NH NH - Eddy Segall, 28, Nashua, 15 June 1977

To note if would take someone whom knew the area to go that specific location and that deep in the woods...

I think you could probably have found the exact place more or less by accident--driving down Wheeler Road looking for a road that looks like it goes back into the woods. But you'd probably need enough knowledge to know Wheeler Road would take you to a less populated place.

I think you could probably have found the exact place more or less by accident--driving down Wheeler Road looking for a road that looks like it goes back into the woods. But you'd probably need enough knowledge to know Wheeler Road would take you to a less populated place.

Exactly it appears to me by all accounts one of those places you have to know it to get there.

The only use for the area was hunting, possibly fishing in the pond and unsavory characters dumping off stolen goods.

One could have continued straight down Merrimack Road to 122 Silver Lake Road then made a left on to Long Hill Road then on to Wheeler. Recall that LE was sticking something in the ground around Silver Lake Park if her car was found so deep in the woods to me I do not see a clear way to get in there from Silver Lake without going through some swampy murky waters all thou this was a long time ago and the terrain has since changed.

Exactly it appears to me by all accounts one of those places you have to know it to get there.

The only use for the area was hunting, possibly fishing in the pond and unsavory characters dumping off stolen goods.

One could have continued straight down Merrimack Road to 122 Silver Lake Road then made a left on to Long Hill Road then on to Wheeler. Recall that LE was sticking something in the ground around Silver Lake Park if her car was found so deep in the woods to me I do not see a clear way to get in there from Silver Lake without going through some swampy murky waters all thou this was a long time ago and the terrain has since changed.

You'd probably just go back to Webster Road. With the swampy land and heavy underbrosh, I don't think it would be even possible to get through directly.

The rumored suspects would have fallen into categories one and three on your list. Subcategory "generally unsavory."

Wanted to bring this up while it was on my mind, from news accounts Eddy & the car were both reported missing the evening she disappeared. Further researching it appears the report did not occur until June 20th some (5) days later.

I do question some aspects of her roommates bringing a nice attractive girl in to the home all thou may be all good intentions but sometimes not always the best idea esp when someone is pregnant

This case has certainly caught my interest as well.

The last article I read stated that the Hollis Police still consider this a "missing person's case". Wouldn't it have been deemed suspicious? Especially where the car was located. I'm really wondering about this.

The last article I read stated that the Hollis Police still consider this a "missing person's case". Wouldn't it have been deemed suspicious? Especially where the car was located. I'm really wondering about this.

Its caught mine too ;)

I believe it is safe to assume that her disappearance is considered suspicious wether it was specifically stated or not.

I think they mean it's an active case as opposed to just assuming she's dead and letting it go cold.

I think it also means it's with the Hollis PD rather than the state cold case squad.

Does anyone have a (more precise) location on where Eddy's car was found on Wheeler Rd in Hollis? And whether she may have stopped somewhere on her way to the aerobics class in Merrimack that would allot for her to be grabbed by someone(s) who may have then driven her car to the location it was found?

Mostly soundboarding--I've been expanding the search criteria for another thread regarding the CT River Valley Killer and came across this case. I don't believe the two are related, but like a number of other threads suggest, there may have been even three active killers all at once within a 40-50 mile radius.

This is interesting, Evillano,

I've started researching cold cases on other young women who disappeared in the area of Hillsborough County within a few years of one another. Same area as Eddy Segall.

Does anyone have a (more precise) location on where Eddy's car was found on Wheeler Rd in Hollis? And whether she may have stopped somewhere on her way to the aerobics class in Merrimack that would allot for her to be grabbed by someone(s) who may have then driven her car to the location it was found?

Mostly soundboarding--I've been expanding the search criteria for another thread regarding the CT River Valley Killer and came across this case. I don't believe the two are related, but like a number of other threads suggest, there may have been even three active killers all at once within a 40-50 mile radius.

Besides the missing women who were never found, there are several unidentified remains found in similar locations to the one where Eddy Segal's car was found.

And as far as I know, they have never released a more precise location for where her car was found.

This is interesting, Evillano,

I've started researching cold cases on other young women who disappeared in the area of Hillsborough County within a few years of one another. Same area as Eddy Segall.

Now you have peeked my interest even more :D

Here are two of the cases I was thinking of. I think there are more but these are the only ones in Namus.

Unidentified Person Case found in a wooded area in Bedford (a bit north of where Eddy's car was found)

Unidentified Person Case found about an hour west of where Eddy was found, but straight out 101 from Pennichuck Square where Eddy's gym class was.

Here are two of the cases I was thinking of. I think there are more but these are the only ones in Namus.

Unidentified Person Case found in a wooded area in Bedford (a bit north of where Eddy's car was found)

Unidentified Person Case found about an hour west of where Eddy was found, but straight out 101 from Pennichuck Square where Eddy's gym class was.

This is really something - eerie actually with those specific locations.

I also found some references to the murder of one Susan Randall. She was either from Massachusetts, or murdered in Massachusetts by a NH person, or murdered in NH and her body found in Massachusetts. I don't know if that's the same woman, or a relative, or an entirely different case. I'll see if I can find more later.

Thanks, I was trying to find where I had put that map :p

This is another one from Nashua.

Kathleen Randall | Cold Case Unit | NH Department of Justice

Hi Carbuff,

I was glad to have found your map. :) Always in the last place we look, right?

The news article below mentions that evidence was "destroyed" concerning Kathleen Randall's case and another woman's case.

I wonder if there was a large destruction project on old cases from that time period? There's nothing definitive stating that - but I do wonder.

Evidence missing in two Nashua cold cases | News, Sports, Jobs - The Nashua Telegraph

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back