Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

^^^ from your link...

"It's been 920 days since Gabbi was taken, and nobody offered her delays or continuances, or her rights or anything," said Lori Doolin-Wilson, family spokesperson. "920 days and here we are saying here you go, let's start again. Does anyone think that's fair?"

This poor family.

Anyone know if anyone will be streaming this trial? I thought I had bookmarked a male reporter out of Nashville that has followed the case closely. I recall he said he anticipated attending the trial and streaming online. Unorganized me can no longer find my info. Thanks so much

I just emailed w reporter in Lexington. He said because Timothy Madden has changed lawyers he doesn't feel the trial will remain on schedule for jury selection next week. Reporter also said the judge has not allowed a camera inside the courtroom thus far so doubtful trial will be streamed..(10 mins later I realized Madden preliminary hearing had a camera inside courtroom

Last edited:
Anyone know if anyone will be streaming this trial? I thought I had bookmarked a male reporter out of Nashville that has followed the case closely. I recall he said he anticipated attending the trial and streaming online. Unorganized me can no longer find my info. Thanks so much

You're probably thinking of Nick Beres.

Anyone have a link to the Kentucky court site? I believe it will be in Hardin County.

TIA!

JUSTICE for GABBI!!

Well, if I'm doing something wrong - I find no where on that site to search for court records! When I put in Hardin County it just gives me the address & phone #s.

But thanks ?mysterian?

Sorry it didn't help, I can pull up district or circuit court dockets by current or upcoming date, but can't get any from previous dates.

Can you bring up maybe Madden's court proceedings stuff? Not just the court dockets? I think I'm saying correctly! LOL!

Can you bring up maybe Madden's court proceedings stuff? Not just the court dockets? I think I'm saying correctly! LOL!

This is what I found at the link I gave previously, under Allen County, Kentucky Circuit Court Docket for 1:30 pm 7/31/2018:
PM
15-CR-00129 COMMONWEALTH VS. MADDEN, TIMOTHY W.
(STATUS HEARING)
1 0100720 KIDNAPPING-VICTIM DEATH NA
2 0109960 RAPE, 1ST DEGREE, VICTIM U/12 YEARS OF AGE NA
3 0111860 SODOMY, 1ST DEGREE, VICTIM U/12 YEARS OF AGE NA
4 0091500 MURDER NA
First Previous Next Last
Page 4 of 5
ETA: KCOJ Docket--this link goes to main page, not what I pulled up, sry
ETA2: The other court documents I found at vine link were only available for fees.

I found case listed under Allen County, but looked under Hardin County also, because I thought change of venue for trial had been granted.

ETA: BUF, thanks for your help!
Thank you also.

I'm guessing court dockets would be for Allen county. Change of venue is for the trial, but unsure if they will get jurors from another county and still have the trial there.

Hopefully the judge will set a new trial date with this new attorney. Enough delays...lets get this moving.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back