Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-reading old reports, I need to edit.

DN did live in Kendall on the 12th September, but told police he was in Dunbogan on that day.

"The Daily Telegraph can reveal Derek Nichols, a Laurieton man who previously lived a short walk from where the toddler vanished from his grandmother's home...."

Nichols had been living in Kendall at the time William disappeared, and his property backed onto a preschool.

He told police he was in Dunbogan, a 20-minute drive away when the three-year-old disappeared.

The persons of interest in missing William Tyrrell case | Daily Mail Online

When interviewed on a current affair the street number of his house was no. 10. If that is in dunbogan there arent that many streets there.
Screenshot_20180720-100648.png
Will do a bit of sleuthing.

Now that is confusing. The DT said DN lived in Dunbogan when William disappeared in the article I posted earlier, and the DM says the DT says he lived in Kendall at the time. Which one to believe? SFR would know.

Yes I saw that too Bo. Could DT have meant to say DN was in Dunbogan at the time - not lived in . I think it's a misprint.

I wonder where the violin competition was held in Kendall? If a hall, that may have been a likely place to stash a small boy (or worse).

Great sleuthing! Nichols was a pianist / organist maybe accompaning violin players.

Anyone know what church this pedo expriest is hooked up with?

Yes I saw that too Bo. Could DT have meant to say DN was in Dunbogan at the time - not lived in . I think it's a misprint.

I think Nichols was living at dunbogan at time of interview on a current affair. There have been a couple of recent references to one of the poi living in kendall at time of William's disappearance.

Some MSM reported DN's Kendall address as being a short walk from FGM's house. It may be for some but for a man of his age, even though he looks quite spritely, I wouldn't call 2.5km a short walk. A short drive, yes.

His house was searched so he must have raised a considerable amount of suspicion.

Google Maps

Re-reading old reports, I need to edit.

DN did live in Kendall on the 12th September, but told police he was in Dunbogan on that day.

"The Daily Telegraph can reveal Derek Nichols, a Laurieton man who previously lived a short walk from where the toddler vanished from his grandmother's home...."

Nichols had been living in Kendall at the time William disappeared, and his property backed onto a preschool.

He told police he was in Dunbogan, a 20-minute drive away when the three-year-old disappeared.

The persons of interest in missing William Tyrrell case | Daily Mail Online
bbm

And now the question once more: Who's property was/is on the border to the area, which was searched for 3 days? It seemed very important according to GJ.

I wonder where the violin competition was held in Kendall? If a hall, that may have been a likely place to stash a small boy (or worse).

According to this recent article, the Kendall National Violin Competition is held in the Kendall School of Arts which is on Comboyne Street.

16 September
KNVC Celebration Concert
Kendall School of Arts

Kendall National Violin Competition

When interviewed on a current affair the street number of his house was no. 10. If that is in dunbogan there arent that many streets there.
View attachment 139265
Will do a bit of sleuthing.

According to this report he lives in Laurieton.
Lived in Kendall, moved to Laurieton, told police he was in Dunbogan on the day William disappeared. Please correct me if I've got that wrong.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Derek Nichols, a Laurieton man who previously lived a short walk from where the toddler vanished from his grandmother's

According to this report he lives in Laurieton.
Lived in Kendall, moved to Laurieton, told police he was in Dunbogan on the day William disappeared. Please correct me if I've got that wrong.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Derek Nichols, a Laurieton man who previously lived a short walk from where the toddler vanished from his grandmother's
I took it as living in Kendall at the time but was 15kms away in Dunbogan on the day

Great sleuthing! Nichols was a pianist / organist maybe accompaning violin players.

Anyone know what church this pedo expriest is hooked up with?

Anglican, according to this MSM article:

No Cookies | The Mercury
Cops probed disgraced Tasmanian ex-priest
PATRICK BILLINGS, Police Reporter, Mercury
February 27, 2016 8:12am

Anglican, according to this MSM article:

No Cookies | The Mercury
Cops probed disgraced Tasmanian ex-priest
PATRICK BILLINGS, Police Reporter, Mercury
February 27, 2016 8:12am

Interviewed more than once, house searched in May. Could that search have been prompted by the report to the police by the family of an 8yr old boy playing with a football who Nichols had approached.

DN at 4.20 in video

Interviewed more than once, house searched in May. Could that search have been prompted by the report to the police by the family of an 8yr old boy playing with a football who Nichols had approached.

DN at 4.20 in video

Does anyone else notice how when he answers the reporters questions, he begins with "We", then corrects himself to say "I"? It appears as though he feels he has to answer for another or others..until he realises, then corrects himself.

What a creepy cretin he is... think I need a shower!

DN at 4.20 in video

I reckon. It makes it all the more scary knowing he is actually a sex offender :(

in the vid, did u notice (just after 4 mins) the reporter says "but how did so many paedophiles end up living in this quiet pocket of Aust" - referring to Kendall itself... There's probably more than a few we don't know about, but SFR would know. Among them could be the elsuive #5 we don't know about... could be a stranger (to us)

DN at 4.20 in video

I am furious how lax Australia seems to be with paedophilies. The community has a right to know if they have a sex offender where they live and they should not be able to live anywhere near a school. Sorry for criticising the great country of Australia the stupidity of this angers me.

It would be great to get a body language experts views on DN, BS etc interviews to see find out about signs of deception.

I am furious how lax Australia seems to be with paedophilies. The community has a right to know if they have a sex offender where they live and they should not be able to live anywhere near a school. Sorry for criticising the great country of Australia the stupidity of this angers me.

It would be great to get a body language experts views on DN, BS etc interviews to see find out about signs of deception.

I agree - it seems so crazy. Why are the other states and territories protecting the civil liberties of convicted child sex offenders? Seems so barabaic. Go WA. Surely, if WA can do it, the rest should of us should be able to too.... Wonder how she did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member