Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing the Herald and Weekly Times reporter told me that put a smile on my face was the time she was told to go to VRs address and get a comment, maybe an intelligent comment, about the case. She turned up and knocked on the door and CR answered the door. He said VR was not home. She contacted her boss who told her to hang around and wait.
After a couple of hours VRs wife turned up driving a white van and was reversing up the driveway. The reporter got out of her car and approached the white van. Upon seeing the reporter the female driver of the white van, VRs wife, slammed the van into drive, floored the accelerator and took off tearing up their garden beds and flowers. She said the damge to the garden was quite extensive.
BBM- LOL an intellgent comment? Like, "Karen if you are alive or dead please contact us?"

I'm a bit confused, do we have emoticons, emoji etc here or do we upload our own, sorry for the off topic question but I've looked all over and can't see how we do it. or is a keyboard thing like :O No that didn't work, how about :giggle: That didn't work either.

Hi everyone. Glad to see so many familiar cartoons, paintings, question marks, clouds, gumboots, omnipotent
beings, flowers, dogs, dolphins, timepieces, pigs bums etc all back together again.

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused, do we have emoticons, emoji etc here or do we upload our own, sorry for the op topic question but I've looked all over and can't see how we do it. or is a keyboard thing like :O No that didn't work, how about :giggle: That didn't work either.

There are a few smilies in the bar above where you comment. If you want emoticons you can copy and paste from here

smileys emoticons | Emoticoner.com

There are probably others that I don't know about.

G'day tmar, I can't think of any other cats around here, but then I haven't been active since Henri van Breda's appeal was adjourned ... horrible man.
I never forget to feed my cats - as if they'd let me forget! :p
Sorry to say your last question is absolutely accurate ... 25 going on ... something ... :confused:

There is a current member, who changed her kittie photo for a dog.
Hope she admits to this, and apologizes to you.
I think this is 'dobbing', on my part.
She is active here, and may throw a brick at me.
Yep. Van Breda Case knocked us out.
See you back there on Aug 14 for Appeal. Yuk.
Hope we don't go through that again.:eek:

I really hope that, in the same situation as Sarah, I would have the guts to face the fact of my fathers probably guilt, but I'm not sure that this would be true. It may be that, by the time of the trial, Sarah might be a more effective prosecution witness. Some people put a lot of importance in always looking right, having the right brands etc, (not me), and it seems like Sarah in one of those people, but this is hardly a hanging offence, surely? It seems to me that she might have been raised like that-the big expensive house, car etc, when the family finances were so dire-and also that there is no evidence to suggest this was more of Borce's cup of tea than Karen's. I think Sarah probably feels like she is drowning in grief. To me, it seemed that her testimony was more to protect her Dad than any attack on her Mum. If she is spoilt, it was probably the result of both parent's efforts. I don't like how she is behaving at all, but she is really young, and drowning, can we cut her some slack?

* A black Merc was claimed to be seen in Mt Macedon by Glenn Golfis and Rosemary Davies on the 29 June.
* Ms Davies is a local and thought the sporty Black merc was out of place.
* Mr Golfis recalled seeing the Merc parked the wrong way with a four wheel drive behind it at about midday.

Category: | Herald Sun
Out of place’ Mercedes spotted in Mt Macedon on day Karen Ristevski went missing, court told

Is there another witness that saw the merc. Or is it Mr Golfis that saw the lone man standing outside the merc parked the wrong way?

Thanks so much Sleep!! It was driving me crazy. Not that I am into cute little pics in a big way. I wouldn't want to be that annoying lol
LOL. I like to be annoying sometimes. Testing to see if it works...

disco-smiley.gif

A woman believes she saw a black Mercedes sports car in the Mount Macedon area about the time of Karen’s disappearance.

Rosemary Davies was on her way to her regular cafe the Trading Post when she saw the “sporty” car stopped at an intersection on Salisbury Road.

“It had no indicator on. It almost hesitated,” she told Melbourne Magistrates Court on Wednesday.

“I’m thinking to myself, I wonder if they know where they’re going.”
“Nothing comes along there.”

Ms Davies, who said she’s known for her “very good memory”, called Crime Stoppers in mid-2017 after reading a story about the case in the local paper.

https://www.news.com.au/national/vi...nd/news-story/56d35034e2c0246c22b73238ea47c2d

Oh my this is too close for comfort.

Looking closely at the footage of 4X4 at Diggers Rest appears to be black NISSAN with bullbar & roofracks
whereas VR's Nissan is black with bullbar and no roofacks.

A Current Affair
I guess there is always the possibility Vasko updated his 4b, before he visited the site.
In fact didn't Martin King make a point of saying Vic and the covered lady took off in his new model ..blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail