GUILTY MA - Brandon Chicklis, 20, lured and killed by dominatrix, Westminster, 23 Jun 2018 *Arrest*

For those of us who aren't in a position to watch videos, could somebody please summarize what it says and what store video they're talking about? Thanks.
This link has a transcript:
Death of missing Massachusetts man is a homicide, authorities say

Here‘s an extract:
THERE IS AT LEAST ONE CAMERA ON THE FRONT OF THE SUPERMARKET WHERE THE CAR WAS FOUND. AUTHORITIES HAVE NOT SAID IF THEY HAVE VIDEO OF WHO WAS AT THE WHEEL. >> THERE IS SOME SURVEILLANCE VIDEO IN THAT GENERAL AREA. WHETHER OR NOT A COVERED THE PARKING LOT OR THE PORTION OF THE PARKING LOT RELEVANT, THAT IS SOMETHING INVESTIGATORS WILL BE LOOKING AT. >> INVESTIGATORS NOW WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO SAW CHICKLIS, ' ’S CAR, OR ANYTHING UNUSUAL AT THE SPOT WHERE HIS BODY WAS FOUND.

Friend who lives in that area says the local LE investigation seems to be focusing on finding anybody who might have seen him in the time between when he was last seen and when his car was found.

Body found in Rindge identified as missing man | New Hampshire

Investigators are specifically looking for information about his activities on Saturday, June 23, and for witnesses who may have seen a car stopped on the eastbound side of Route 119, between North and East Main streets, between June 23 and 25.

Who killed Brandon?
“State police have had a good chance to go through that area pretty thoroughly,” Agati said Friday.

The wooded area is located 20 to 40 feet off Route 119 in Rindge about 2 and a half miles east of the Route 202 intersection, he said.
The cause of death is being withheld pending further investigation, Agati said.

“It’s not undetermined, just being withheld,” Agati said.

The determination on manner of death as homicide rules out the three other possible manners, he said, which are suicide, accidental and natural causes.

So I heard this morning that Brandon used to date this girl. He has been with his current girlfriend a rew years but he dated this freaky girl before that. And she is definitely into body parts and organs, based off of her Facebook pictures. Also, was in newspaper this morning, that detectives were at this house LAST Friday, the same day the COD was released as homicide. So there had to be some pretty obvious evidence that led the police so quickly to this property.

Horrific. His poor family having to hear this.
Definitely. All those days of wondering where he was and what happened, and now the ugly truth. Her creepy Facebook page leads me to think that she may have just killed him because she wanted to feel what murder was like. All murder is terrible, but it’s murder for murder’s sake that strikes me as especially cold. It’s early yet but that’s just my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back