MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the lack of evidence, I can't help but wonder if Ally was murdered in a total random act by a stranger.

I know LE stated they suspect she knew the murderer.

But I wonder...
or that she didn't know her murderer:
Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road
And they can only speculate about who might have killed Ally, and why.

"There's so many different scenarios that are possible in this," said Shaw.

One of them is that Ally may have been the victim of a deadly case of road rage.

"Somebody drives by and for whatever reason, they get into it, and she's killed," said Shaw.

Or, unthinkably, that Ally had been deliberately marked for assassination.

"She knew who it was. Somebody that got mad at her at work, something to that effect," said Shaw.

Did LE get video from any businesses or homes that could have cameras that captured traffic close to the time of tge killing?
Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road
Several residents tell police they heard the gunshots, and some say they noticed a white sedan in the area around the time of the murder.

"We had some tire tracks that we believe may have belonged to a vehicle that we thought was out there," said Lt. Shaw.

But apart from that, investigators don't have much to go on. The location of the shooting is problematic in the investigation: dirt road, houses spread far apart, no surveillance cameras and no eyewitnesses.

"There just wasn't that stuff out there," said Lt. Shaw.

Several residents tell police they heard the gunshots, and some say they noticed a white sedan in the area around the time of the murder.

"We had some tire tracks that we believe may have belonged to a vehicle that we thought was out there," said Lt. Shaw.

But apart from that, investigators don't have much to go on. The location of the shooting is problematic in the investigation: dirt road, houses spread far apart, no surveillance cameras and no eyewitnesses.

"There just wasn't that stuff out there," said Lt. Shaw.

Did they check any caneras of homes or businesses that were on the way? If the killer drove from a distance, he would have passed some businesses? No?

And how are the sandals known?

I am wondering about this guy Ally was going to go visit. Apparently she bought a bunch of new clothes to go see him,

Was she actively looking for a new love interest? Was he the only one she was interested in? Could some guy feel rebuffed by her?

I bet she attracted a lot of male attention. A cute little nurse

I am wondering about this guy Ally was going to go visit. Apparently she bought a bunch of new clothes to go see him,

Was she actively looking for a new love interest? Was he the only one she was interested in? Could some guy feel rebuffed by her?

Yes I wish we knew more about him and their relationship. Good thoughts, human :)

Last edited:
Wow...I’ve been out of the country for a few weeks and just catching up on this extremely active thread. I truly hope that progress is being made in this case regardless of which direction it takes. I personally lean towards a random or unknown shooter who is off our radar. I am fearful however that the lack of evidence will make justice for Ally even more difficult if that is the case. I always remain hopeful though and pray that the 2nd anniversary yields movement.

I wonder if LE knows who this guy is and if they've contacted him.

I wonder if LE knows who this guy is and if they've contacted him.

I wonder what he may know. Obviously he must be pretty important to her since she bought a bunch of new clothes.

I wonder what she confided in him.

Where was she going to school? I wonder if she attracted admirers at school?

It seems like men would be attracted to a petite fit nurse .

For sure they have, and they would've searched through the messages between the two of them (on Ally's computer and phone). I wonder if he has any exes they should be looking at?

I wonder if Ally confided in anyone about feeling creeped out by anything? How often do we see on WS that police had a ton of info we had no idea they had

I wonder if Ally confided in anyone about feeling creeped out by anything? How often do we see on WS that police had a ton of info we had no idea they had
Happens all the time with LE only letting out bits of information. Just started following this, but like your thought that Ally might have rebuffed someone that had an interest in her.
She seemed like a lovely person and that alone might have brought unwanted attention.
Also..hang in there Wes and family. Justice will come even if it seems slow at times. People pay one way or the other for the harm they do. IMO

What size were the sandals and which suspects almost matches that foot size?

Also. Who in the heck wears sandals when bringing a shotgun to scare, or kidnap or kill a female jogger on a rural road?

Who does that?

So imo. It just sounds like the person wasn't there to abduct her.

Its like they just wanted to talk and then shoot her if the conversation didn't go their way.

So this is obviously a grudge killing. Jmo

Also. Who in the heck wears sandals when bringing a shotgun to scare, or kidnap or kill a female jogger on a rural road?

Who does that?

Its like they just wanted to talk and then shoot her if the conversation didn't go their way.

Yeah, I agree - if sandals is legit, it makes this seem "spur of the moment." Sometimes it's the smallest details you need to pay attention to.

I don't feel like I really understand the sequence of events on that Saturday.

Who does that?

I think you make an excellent point!

I think you make an excellent point!

Yeah, like it's not some planned, covert operation... right?

And wasn't one theory about a bunch of guys (teens) in a car, hanging out in that area? So it's not an absolute truth, but cool teen guys usually aren't driving around in sandals.

Yes, it sounds funny to say, but ya know what I mean. Lol

P.S. And it was a rainy day, right? So maybe it's just me, but are sandals the first thing you think to wear in rainy weather? Thanks a lot, DexterMorgan...now I'm obsessed with the sandals! But seriously... you aren't as likely to grab sandals to go outside -- to walk around -- in rainy weather. You'd drive in them, but maybe not plan to be "out and about."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member