Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
The property where Derek Nichols lived at the time of William's disappearance backed onto the Kendall Community Pre-school which is located at 19 Railway Street Kendall. This guy is a registered sex offender and has been registered since 1984 and he was permitted to live adjacent to a pre-school! All on A Current Affair video at around 14 minutes. mindblowing!!!
I think the lowlifes are all involved

That is a
The property where Derek Nichols lived at the time of William's disappearance backed onto the Kendall Community Pre-school which is located at 19 Railway Street Kendall. This guy is a registered sex offender and has been registered since 1984 and he was permitted to live adjacent to a pre-school! All on A Current Affair video at around 14 minutes. mindblowing!!!
That is appalling indeed

And spedding a job in dunbogan, same place DN said he was that day .
Did Jones met DN and BS in Dunbogan on that day or was Jone and DN met somewhere else?

I think it is very clear now. Hope there are enough evidence to prosecute these and I hope we find out where William is.

Actually Derek Nichols ‘[...] said he was living in Dunbogan when William went missing [...]’.

He ‘[...] was living in Kendall and the police came to see [him] because [he] was on the child protection register,” [...]’

“The most significant one was in May when they came and inspected [his] house.”’

Source:

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Fourth man is quizzed in hunt for William Tyrrell
Taylor Auerbach
The Daily Telegraph
January 2, 2016 12:00am

So he must have moved to Kendall from Dunbogan some time between 12 September 2014 and when police inspected his house in May 2015, as the above was published in January 2016.
I wonder if there's any chance Nichols had both houses available to him at the same time. Did we not hear of him being involved in community events in Kendall? Or was that after William's disappearance? Why the involvement in Kendall, if he lived in Dunbogan?

I wonder if there's any chance Nichols had both houses available to him at the same time. Did we not hear of him being involved in community events in Kendall? Or was that after William's disappearance? Why the involvement in Kendall, if he lived in Dunbogan?

It’s possible he had both houses available to him, I suppose. We did hear of involvement in the Kendall community (through music performances/lectures?) but whether that was before or after William’s disappearance, I don’t remember.

I think the lowlifes are all involved

Did Jones met DN and BS in Dunbogan on that day or was Jone and DN met somewhere else?

I think it is very clear now. Hope there are enough evidence to prosecute these and I hope we find out where William is.

What a horrible situation it must be if we find ourselves hoping it was a certain POI responsible - I hope to god poor William wasn’t passed around some sick group of people, & that whatever he met with that day, was at least quick & only suffered for one person.
What a world we live in, William was just a baby :(

What a horrible situation it must be if we find ourselves hoping it was a certain POI responsible - I hope to god poor William wasn’t passed around some sick group of people, & that whatever he met with that day, was at least quick & only suffered for one person.
What a world we live in, William was just a baby :(
After seeing jones on a current affair, for William to have come across him is too awful to fathom

The weird thing is spedding has hade the most exposure and on paper he would seem the most harmless of the lot
Besides of course the allegations against him.
(I don’t think he is innocent of the allegations for the record)
Therefore MS loves him so much ;) : he is looking much less ugly than the other like minded men (within the 4pack and in general).

Screenshot_20180719-234251.png Screenshot_20180716-005217.png Found this photo of back verandah of fgm house. Think it was taken 5 days after William's disappearance. Is that a spiderman doll laying on the wood floor? Is this like the doll media stated had been located in speddings work vehicle?

Just found this photo on fairfax media site. It was captured on the day spedding said he had returned to fix washing machine 18 september!

Last edited:
OMG did spedding collect himself a momento? Sending this into crimestoppers

Do
View attachment 139214 View attachment 139210 Found this photo of back verandah of fgm house. Think it was taken 5 days after William's disappearance. Is that a spiderman doll laying on the wood floor? Is this like the doll media stated had been located in speddings work vehicle?

Just found this photo on fairfax media site. It was captured on the day spedding said he had returned to fix washing machine 18 september!
dont think it was taken 5 days after. The day of I would say .we have seen this photo before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail