MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats right Blues. Its only Wednesday. 4 more days until Happy Sunday. Hmmm
R2rOS.png

How did you find out that she had this information? Were you and Vera close friends at some point?

I'm wondering if in other cases, journalists provide information about the case to a suspect? It seems very odd, possibly unethical just generally hinky and difficult to believe it happened.

Last edited:
Posting again - Tricia's words:

Page
I’ve been following this thread from the beginning. I will say that posters have been very disrespectful towards the VI and continue to do so. I don’t want to be the reason a VI leaves the forum and we’ve been told not to be the reason several times over. If I was going out of my way to give info and have dialog and I kept being accused and disrespected I definitely wouldn’t hang around or feel obligated for very long.

Tricia's post and other comments about VI's are on page 39 if anyone wants to read it.

Vera contacted me after the CWD interview saying she believes me and had suspicions of her own about Franz and Nikki. We started emailing back and forth multiple times a day over a couple months.
I told her the back story with Nikki and I. How Nikki’s behaviors and stories changed over time as she noticed I was growing suspicion of Franz.
That the ONLY reason Nikki claimed she suddenly suspected me was because she knew I was going to bring up Franz and Ally’s toxic relationship on CWD.
Vera also agreed, as someone who’s done the majority of interviews with Franz and Nikki, that there’s ZERO chance that Franz wrote what’s on Ally’s page.
It was deliberately made to look like Franz, but it was Nikki all the way.
I could go on and on, we discussed many things... but at the end of the day Vera feared how this might affect her public reputation, and refused to report on any of it.

I just have no respect for someone who places their own reputation above getting justice for Alex. We haven’t spoken in a few months now.

I can see why Vera wouldn't report everything that she thinks is suspicious and it is about her reputation as a reporter. She has to work with facts and not hunches. Maybe she is suspicious of Franz or even you and I don't think you would like her to report that. Can you imagine if she starts reporting on just her 'hunches' (like the ) or something about you, she's opening herself up to a libel suit.

As for reporting to LE, I have no idea what her responsibility would be. I think it's different for interviewing people 'on the record' as opposed to 'off the record'. I'm not a reporter so I'm not sure about that. JMO

RSBM for focus

Thought I would post the following article by Vera Hogan in which Nikki is quoted as saying:

Nikki disputes Sutherland’s claims about marriage.

“At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end,” Nikki said. “The idea that Ally would have agreed to an engagement in December of 2016 is preposterous. And then to wait until Wes was accepted into a nursing program, successfully completing a two-year curriculum, passing the state exam and finally get a nursing position before getting married is absurd.

“At the time of her murder, Ally was planning an August 2016 trip to Florida to visit a guy she had casually dated several years ago,” Nikki said. “I have a pile of clothes she purchased for that trip with the tags still attached.

New details revealed on Crime Watch Daily TV episode

Just bumping the CWD link from a few pages back, as it was being asked about. It was recorded 18 months after the murder - so 6 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288