GUILTY TN - NBA Star Lorenzen Wright, 34, Collierville, 18 July 2010 *Arrests*

I’m hoping more information comes out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The murder trial of Sherra Wright will be one of the biggest court dramas since the James Earl Ray case. Wright will make her first court appearance Thursday on charges in the killing of her ex-husband NBA star Lorenzen Wright.

A co-defendant, Billy Turner, was indicted and arrested Dec. 5. He's scheduled to be in court again on Jan. 29.

https://www.commercialappeal.com/st...earl-ray-former-police-chief-says/1061347001/

The slaying of Lorenzen Wright went unsolved for seven years when he went missing July 18, 2010. His decomposing body was found 10 days later in a wooded area outside Memphis.

Cathy Russon @cathyrusson
WATCH LIVE: #SherraWright & #BillyTurner pretrial hearing in the murder of NBA star Lorenzen Wright. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/sherra-wright/watch-live-hearing-for-sherra-wright-billy-turner-accused-of-killing-nba-star/ …

DtLe0PDV4AEI7V8.jpg

This summer, Wright’s bond was increased to $20 million after a judge found out about her behavior in jail, which he called disturbing.

She’s accused of making derogatory comments to jail staff, passing food to other inmates, taking off all her clothes in her jail cell, and clogging the toilet and declaring she was going swimming.

Wright, Turner appear in court on murder charges

She is back in red I see.
I was hoping Judge Coffee would've mentioned it!

Good to hear the deadline on the motions. People like SW love to drag proceedings out hence all her "behavior".

I would hate to be a woman who saw fit to manipulate my children. And God only knows the agony of the child who is manipulated so badly by a MOTHER they side with her even in the event that she looks pretty damn good for their father's murder.
Sickening!

Judge Coffee proclaimed he would like to see the case all wrapped up by year's end.
3mos will do it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back