GUILTY NY - Lesandro Guzman-Feliz, 15, murdered by gang-caught on video, Bronx, 20 June 2018 *arrests*

JULY 18TH ORIGINAL COURT FOOTAGE OF SUSPECTS PLEADING NOT GUILTY | JUSTICE FOR JUNIOR |

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Gang rivalry led to fatal stabbing of innocent Bronx teen — not sex tape: cops

"Trinitarios gangbangers slaughtered innocent Bronx teen Lesandro “Junior” Guzman-Feliz because they thought he was a rival gang member — not because of his resemblance to someone in a sex tape as investigators previously believed, officials revealed Wednesday....

The alleged killers are members of the Trinitarios subset “Los Sures,” which is locked in a war with rival faction “Sunset,” Bronx DA Darcel Clark said at a press conference Wednesday...."

https://nypost.com/2018/07/18/gang-...ing-of-innocent-bronx-teen-not-sex-tape-cops/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are the Trinitarios? Experts explain how gang accused of killing ‘Junior’ operates (with clip)

"...Accused of killing the 15-year-old are a dozen suspected members of the Trinitarios gang, which started in the early 1990s in Rikers Island with the intent of protecting Dominican inmates....

In the video above, Elias Husamudeen, head of the correction officers’ union, and Manuel Gomez, with Black Ops Investigators, explain how the gang formed, how it operates and what impact the Trinitarios have on New York City and beyond."

Who are the Trinitarios? Experts explain how gang accused of killing ‘Junior’ operates
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAW VIDEO: Junior's mother calls for justice (clip)

RAW VIDEO: Junior's mother calls for justice
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom of Bronx gang-murder victim Lesandro Guzman-Feliz screams at accused killers in courtroom confrontation (clip)

"...“Asesino!” shouted Leandra Feliz, spitting out the Spanish word for “killer” as defendants Jonaiki Martinez-Estrella and Daniel Fernandez stood in Bronx Criminal Court with their hands cuffed behind them...."

Mom of Bronx gang-murder victim Lesandro Guzman-Feliz screams at accused killers in courtroom confrontation - NY Daily News
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#JusticeForJunior: A PIX11 News Special Report

Published on Jun 30, 2018

"A 15-year-old’s murder, the complex details of how it happened and the ruthless gang behind it. Watch the PIX11 News Special Report about the slaying of Lesandro “Junior” Guzman-Feliz."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One month in and this crime still hurts. I don't remember, but I spent the first three years of my life in an apartment 3 blocks from where Junior was taken from this world. My parents worked hard to lift us out of that high crime area (this was 1966). I am grown with kids of my own. My youngest son is 18. My heart bleeds for Juniors mother. I hope that his neighborhood stays enraged and helps to chase those cowardly gangs from the streets.

Bronx bodega where ‘Junior’ was attacked reopens doors, but not for business (with clip)

JULY 24, 2018

"BELMONT, the Bronx — Employees at a bodega where 15-year-old Lesandro "Junior" Guzman-Feliz was attacked and later died nearby were allowed back into the store Monday in order to clean.

News12 cameras were rolling as employees entered the bodega at East 183rd Street and Bathgate Avenue.

Police guarded the bodega as employees cleaned the store and threw out spoiled food...

Calls to shutter the store came after surveillance video was released apparently showing no one inside helping the boy fend off his would-be killers.

The bodega's owner, Modesto Cruz, has since spoken out saying he did try to help Guzman-Feliz and shared additional video he said shows him helping the teen over a counter to hide from the men....

Despite the defense, calls to close the store have continued, and Marte said the bodega employees lives have been threatened.

It is not yet known if the store will ever officially reopen to the public...."

Bronx bodega where ‘Junior’ was attacked reopens doors, but not for business
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 Indicted In Lesandro “Junior” Guzman-Feliz Case *PRESS CONFERENCE*
(press conference starts @ approx 1:13, ends @24:26)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The funeral of Lesandro "Junior" Guzman-Feliz
Published on Jun 27, 2018

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bronx street to be renamed for slain teen Lesandro ‘Junior’ Guzman-Feliz (with clip)

JULY 27, 2018

"....The announcement will be made Monday morning at East 183rd Street and Bathgate Avenue, according to Councilman Ritchie Torres's office. Torres and Guzman-Feliz's family are set to attend.

That intersection marks the spot where the 15-year-old was viciously beaten by a group of reputed members of the Trinitarios gang the night of June 20....

The event is not the actual street renaming ceremony, but renderings of what the street signs will look like will be revealed, officials said."

Bronx street to be renamed for slain teen Lesandro ‘Junior’ Guzman-Feliz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gang just as vicious as MS-13 but without the notoriety: Savage Trinitarios return to the spotlight after years in the shadows

"A ‘Wall of Grief’ mural marks the spot where a 15-year-old Bronx boy, who wanted to be a detective when he grew up, fell victim last month to a New York City drug gang with a long history of ruthless violence.

The mural pays tribute to Lesandro “Junior” Guzman-Feliz who was killed June 20 by a group of Trinitarios ..."

The gang just as vicious as MS-13 but without the notoriety: Savage Trinitarios return to the spotlight after years in the shadows

1532461217663.jpg

(Mouners gather at a community memorial outside a bodega in New York on Tuesday, June 26, 2018, where 15-year-old Lesandro Guzman-Feliz was killed in a machete attack on June 20. [AP Photo/Bebeto Matthews])
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myles Miller‏Verified account @MylesMill 9h9 hours ago
.@RitchieTorres gets results for the family of LesandroJuniorGuzman-Feliz. Street where the teen died will be renamed in his honor. #JUSTICEFORJUNIOR

DjSRkdGUUAAQEpR.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spectrum News NY1‏Verified account @NY1 11h11 hours ago
15-year-old Lesandro "Junior" Guzman-Feliz was stabbed to death last month in the #Bronx. Now, his father and @LuisSepulvedaNY say the city needs measures to make sure more families won't be torn apar

(video clip: Spectrum News NY1 on Twitter )

Jeffrey Klein‏ @JeffKleinNY 3h3 hours ago
Today I joined with Leandra Feliz and Lesandro Guzman as we honor their son Junior Guzman Feliz’s memory at The 4th Annual Throggs Neck Houses Tournament that I sponsor @MarkGjonajNY @NYPDPSA8 @Nypdcommaffair1 @NYPD45Pct @NYCParks @NYPDPBBronx

DjTfp1cV4AAxcYH.jpg

News12BX‏Verified account @News12BX 3h3 hours ago
LesandroJuniorGuzman-Feliz's fellow NYPD Explorers and his parents stood in his honor Sunday at a basketball tournament. #RememberingJunior #Junior http://bronx.news12.com/story/38761205/nypd-explorers-guzman-feliz-honored-at-basketball-tournament …

(video clip: News12BX on Twitter )

Katie Lusso‏Verified account @KatieLusso 2h2 hours ago
Beautiful gesture, but what’s most beautiful is the strength this woman has
1f494.png
@News12BX: Another video of the @Yankees honoring LesandroJuniorGuzman Feliz on Friday night. #Rememberingjunior #junior #justiceforjunior #yankees http://www.news12.com/category/331588/x …

(video clip: Katie Lusso on Twitter )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Street signs honoring slain teen Lesandro ‘Junior’ Guzman-Feliz revealed (with clip)

"....The renaming still needs to be approved by the City Council.

Voting on street renamings occurs twice a year, once halfway through and once at the end, Bronx City Councilman Ritchie Torres said. He expects the official street renaming ceremony will take place in January 2019.

During the unveiling, Torres said of Guzman-Feliz: “His is a name that will never be forgotten. His is a death that will never be in vain.”...

The teen’s mother, Leandra Feliz, told those gathered at Monday’s event she was happy about the sign, but wanted more.

“I want to see justice for my son after this honor. Thank you so much for the honor, but I want more. I want justice for my son. I don’t know what else to say. I have too much emotion,” she said...."

Street signs honoring slain teen Lesandro ‘Junior’ Guzman-Feliz revealed

junior-rendering.jpeg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I work in this area. Thank you YESorNO for keeping us updated. There has been so much sadness in this part of the city. I work with teens who fear for their lives every day.

BBM God bless you for that. I grew up in the Bronx.

AJ Ross‏Verified account @AJRossABC7 6h6 hours ago
E 183rd St and Bathgate Ave will soon be renamed in honor of LesandroJuniorGuzman-Feliz. His mother hopes ‘Lesandro Junior Way’ will serve as a visible symbol to “stop the violence.” #JusticeForJunior #ABC7NY

DjXGLPzW4AAxTWm.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I work in this area. Thank you YESorNO for keeping us updated. There has been so much sadness in this part of the city. I work with teens who fear for their lives every day.

Has it always been like that?

I think that the fear and violence comes and goes. Gang violence is a bigger and bigger issue for my students. The whole MS-13 focus negates that there are other virulent gangs out there --home grown and immigrant based, complete with full grown adults who are parents and grandparents in the life because they wanted safety. We work hard to keep kids in school (looking at the down the road pay offs) rather than leaving school for the quick gang payoffs of safety.

This year the neighborhood has gotten more violent in the evening. I try and make sure my students are home by nightfall (not always possible as many work after school jobs to help their families).

Parents and guardians will make high school choices for their children based on school safety records rather than successful school curriculum delivery. It is a Sophie's choice as a bad education also makes the gang life more appealing.

I have students who were in the Explorers with this young man. They were terrified and devastated.

So much needs to change---starting with higher quality education to make staying in school the better option.

My new assignment next year is in a more fragile and violent part of the area. I am looking forward to getting to know my new students and providing a framework that has options. One student at a time as they always say...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back