ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Klien’s report:
“Area 1 : The Clegg Residence in Idaho Falls, ID, was searched with permission. The house, trailers, camping equipment and other equipment (other than a shovel) was cleared. It is important to note that Trina Clegg has not been named a suspect and investigators have no evidence to suggest such. We are unclear if she has any information – however – she testifies she has no information. Her 2nd polygraph is pending with the USDOJ FBI.”

Link: Private investigator issues lengthy report on DeOrr Kunz case | East Idaho News

Thanks for posting that link again, it has been quite some time now since I last read the report. I now know that I confused some details about the case in my head.:confused:
Klein's investigation and their report sounds detailed and their conclusions seem plausible IMO.

ETA posted before I was finished, lol.
If the dog hit near the campground was correct, (the one where they think a body was maybe "stored") then we must assume that little Deorr DID make it to the campground. But not alive. Strengthens my opinion that this was a cover-up with Isaac as scapegoat.

Last edited:
Special Statement Regarding The Deorr Kunz Case, By Philip R. Klein, President :

This morning after consulting with counsel - we have made the decision to make all of the original interviews of the parents and related family members public.

We are in the process today of purchasing a website in order to have a platform for you, the public, to watch the videos in their entirety and unedited. We believe that you the public have a right to know the truth of what was said and not rely upon, the silly and frivolous, not to mention outright lies that have been broadcasted by some in the media and in social media.

We have always said : "The Truth Is The Ultimate Defense." It is - it always has been - it always will be. We would like to publicly thank the US Department of Justice FBI in Texas, Arizona, and Idaho for their continued professionalism.

These videos have been released to the national media for their broadcast for a show regarding the case.

We further announced today after a review of this case and other issues that will be announced at a later date - we fully anticipate filing a countersuit.

We thank the public for their understanding - and support of what our dedicated investigators and personal protection officers do daily. None of them have deserved the outright mischaracterization of what we do daily and in the Kunz case.

Klein Investigations and Consulting

Special Statement Regarding The Deorr Kunz Case, By Philip R. Klein, President :

This morning after consulting with counsel - we have made the decision to make all of the original interviews of the parents and related family members public.

We are in the process today of purchasing a website in order to have a platform for you, the public, to watch the videos in their entirety and unedited. We believe that you the public have a right to know the truth of what was said and not rely upon, the silly and frivolous, not to mention outright lies that have been broadcasted by some in the media and in social media.

We have always said : "The Truth Is The Ultimate Defense." It is - it always has been - it always will be. We would like to publicly thank the US Department of Justice FBI in Texas, Arizona, and Idaho for their continued professionalism.

These videos have been released to the national media for their broadcast for a show regarding the case.

We further announced today after a review of this case and other issues that will be announced at a later date - we fully anticipate filing a countersuit.

We thank the public for their understanding - and support of what our dedicated investigators and personal protection officers do daily. None of them have deserved the outright mischaracterization of what we do daily and in the Kunz case.

Klein Investigations and Consulting

That gives me some hope again, if they really file a countersuit, it could be an opportunity to put some pressure on to the "parents ".

Last edited:
Phillip Klein is going to release 15 hours of video and audio.

Jessica and Vernal (Deorr) do NOT need to get away with this.

It's way past time they pay the piper.

Jmo.
“Our client has given us permission to release all of the original interviews that we did on video and audio with all the primary players,” Klein tells EastIdahoNews.com. “We feel that since the public held fundraisers and paid for us to travel back and forth from Texas to Idaho that it is the public’s property.”

Klein says the footage will include interviews with the four people who were camping with DeOrr the day he disappeared: Jessica Mitchell, DeOrr’s mother; Vernal Kunz, DeOrr’s father; Robert Walton, DeOrr’s great grandfather; and Isaac Reinwand, a friend of Walton’s.

“We’ll probably release some secondary interviews that we conducted. We’ll probably put up our conversation with the store clerk at the Stage Stop in Leadore,” Klein says. “We’ll likely put up the young man who pumped the gas and other people who may have seen DeOrr.”
Investigator plans to release video, audio interviews in connection to DeOrr Kunz case | East Idaho News

Looking forward to it!

Snip:
Our client has given us permission to release all of the original interviews that we did on video and audio with all the primary players,” Klein told EastIdahoNews.com. “We feel that since the public held fundraisers and paid for us to travel back and forth from Texas to Idaho that it is the public’s property.”

Klein says the footage will include interviews with the four people who were camping with DeOrr the day he disappeared: Jessica Mitchell, DeOrr’s mother; Vernal Kunz, DeOrr’s father; Robert Walton, DeOrr’s great grandfather; and Isaac Reinwand, a friend of Walton’s.

“We’ll probably release some secondary interviews that we conducted. We’ll probably put up our conversation with the store clerk at the Stage Stop in Leadore,” Klein says. “We’ll likely put up the young man who pumped the gas and other people who may have seen DeOrr.”

Klein says his firm is in the process of building a website where all of the interviews will be posted within six to eight weeks.
Investigator plans to release video, audio interviews in connection to DeOrr Kunz case

Snip:
Our client has given us permission to release all of the original interviews that we did on video and audio with all the primary players,” Klein told EastIdahoNews.com. “We feel that since the public held fundraisers and paid for us to travel back and forth from Texas to Idaho that it is the public’s property.”

Klein says his firm is in the process of building a website where all of the interviews will be posted within six to eight weeks.
Investigator plans to release video, audio interviews in connection to DeOrr Kunz case

Thank you for the information, imstillagrandma.
It does seem like Klein isn’t in a huge hurry as this was from Aug. 1st, about three weeks ago? I sure hope he’s not dragging his feet on this. I really want to see all he has to show. Thanks again! :).

Not a week goes by when I don't think of little DeOrr's sweet little face.

That adorable little boy should be somewhere safe and in a place where he is greatly loved and treasured so very much.
What is so sad, is that we all seem to be more concerned with little Deorr than his own parents. Am I wrong ?

Dear Neesaki,

From the very beginning of this case, it has always appeared so.

You had been on the initial threads of DeOrr before I came along.

Your compassion and concern for DeOrr was and is always so evident in your posts. Unfortunately we never witnessed this in any of the interviews of the parents.

I agree that this makes it so much more saddening and tragic.

Strangers from all over North America and beyond have posted messages of great concern and love towards little DeOrr.

The fact that all of us would have loved to have treasured and had this little charmer in our lives certainly says something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail