank

Is anyone going to apply?

Oh yes, can we have a Websleuths Royal Correspondent please!! Bit far for me, I'd never get back in time for the school run...

Oh yes, can we have a Websleuths Royal Correspondent please!! Bit far for me, I'd never get back in time for the school run...

One of us should go down and do a Facebook live and ask the celebrity and Royal guests who they are wearing and tell them they look good or dreadful I’m sure this would be appreciated.

“After infamously pulling out of his daughter's wedding at the last minute due to an alleged health scare, a source has claimed that Thomas Markle Sr.'s heart attack and surgery were all a sham.

A source close to the Duchess of Sussex says that Markle Sr., 73, was never ill and faked an emergency operation as an excuse to not attend the royal wedding and garner sympathy.

'The whole story about Meghan's father undergoing heart surgery was made up,' the source said.

'He had to come up with a good enough reason not to attend her wedding and avoid any further embarrassment after those staged photos went public. '”

Thomas Markle claimed heart surgery so he could avoid royal wedding | Daily Mail Online

O.M.G but not surprised one bit.

Meghan Markle Finds Certain Royal Rules 'Difficult to Understand,' Says Source

She “has found certain rules in the royal household difficult to understand, like the fact that the Queen prefers women in dresses or skirts rather than trouser suits, and is often asking Harry why things have to be done in a certain way,” a source tells PEOPLE.

She landed in the headlines after a July 10 garden party at the British ambassador’s residence in Dublin, when Senator Catherine Noone tweeted that Meghan had said she was “pleased to see the result” of Ireland’s recent referendum to legalize abortion. (Royal family members typically steer clear of political discussions, and Noone subsequently deleted the tweet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital