Sidney & Tammy Moorer, Indicted on conspiracy to kidnap Heather Elvis, 25 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
CUE Center for Missing Persons leads search in connection to Heather Elvis case

The CUE Center for Missing Persons led a search Tuesday in connection to the Heather Elvis case, her family confirms.

Elvis was reported missing after her vehicle was found abandoned at Peachtree Landing on December 19, 2013. According to phone records, Elvis was last heard from on December 18.

In a statement to News13, Elvis' father said the family had requested the area be searched "just for peace of mind." He did not elaborate on the location.

Okay - if I understand the last page on that article (post #87 by Gardenista) - Judge Dennis does not necessarily HAS to be the judge in this case. Is that right? It will just go to "rotation" on whomever judge is up next....
46x32px-LL-c008d189_crazy.gif

LOL, YW. I don't understand why the EU is censoring its' citizens.

It's something to do with our new "privacy" laws - websites collecting stuff on us - I guess - I have fricking idea, but it is definitely frustrating. I have to keep asking people here what it says, or find a court date for me....
112x32px-LL-e8940098_grrr.gif

I hope they are tried in Horry County together with a new judge! I feel like trying them separately for the kidnapping charges would be iffy because I am not sure they can actually prove who did what. I think whatever SM showed the cousin on his phone will be HUGE for the conspiracy charges for BOTH of them.

I'm here for you Heather! Looking forward to October!!

The State also says that, since the Moorers are "currently both charged with the same crimes arising out of the same facts and circumstances" and they will "present the same evidence against both defendants," combining the court proceedings would be most logical.

Judge Benjamin Culberton has already set Tammy Moorer's case to go trial on Oct. 8, 2018. The State would like to see Sidney Moorer in court on that same date.

Couple charged with kidnapping of Heather Elvis could go to trial together in October

Prosecutors ask for fall trial for duo charged with kidnapping Heather Elvis

Tammy Moorer trial set for October, could include Sidney Moorer as joint trial

Tammy Moorer trial set for October, may include Sidney in joint trial

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics