Found Deceased GA - Julie Mosier, 18, Danielsville, 12 Jul 2018

Search continues for missing teen - MadisonJournalTODAY
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation was called in on Monday, Baird said, and a Georgia State Patrol helicopter was slated to do flyovers Tuesday of the possible routes she could have taken.
“We are not ruling anything out at this point,” Baird said.
Baird said there have been no reports of Mosier or her car since he listed both on the Georgia and National missing person’s databases last Thursday.

Wait, was she not headed to work at all? She was going to meet a friend that morning?.. Why did she leave her home so early... sorry, I'm lost. Did she lie about where she was going.
It was her employer in Athens who contacted her parents after she didn‘t show up. She left to see a friend in Elberton at 5 a.m.
Danielsville Police Chief Brenan Baird said Tuesday that Mosier had spent the night in Danielsville and left around 5 a.m. headed to a friend’s home in Elberton.
She spoke briefly with her friend at 5:51 a.m. before the call was dropped or disconnected, Baird said. This is her last known communication at this point. She never reached the friend’s home, Baird said.
She was supposed to go to work in Athens that morning and her employer called her parents, who also reside in Bowman, after she did not show up there.

I work in Athens, and commute over an hour each day. I drive not in the exact same direction, but it could definitely intersect. There are many back roads you can take, mainly farms and wooded land. It would be quite desolate at that time of morning.

I live right smack between Danielsville and Elberton. There is very little to no cell phone service in our area unless you are in town so the dropped call is not very unusual. There are plenty of short cuts/back roads and dirt roads here too... and at that hour in the morning when it is still pretty dark out it is easy to get disoriented. It will be a week tomorrow morning.

I live right smack between Danielsville and Elberton. There is very little to no cell phone service in our area unless you are in town so the dropped call is not very unusual. There are plenty of short cuts/back roads and dirt roads here too... and at that hour in the morning when it is still pretty dark out it is easy to get disoriented. It will be a week tomorrow morning.

Yes, My phone goes in and out constantly. It’s very spotty, pointless to try and talk if you are driving.

I'm trying to post the link... but it's the gbi Facebook page..will I get in trouble for that with websleuths?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back