GUILTY Olympic figure skating medallist Denis Ten fatally stabbed

dotr

Reaction score
Olympic figure skating bronze medallist Denis Ten fatally stabbed
denis-ten.jpg

In this Feb. 16, 2018 file photo, figure skater Denis Ten of Kazakhstan, reacts as his score is posted following his performance in the men's short program at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Gangneung, South Korea. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip, File)

"MOSCOW — Olympic figure skating medallist Denis Ten was killed Thursday, and prosecutors in Kazakhstan said they were treating the case as murder.

Ten was stabbed after a dispute with people who allegedly tried to steal a mirror from his car in his home city of Almaty, Kazakh news agencies reported. Doctors in Almaty say the 25-year-old skater died in the hospital there.

Born in Kazakhstan to a family of Korean descent, Ten’s bronze at the Winter Olympics in Sochi in 2014 made him Kazakhstan’s first medallist in figure skating."

Olympic figure skating medallist Denis Ten stabbed to death | CBC Sports
"Ten hadn't formally retired from skating but in recent months he'd often spoken of his studies in economics and his plans to write a movie script.

"Independently of what happens in the future, I realize that I had a great career, where everything happened — highs and lows, medals and disappointments, nice memories and not so nice ones, unique events, meetings and many magical things," Ten said in September in an interview with the ISU website.

"Somewhere I realize that I was a really lucky person with a quite fulfilled sports life."

SUSPECT ARRESTED IN OLYMPIC FIGURE SKATER'S STABBING DEATH

"A man in Kazakhstan has confessed to killing Olympic figure skater Denis Ten, authorities said Friday.

Prosecutor Berik Zhuyrektayev revealed that a man named Nuraly Kiyasov "confessed his guilt in the presence of an attorney" during a round of questioning in Almaty, Kazakhstan, according to the Associated Press.

Meanwhile, AP reported that authorities are also searching for a man named Arman Kudaibergenov in connection with the 25-year-old's murder.

Ten was stabbed to death on Thursday after two men tried to swipe his car mirrors in Almaty, Kazakh news portal Kazinform reported. A particularly nasty stab wound to his thigh resulted in Ten losing three liters of blood, and he died in hospital due to blood loss...."

Suspect Arrested In Olympic Figure Skater's Stabbing Death
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denis TEN - 4CC 2015 - SP (B.ESPT - Full HD (1080))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back