Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Aunt P arrived from Sydney and stayed a week she returned home for three days and came back to Melbourne for a further four days.
* Borce collected her at the airport she thought he looked tired and distressed.
*Aunt P said Borce mentioned Karen had about $900 with her and she thought good she might be in a motel somewhere.
* Karen's ipad showed she could have looked at self contained units in St Kilda. Aunt P and Borce went and checked about 14 places.

Nocookies
CCTV footage shows Mercedes driver ‘consistent’ with Borce Ristevski’s appearance

I guess the 14 places are those in the search history.
Wasn't there talk in the thread way back about Sarah getting or having a unit somewhere?

Last edited:
  1. News
  2. National
Borce Ristevski had 'flimsy' story after Karen vanished, aunt claims
2:37pm Jul 19, 2018
Karen Ristevski’s car was ‘driven off road’
Borce Ristevski's accounts of the day his wife Karen vanished seemed "flimsy", her aunt told police.

Patricia Gray, who flew to Melbourne from NSW after her niece went missing, also said in her statement that Ristevski wasn't helping police as best he could.

Ms Gray stayed with Ristevski and his daughter Sarah at their Avondale Heights home for more than a week to support them and assist in the search for Ms Ristevski.

The Ristevskis were in dire financial straits at the time of the murder and would sometimes argue about money and business.
"I provided as much support as I could for both of them," Ms Gray said in a statement, released by a court on Thursday.

"But I could tell Borce wasn't assisting police or himself to find Karen, which I found frustrating."

It's alleged Ristevski killed his wife at home and dumped the body in the quiet bushland area, taking Karen's Mercedes-Benz roadster to do so.

Ms Gray told police that Ristevski originally said he took the car to several garages for quotes that day.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F07%2F19%2F12%2F39%2F20180717001354378970original.jpg

But Ristevski said that was wrong and he actually drove the car to get petrol, changing his mind when the faulty fuel gauge showed it wasn't needed.

He claimed he kept driving towards Ms Ristevki's dress store but missed the turn-off so decided to return home.

"I accepted this first account about going to the garages for the quotes, and (was) relieved because I believed police could verify his movements," Ms Gray told police.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2016%2F07%2F27%2F12%2F45%2Fristevski-fixed.jpg

"But this second account appeared to be flimsy and I found it hard to fathom."

It's alleged Karen's body is inside this black Mercedes-Benz caught on CCTV the morning the prosecution alleges she was murdered.
A computer systems and digital imagery expert testified on Thursday, saying CCTV footage taken near Diggers Rest shows a car like Ms Ristevski's.

The footage is blurry but Dr Matthew Sorell, a lecturer at the University of Adelaide, said the driver in question had features "broadly consistent" with Ristevski.

"I would note the short hair, coloured light grey," he said.

Dr Sorell also noted the driver's physical features were not consistent with the brunette Karen Ristevski.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FNetwork%2FHome%2FStreams%2F2016%2F07%2F27%2F01%2F30%2F2607_kristevski_sp.jpg

"The physical features are not a match in terms of long hair, in particular the colour."

Ristevski was charged in December last year and he's fighting the allegations.

The hearing continues.

© Nine Digital Pty Ltd 2018

In a statement given to police, which was tendered at Mr Ristevski's committal hearing in Melbourne Magistrates Court, Patricia Gray said she had lived with Mr Ristevski and the couple's daughter Sarah Ristevski on and off for two weeks after her niece went missing.

Borce Ristevski's alibi for day wife disappeared 'flimsy', aunt says

Poor Aunt P.
I think she packed her suitcase as soon as that snap appeal ended.

Justice for Karen.
Thinking of all who loved and cared about Karen.

Last edited:
Perhaps to sell their house, and rent.
But St Kilda is too far from Clothing Store.
Could it be for another Clothing store/Business Venture, in trendy St. Kilda?

Borce and Aunt P went to about 14 places to look for Karen. So it would seem aunt P at least thought maybe she was looking to leave her marriage.
Self contained would indicate the intention was to not take a whole lot...imo
I am curious when these searches actually took place.
Maybe Karen was looking for Sarah. dunno!!

Hearing Sarah statement and the fact she even mentioned she had looked for Karen's passport - o_O
Just makes me wonder and wonder and wonder. Why would Vasko have put him self on record saying Karen probably went overseas on a fake passport.
I am wondering about the shisha ...:D

Hearing Sarah statement and the fact she even mentioned she had looked for Karen's passport - o_O
Just makes me wonder and wonder and wonder. Why would Vasko have put him self on record saying Karen probably went overseas on a fake passport.
I am wondering about the shisha ...:D
hehe...I'm still laughing at the kids licking the windows :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members