Found Safe MACEDONIA - James McLachlan, adult, Rangers fan from Scotland, Skopje, 17 Jul 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Rangers fan missing in Macedonia after Shkupi game sparking appeal from brother

James McLachlan from Bishopbriggs was meant to fly home from Skopje on Wednesday but failed to make the flight.

He was last seen the night following the side's Europa League qualifying tie in the Macedonian capital of Skopje, but has failed to reunite with his sibling.
upload_2018-7-18_16-14-15.jpegupload_2018-7-18_16-16-51.jpeg
He was meant to fly home on Wednesday morning but has not been in contact, and it appears that his phone has run out of battery.

Major search launched for missing Rangers fan who has vanished in Macedonia

Rangers fan missing in Macedonia as brother posts urgent appeal

"My brother , on the left of the image was last seen last night after the game at Macedonia Square , however he has not been in contact since. Was last seen wearing a Blue CR Smith Rangers top."

0_Screen-Shot-2018-07-18-at-142251.png

Good to see that the appeal for help is gaining lots of traction, rbbm.
"We were due to fly home this morning and still he has not been in contact or active on any form of social media & it appears his phone has ran out of battery.

"Was last seen wearing a Blue CR Smith Rangers top, If anyone sees or hears from him could you let me know Cheers!"

The Facebook post has been shared over 300 times in under an hour."

Brother of Rangers fan missing in Macedonia reaches out to fans he was seen with
He told the Daily Record: “(James) took his passport to the game last night so I presumed he would meet me (in) Skopje this morning but that’s obviously not been the case.
"I had friends out there and we had been making friends with other boys from Lanark.
"The boys from Lanark were the last to see James as they went to their hotel at 1am at Macedonia Square.”
Efforts to locate him remain ongoing and the police and British Embassy are investigating.

Just some info to avoid misleading. Macedonia is an ancient region and a periphery name in Greece. The name of Skopje is disputed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back