GUILTY NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #10 *Arrest*

Sing alto, huh? So do I -- alto II.
I tried to find more info on the Abby/Alamac Road thing

This time I'll check all counties in NC courts -- and nothing is listed other than his speeding violation.

Court | County| Defendant | Date of Birth | Court Date | Court Room | Session | Case
Number
| Citation Number

District ONSLOW KIMREY,ADOLPHUS,EARL,II 10/09 08/14/2018 0001 AM 2017IF711074 7G60516
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
District UNION KIMREY,APRIL,ANN 04/26 07/26/2018 DIST AM 2018CR053330
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superior STANLY KIMREY,APRIL,ANN 04/26 08/20/2018 SUPR AM 2016CRS707845 G308682
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superior STANLY KIMREY,APRIL,ANN 04/26 08/20/2018 SUPR AM 2018CRS000429
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
District UNION KIMREY,BRITTANY 04/26 07/26/2018 DIST AM 2017CR053784
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
District UNION KIMREY,BRITTANY,ANN 04/26 07/23/2018 DIST AM 2017CR717380 8G27096
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
District UNION KIMREY,BRITTANY,ANN 04/26 08/24/2018 0001 AM 2018CR705158 51G3568
District LINCOLN KIMREY,CHARLES,ERIC 09/09 07/20/2018 0001 AM 2018IF701982 76G5572
District WATAUGA KIMREY,DELMAR,CECIL 06/15 09/20/2018 000B AM 2018CR701204 49G9534
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
District STANLY KIMREY,DUSTIN,WAYNE 11/01 08/14/2018 DIST AM 2018CR704407 88G9355
District STANLY KIMREY,DUSTIN,WAYNE 11/01 08/14/2018 DIST AM 2018CR704408 88G9356
District STANLY KIMREY,EDWARD,LEE,JR. 05/12 08/09/2018 ADMN AM 2018IF701784 94G6617
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
District DAVIE KIMREY,JASON,LEE 06/10 07/20/2018 0001 AM 2018CR701499 83G8503
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
District STANLY KIMREY,JENNIFER,MICHELLE 09/23 07/23/2018 DIST AM 2018CR702244 48G6307
There are more Kimrey names, but I showed enough, IMO, that there is only one for an Adolphous
Kimrey or even an Earl Kimrey.
Also you can see how it lists both Superior Court and District Court, so again, all we have is his speeding ticket.

So, we'll just have to wait!
No prob doing this, my friend!! :)
Hiya borndem!
wave-smiley.gif

District Attorney Ernie Lee announced previously he plans to seek the death penalty in Woods’ death. Lee said Kimrey does not have an upcoming court date scheduled for these charges.
UPDATE: OCSO: 'No surprises' in Mariah Woods' autopsy
So I guess we'll just wait. And wait. Hopefully now that the autopsy is released things will start moving.

I was thinking maybe the discoloration was due to bruising, i.e. like from being hit from spanking or something? It said at 9/12/3..I had that thought after looking at the diagram. ETA: I took it as the discoloration was outside the body? I'm just guessing on that though.

Also didn't she have asthma or a breathing condition? I can't remember right now, but the autopsy report stated above early acute pneumonia?

I know that's not much help, because I'm trying to decipher the report too. Confused about the description/wording with the trauma to the head? I'm hoping someone with more knowledge than myself can help put some of it in layman's terms, because mine is sorely lacking in this area. Thank you in advance to whomever helps! Poor Mariah!

I looked up "Hypoxic–ischaemic brain injury," It is common and usually due to cardiac arrest or profound hypotension or a brain injury caused by oxygen deprivation to the brain.
Hypoxic-ischaemic brain injury

The autopsy also documents several traumatic injuries that include an abrasion over the left upper eyelid, faint purple bruise near the eye, faint abrasions over the nose and beneath the chin, an abrasion over the mid-upper lip, and two hemorrhages of the scalp.
AUTOPSY: Mariah Woods' body found in cushion cover with cement curb inside

Warning: Graphic

I hate to mention this, but with the absence of more extensive head injuries, is it possible that the abrasions/injuries occurred as the concrete curb/chunk of concrete was placed in the bag, or Mariah was placed in the bag? Would these injuries have occurred before death? Was she placed in the bags while she was still alive? Again, I apologize for being so graphic.

Her own words put her smack in the middle. The way she described putting Mariah to bed.
They better not give her a Karla Homolka Deal.
Right? But the thing is, if it was chloroform poisoning that caused her death then how do we know who chloroformed her that night? Plus it wasn't meant to kill her. Terrible judgement, neglect, etc. yes. Now.......Kimrey hiding the body they have him on that. (or do they?) Another thing I've wondered is, since I would bet dollars to donuts putting her down with chloroform was routine, I would say both adults knew of it and both did it at different times. This whole thing is so messed up!

I wonder if the bruises, etc., to her head/eye were postmortem from the cement chunk in the sofa cushion? Apparently a body can have bruise-like discoloration after death. ("Bruise-like" was the term used when I researched this.) But why would he hit her (something hit her) in the head if she had already been chloroformed? Did she come-to, thereby requiring him to knock her out again with something else? When/why did he even have chloroform? Was he planning this, or did he use it in a lesser dose to abuse her or the boys?
Arrrgh -- frustrating, maddening and sick.

Chloroform, a la Casey Anthony.
Yep, she used it. IMO she used it to keep Caylee asleep through the night in the trunk of her car (!) while Casey was staying with her boyfriend (he told Casey he didn't like it when she brought Caylee over for several days). IMO it's what killed little Caylee -- mom gave her too much.

Maybe that's what Kimrey did as well -- just gave her too much one night -- possibly to keep her from waking up and bothering the rest of the household, or perhaps to allow him to touch her in the wrong way.

It must not be too difficult to obtain it since both Casey & Earl had some. It can be used as a type of solvent, but I don't know for what; and it is used in refrigeration in combination with other chemicals. That's about all I know about uses for it or how easy it is to obtain it -- IANA chemist -- far from it!

Are we suppose to believe that Kimrey killed Mariah, wrapped her in trash bags stuffed her into a couch cushion cover, stuffed her into a diving bag along with concrete and her .............mother was just sleeping away and didn't hear nor see anything, not even the couch cover missing??????????

I think I'm ready for a Crown Royal Apple shot, or two.
BBM and color added for emphasis....

^^^^ Same here. :(

So angry with BOTH of them. sickening to think that there are many people who would have taken her and cared for her ; and she could have lived her life !!!
Obviously, they didn't want her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back