MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM. Can you tell us about the Brian Perigo guy whom was a heavy suspect in Allys case. He appeared in early articles on Fox news and the police even mentions surveillance footage of her killer was seen wearing sandals.

Im confused. Per article.

" On October 18th, Brian Perigo would go from being a Rose Township resident to a suspect in the murder of Alexandra Brueger.

While he was taken to jail, Perigo says police interrogated his family, friends and boss, impounded his white car, tore up his home and garage and destroyed his boat..

Perigo was told investigators were looking for any evidence that may link him to the murder, including a pair of sandals surveillance images show the suspect they believe was wearing at the time.

Full article.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox2...in-murder-of-holly-jogger-says-he-is-innocent

Trust me... I had a lot of questions regarding all of this. If they have surveillance video of a possible suspect wearing sandals this should have been all over the news.
So I’m not sure what this was all about. Was the surveillance video just a ploy to get a confession? Who the hell knows.

I will say that the few times I saw Franz at their house he was wearing black socks with black sandals. That was the first thing I thought of. Does that mean anything? I’m not sure. I understand it could totally be a coincidence.
My reasons for suspecting Franz go FAR beyond the fact that he happens to wear sandals a lot lol.
But again, for me... that fact is just another small piece of a much larger puzzle.

Trust me... I had a lot of questions regarding all of this. If they have surveillance video of a possible suspect wearing sandals this should have been all over the news.
So I’m not sure what this was all about. Was the surveillance video just a ploy to get a confession? Who the hell knows.

I will say that the few times I saw Franz at their house he was wearing black socks with black sandals. That was the first thing I thought of. Does that mean anything? I’m not sure. I understand it could totally be a coincidence.
My reasons for suspecting Franz go FAR beyond the fact that he happens to wear sandals a lot lol.
But again, for me... that fact is just another small piece of a much larger puzzle.
Its truly mind boggling though that they referenced searching this guys white car and specifically looking for sandals.

This implies that someone was actually seen. Or a sandal imprint was left near the scene.

Very odd indeed.

Maybe you should follow up on that.

According to the article, Perigo says he was shown "pictures" of "a pair of sandals" from "surveillance images". I'd contact Perigo and ask him "what did the sandals in the pictures look like; what color?"
Suspect in murder of Holly jogger says he is innocent
Perigo was told investigators were looking for any evidence that may link him to the murder, including a pair of sandals surveillance images show the suspect they believe was wearing at the time.

"He kept asking me questions and showing me pictures," he said. "I said that's not me, I don't wear sandals.

According to the article, Perigo says he was shown "pictures" of "a pair of sandals" from "surveillance images". I'd contact Perigo and ask him "what did the sandals in the pictures look like; what color?"

"He kept asking me questions and showing me pictures," he said. "I said that's not me, I don't wear sandals.
Now we are rocking and rolling.

They asked him more about sandals but he doesn't reference them trying to connect him with access to a shotgun.

Plus he must have a similar build as the suspect if they couldn't eliminate him from the alleged surveillance image they supposedly had.

Justice for Alexandra

Now we are rocking and rolling.

They asked him more about sandals but he doesn't reference them trying to connect him with access to a shotgun.

Plus he must have a similar build as the suspect if they couldn't eliminate him from the alleged surveillance image they supposedly had.

Justice for Alexandra

Good ideas. The suspect may have a similar build and maybe even facial hair. Maybe he's someone that wears a ball cap and sandals.

I wonder why LE went after this guy so hard. According to Perigo they tore up his home and destroyed his boat. It's noteworthy that he took a polygraph and passed.

Of course a medic was a combat position in the Vietnam War. They were in the thick of battles. I don't believe Franz was an Army medic.

There are combatmedics like our VI and noncombat medics who would be in hospitals and operating theatres etc. FB was a mechanic I believe. MOO.

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't be contacting a named suspect in a murder inquiry at all. Leave it to the trained armed officers or the press. As the anniversary is just 12 days away, we should wait for an anniversary update from LE as CM2121 has mentioned.
JMO

They both should have been arrested by now and this case should be going to trial...
What is LE waiting for? I have no idea!

I'd imagine LE is waiting for evidence if it exists.

We’ve been texting back and forth but no face to face meeting yet. She told me she wants to do more research into new info I’ve already given them via text messages first.

I find it odd that you'd be texting info to the FBI "back and forth" if you haven't been ruled out as a suspect. Wouldn't they normally just take a statement? Doesn't make sense.

I find it odd that you'd be texting info to the FBI "back and forth" if you haven't been ruled out as a suspect. Wouldn't they normally just take a statement? Doesn't make sense.

I don't find it odd at all. CM2121 just wants her killer arrested like we all do. The investigator should be glad of all the info she can get on the case, based on the appeal and the federal award offered.

I’m texting with this new investigator. I’ve had many back and forth conversations with many investigators since the beginning of all this. It’s actually pretty common, or at least it has been for me.

I’m texting with this new investigator. I’ve had many back and forth conversations with many investigators since the beginning of all this. It’s actually pretty common, or at least it has been for me.

Please keep up the pressure - you are ensuring it doesn't become a cold case. And please keep posting here.

CM. Can you tell us about the Brian Perigo guy whom was a heavy suspect in Allys case. He appeared in early articles on Fox news and the police even mentions surveillance footage of her killer was seen wearing sandals.

Im confused. Per article.

" On October 18th, Brian Perigo would go from being a Rose Township resident to a suspect in the murder of Alexandra Brueger.

While he was taken to jail, Perigo says police interrogated his family, friends and boss, impounded his white car, tore up his home and garage and destroyed his boat..

Full article.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox2...in-murder-of-holly-jogger-says-he-is-innocent

I'm glad you brought that back up as I forgot about that article. "Surveillance images"? Out there on a rural road? And they are detailed enough to pick out sandals, but not the details of the vehicle, height and build of the killer or the shotgun? I wonder if LE has tracks of sandals at the scene and used the "surveillance images" ploy to induce a reaction from Perigo.

I'm glad you brought that back up as I forgot about that article. "Surveillance images"? Out there on a rural road? And they are detailed enough to pick out sandals, but not the details of the vehicle, height and build of the killer or the shotgun? I wonder if LE has tracks of sandals at the scene and used the "surveillance images" ploy to induce a reaction from Perigo.
I agree that it’s possible LE “used the "surveillance images" ploy to induce a reaction from Perigo”.
But I wonder where the “pair of sandals” fits in.

Perigo says he wants to take legal action against the person who made the false police report, while investigators say he remains a suspect in the investigation.

Hmmm. . . LE either has surveillance video or they don’t have surveillance video. According to this interview, LE doesn’t have surveillance video:
Crime Watch Daily Chris Hanson questions LE -
:16
CWD - You have no eye witness?
LE - No eye witness
CWD - No surveillance videos?
LE - None
CWD - No DNA?
LE - No DNA

Ok, I realize for investigative purposes, LE can shade the truth (otherwise known as lie) to POI in a case, about certain matters... but I thought LE detectives are legal/duty-bound to give the correct results of their (administered through the police department) lie detector tests.

Does anyone know for sure? Any lawyers hanging around somewhere?

Ok, I realize for investigative purposes, LE can shade the truth (otherwise known as lie) to POI in a case, about certain matters... but I thought LE detectives are legal/duty-bound to give the correct results of their (administered through the police department) lie detector tests.

Does anyone know for sure? Any lawyers hanging around somewhere?

I haven't found anything specifically about polygraph results, but this article makes it sound like they can lie about pretty much anything they want.
I'm wondering if the person who took the test can request the results?

https://www.njmoorelaw.com/10-ways-police-can-lie-to-you

What we really need to do is wait for the next round of articles/interviews that should show up in the next 2 weeks or so.
Do Nikki and Franz even comment? Do they refuse comment?
Does only Nikki comment? If so, we need to watch every word she says.
Will LE give us an actual update?
I’m very interested to see how these next 2 weeks play out in the media.

@Combatmedic2121

This concerns me greatly. With the two year mark coming up in less than two weeks, now would be a great time to start reaching out to the media to see if they can get a story out.

I have been trying to figure out what I can do to help keep Ally in the public eye and thought perhaps I could reach out to Vera Hogan as she has covered the case more consistently than anyone else that I am aware of.

Have you already approached Vera to see if she would be interested? When did you last speak to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni