CANADA - Davion, 5, disappeared, found w/life-threatening injuries, Bramptom, July'18 *Arrest*

dotr

Reaction score
Boy who disappeared from Brampton home found with life-threatening injuries: paramedics
"July 19, 2018 11:05AM EDT
Peel paramedics say a missing five-year-old boy who disappeared from his home in Brampton early this morning has been located with life-threatening injuries.

The child, according to police, was last seen by his mother in his room at around 2 a.m. at a home in the area of McHardy Court and McMurchy Avenue.

When the child’s mother woke up at around 6 a.m., police said the child was gone and the front door was open."
"At around 6:59 this morning the missing boy was located near some rail tracks not too far from his residence," Const. Harinder Sohi told CP24 Thursday morning."
“At this point because we don’t know what caused the injuries, we can’t say if it was a train or not a train or caused by person".

What on earth?!
And again checking in on kids at random times. I just don’t get it.
I know it happened I’m sure. I’m not blaming mom. I just never checked in on my son unless he was sick. I wanted my kid free time lol.

Missing 5-year-old Brampton boy found; has life-threatening head injury - CityNews Toronto
Photo of boy at link..Train tracks, very scary!
missingboyfound-july19.jpg

"The boy was found just before 7 a.m. near the train tracks, a few blocks from his home in the McHardy Court and McMurchy Avenue area, near Queen Street and McLaughlin Road.

Paramedics say the boy was taken to hospital with a life-threatening head injury, but police won’t confirm the extent of his injuries.

Police say the canine unit found the boy. Police then put the boy in an ambulance.

His mother ran to the area where her child was found and collapsed as officers held her back from the ambulance. Family and friends were consoled by officers before heading to hospital."

I wonder if he has a history of sleep walking. My son slept walk at that age. My sons father did as well. His parents found him once riding his tricycle in the driveway with no clothes on at 6:00 am and put him back to bed. He has no memory of it. His PJ's were in front of his toy box. I hope this wasn't another case of abuse. Praying for this little guy.

Wonder if the little guy went out to venture.
Otherwise, I'm not hearing anything about forced entry, just that the door was open. Sorry to say but that seems to be a typical story when a parent/stepparent is involved.

His mother ran to the area where her child was found and collapsed as officers held her back from the ambulance. Family and friends were consoled by officers before heading to hospital."

rsbm Held her back from the ambulance?! That does not sound good.... even if they're working on a patient hard, they usually let a parent by them... and then reading head injury - it must be very bad. :( Poor child.

I'm wondering if his mom got up to use the bathroom around 2 a.m. and checked on him at that time. Maybe she is excepting and has to go frequently. Maybe the little boy likes trains and got up when he heard it. Possibly got injured by the train or tripped on the tracks after it went by. All IMO.

rbbm.
Missing Brampton boy, 5, located with life-threatening injuries
"As a medical team at Sick Kids hospital desperately tries to save a young boy’s life, Peel police are leaving no stone unturned trying to determined how he was so badly hurt.

The five-year-old is said to have suffered serious head trauma and police are now looking at this as a crime scene and foul play has not been ruled out."
"The child was said to be unconscious but breathing"
"Top surgeons were being assembled in an attempt to save his life."
"But first things first, and that is the boy’s health. While police gather together what exactly transpired, the entire GTA is praying for a little boy whose future is in the hands of the very best doctors in the world."

Updated
Brampton, Ont., boy who went missing from home now in hospital with life-threatening injuries | CBC News
injured-brampton-boy.JPG

Peel police have set up a perimeter around the area where the boy was found. (Paul Smith/CBC)
"We can't say if it was [a] train or not [a] train, or caused by [a] person. We need to look at all possible avenues," said Const. Danny Marttini. "

'He was just ... limp,' neighbour says

Neighbour Kevin Joseph was in bed when the five-year-old's mother ran over to Joseph's house around 6 a.m., "banging and screaming on the door" that her son wasn't in his bed, Joseph told CBC Toronto.

He joined the search in the community, and of the adjacent railway tracks, with police.

"I started looking with them in the bush, and then all of the sudden the drone was in the air spotting something and the dogs ran towards it," he said.

"And there was, like, nothing there when we found him. He was just, like, limp."

The boy is a "good kid" who was "always at his mom's side," Joseph said.

I don't think it is weird for a mom to look in on a sleeping child, in the middle of the night. I did it all the time. I used to get up to use the bathroom, or let the dog out back, or get a drink of water, and I always peeked in on my sleeping kids.

Sometimes I'd turn off their lamps, or cover them, or let the dog or cat in or out of the room, or take some food dishes out of the rooms, etc. Often it would be 2 am...

So that does not make me suspicious.

I do agree with the comment above, about the possibility of 'sleep walking.' My son also used to sleep walk as a youngster/ Sometimes he looked like he was awake. He'd walk into the living room , looking right at us, but not really seeing or hearing us.

One time he walked in to the living room, in his pj's, looking straight ahead. He walked up to the potted palm plant in the corner, pulled down the PJ's and was about to urinate, lol, ----hubby scooped him up and got him to the proper location, just in time.

I am praying for this boy to survive, and I honestly hope that my suspicion is proven wrong. This all sounds so creepily familiar..(running over to the neighbours, check)

rbbm.
Missing Brampton boy, 5, located with life-threatening injuries
"As a medical team at Sick Kids hospital desperately tries to save a young boy’s life, Peel police are leaving no stone unturned trying to determined how he was so badly hurt.

The five-year-old is said to have suffered serious head trauma and police are now looking at this as a crime scene and foul play has not been ruled out."
"The child was said to be unconscious but breathing"
"Top surgeons were being assembled in an attempt to save his life."
"But first things first, and that is the boy’s health. While police gather together what exactly transpired, the entire GTA is praying for a little boy whose future is in the hands of the very best doctors in the world."

This article references the tracks as being retired. I wonder if trains run. This poor child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back