MO MO - Gina Clark, 21, Kansas City, 1 Dec 1991

sweetpea657

Reaction score
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: December 1, 1991 from Kansas City, Missouri
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date of Birth: February 23, 1970
Height and Weight: 5'3, 105 pounds

Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair, hazel eyes. Clark has scars on her abdomen, face, and one of her eyebrows. Her ears are pierced. Her skull, arm, pelvis, and wrist have all been previously fractured; these injuries had healed by the time of her 1991 disappearance. Clark has no adenoids, appendix, or tonsils. Her nicknames are Pickle and Peaches.
Clothing Description: A red jacket with the words "Pickle" and "National Concrete Construction" written on it, black pants and sneakers.
Medical Conditions: Clark suffers from Sydenhams Chorea, a neurological disorder which may cause her to make continuous rapid, jerky, involuntary movements and be unable to maintain posture.

Details of Disappearance
Clark's mother last saw her at 8:30 p.m. inside their home. At 11:15 p.m. that same evening, Clark called her mother collect from an unknown location. The call was disconnected. It could not be traced. She has never been heard from again.

Foul play is suspected in Clark's disappearance. She had witnessed the murder of her former boyfriend on October 7, 1991, and at the time she disappeared nobody was in custody for the crime. It is unknown whether the boyfriend's murder had anything to do with Clark's disappearance, which remains unsolved.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/clark_gina.html

Seeking information on Gina Clark's case. Does anybody know any family?
What about murdered boyfriend oct 7th 1991 just before clark came up missing?
Does anybody know any friends of Gina & have e mail addresses?

Is this connected to the Springfield 3? It is around the same time. Who are suspects in her boyfriend’s murder? I would say Occam’s razor fits. It is most likely connected to the boyfriends murder. What was her testimony going to be in that? Was a grand jury called or was there no persons of interest. If she had no idea who killed him, why kill her? That is the most likely scenario though. I have not forgotten you Gina. RIP and I pray we find you.

I found two possible profiles of unidentified people that could be Gina. Obviously, it's just my opinion based on the information given.

Unidentified Person Case (Found 38 minutes east of her last known location).
Unidentified Person Case (Found in Illinois - 3 hours - Suffered from Torticollis which could be similar to Sydenham's Chorea that Gina suffered from). Again, strictly guessing based on evidence.

I found two possible profiles of unidentified people that could be Gina. Obviously, it's just my opinion based on the information given.

Unidentified Person Case (Found 38 minutes east of her last known location).
Unidentified Person Case (Found in Illinois - 3 hours - Suffered from Torticollis which could be similar to Sydenham's Chorea that Gina suffered from). Again, strictly guessing based on evidence.

I follow the Jane Doe with Torticollis, you mentioned above. (NamUs #UP11091) I actually submitted Gina as a match to this specific Jane Doe to the Doe Network. Namus however, never put her down as an exclusion. Which I dont know why. But here is the email. Not sure if I should pester Namus with an email asking them whats up about that case. I dont wanna be a bother.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 11.21.51 AM copy.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 11.21.51 AM copy.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 17
I follow the Jane Doe with Torticollis, you mentioned above. (NamUs #UP11091) I actually submitted Gina as a match to this specific Jane Doe to the Doe Network. Namus however, never put her down as an exclusion. Which I dont know why. But here is the email. Not sure if I should pester Namus with an email asking them whats up about that case. I dont wanna be a bother.
Thank you for submitting that. I figured it was a long shot but worth a try. I don't understand why NamUs doesn't put back the exclusion lists. It would save everyone a lot of time and headaches.

It's something that we need to inquire about if we are to get to the bottom of it.

What does she mean by called collect exactly? Did she call from a pay phone or a business phone and not her home phone?

Exclusions below. The following 4 UP’s have been ruled out:

Thumbnail

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP8419
Date Body FoundJanuary 16, 2001
StateVA
CountyIsle of Wight
Thumbnail

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP12683
Date Body FoundJune 06, 2014
StateVA
CountyNewport News
Thumbnail

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP4764
Date Body FoundApril 09, 1992
StateOH
CountyMahoning
Thumbnail

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP8493
Date Body FoundDecember 06, 1993
StateVA
CountyFairfax

I went through the Kansas City Star for week following October 7, 1991 and could not find any mention of the murder she might have witnessed or even any very likely candidates in the obituaries. Seems like that would have been an excellent place to start looking but I'm stumped.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back