GUILTY IN - April Tinsley, 8, Fort Wayne, 1 April 1988 *Arrest*

“She told the paper April's mother was too upset to attend court on Monday, but would likely be at future hearings, while April's father wasn't ready to believe police had finally caught his daughter's killer.”

Indiana police REFUSE to say if suspect accused of killing April Tinsely is linked to other deaths | Daily Mail Online

They must be so overwhelmed with this development. I can’t imagine seeing the monster that brutally attacked and murdered your precious little girl. I’m keeping them in my prayers.

“She told the paper April's mother was too upset to attend court on Monday, but would likely be at future hearings, while April's father wasn't ready to believe police had finally caught his daughter's killer.”

Indiana police REFUSE to say if suspect accused of killing April Tinsely is linked to other deaths | Daily Mail Online

They must be so overwhelmed with this development. I can’t imagine seeing the monster that brutally attacked and murdered your precious little girl. I’m keeping them in my prayers.

My god. I just came here to ask if anything had been reported about the parents since the arrest. I'm not shocked they feel this way. So much time had passed. I am sure they hadn't given up hope, but well, yeah, so much time had passed.

"Janet Tinsley, the mother of slain 8-year-old April Tinsley, said Tuesday she will push prosecutors to seek the death penalty for the man accused of killing her daughter. “If he does get the electric chair or the gas chamber or whatever, I'm going to be there and I'm going to be pushing the button,” Tinsley told The Journal Gazette. “I want to be the last face he sees.”"
April's mom wants death penalty | Local | Journal Gazette

:mad: Not available in the EU. (Can someone tell the powers that be that the UK is not in the EU anymore. This is happening more and more now, since the Facebook info sharing scandal.
This censorship is beginning to be a problem IMO. I even tried incognito and still got the message.)

From here: Side-by-side: Suspect in April Tinsley murder, computer-built image released in 2016

I really don't think he looks like the computer generated image except maybe through the eye area.

Attachments

• parabon.jpg
    parabon.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 25
:mad: Not available in the EU. (Can someone tell the powers that be that the UK is not in the EU anymore. This is happening more and more now, since the Facebook info sharing scandal.
This censorship is beginning to be a problem IMO. I even tried incognito and still got the message.)
I sent you screenshots, Shire. Hope it helps

I know it’s annoying I get around it by using a VPN to access the news articles I can’t normally access.

Actually you are still a member until March, 2019! :)

I think the original one may have looked more like he did back then. The problem I see is that the man didn't age as gracefully as the parabon picture did. MOO

Am I a creep for just saying he's "nasty butt ugly and repulsive to look at", in place of didn't age as gracefully?

Because I think we just need to speak the truth. He actually looks like a little girl's Boogey Man.
He looks like any girl's, of any age, Boogey Man.

Am I a creep for just saying he's "nasty butt ugly and repulsive to look at", in place of didn't age as gracefully?

Because I think we just need to speak the truth. He actually looks like a little girl's Boogey Man.
He looks like any girl's, of any age, Boogey Man.
No, nope. You stated what many were thinking. Me for sure!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back