CONVICTION OVERTURNED GA - Diane McIver, 63, Fatally Shot, Atlanta, 25 Sept 2016 *husband arrested* #2

Ga. Ranch of Lawyer and Convicted Murderer Tex McIver Is on Auction Block

"Now that Atlanta attorney Claud "Tex" McIver has begun serving a life sentence for the murder of his wife, Diane, the court-appointed executrix of Diane McIver's estate, in tandem with Tex McIver's lawyers, have decided to sell the 80-acre property near Lake Oconee, although who will ultimately get the proceeds remains in dispute...."

Ga. Ranch of Lawyer and Convicted Murderer Tex McIver Is on Auction Block | Daily Report
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEll I hope he doesn't get it ALL!! I hope the Godson gets half or aleast divided amongst her friends! Thanks for the updates... Was wondering the other day who the lucky person will be to get that nice estate....RIP DIANE...…….
Ga. Ranch of Lawyer and Convicted Murderer Tex McIver Is on Auction Block

"Now that Atlanta attorney Claud "Tex" McIver has begun serving a life sentence for the murder of his wife, Diane, the court-appointed executrix of Diane McIver's estate, in tandem with Tex McIver's lawyers, have decided to sell the 80-acre property near Lake Oconee, although who will ultimately get the proceeds remains in dispute...."

Ga. Ranch of Lawyer and Convicted Murderer Tex McIver Is on Auction Block | Daily Report
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHOTOS | Diane and Tex McIver estate sale in Eatonton

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tex McIver's ranch expected to fetch $1M+ at auction

"...The 84-acre property -- along with most of its furnishings, art and decorative items -- is expected to hit the auction block on the weekend of Aug. 3 following an agreement between McIver’s lawyers and the executrix of his late wife’s estate. The McIvers each owned 50 percent of the ranch.

How the proceeds -- expected to be more than $1 million -- will be split is still unclear...."

ATLANTA ATTORNEY ESTATE: Tex McIver's ranch expected to fetch more than $1 million at auction
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diane and Tex McIver's estate is up for sale soon; Would you like to buy part of it?

"...All items will be sold in a combination event which will include a live auction and tag sale during the weekend of Aug. 3 through Aug. 5. For additional information, please visit AandOAuctions.com and AtlantaEstateSales.com."

Diane and Tex McIver's estate is up for sale soon; Would you like to buy part of it?

AandOAuctions.com
August 3-5 | The Estate of Tex & Diane McIver

AtlantaEstateSales.com

Estate of Diane & Tex McIver | Peachtree Battle Estate Sales
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEll I hope he doesn't get it ALL!! I hope the Godson gets half or aleast divided amongst her friends! Thanks for the updates... Was wondering the other day who the lucky person will be to get that nice estate....RIP DIANE...…….

I think the estate has to pay the friends that Diane listed in her will and then Tex's part has to go to that big loan. I don't know if the Godson will get anything tho' unless, if Tex has anything left of his 1/2, he gives the money to him???

We will see...

I think the estate has to pay the friends that Diane listed in her will and then Tex's part has to go to that big loan. I don't know if the Godson will get anything tho' unless, if Tex has anything left of his 1/2, he gives the money to him???

We will see...
WOW, he did risk it all.........…is that the loan of 400k he borrowed from Diane? What about the lawsuit with Cory ENterprises...........

giving someone some money?..Likely or Unlikely??

THis is really just horribly sad.....RIP Diane

So sad...…….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tex McIver's ranch expected to fetch $1M+ at auction

"...The 84-acre property -- along with most of its furnishings, art and decorative items -- is expected to hit the auction block on the weekend of Aug. 3 following an agreement between McIver’s lawyers and the executrix of his late wife’s estate. The McIvers each owned 50 percent of the ranch.

How the proceeds -- expected to be more than $1 million -- will be split is still unclear...."

ATLANTA ATTORNEY ESTATE: Tex McIver's ranch expected to fetch more than $1 million at auction
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...All items will be sold in a combination event which will include a live auction and tag sale during the weekend of Aug. 3 through Aug. 5. For additional information, please visit AandOAuctions.com and AtlantaEstateSales.com."

AandOAuctions.com

AtlantaEstateSales.com

Estate of Diane & Tex McIver | Peachtree Battle Estate Sales
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

starting here and ending at 1h33m.38s

TEX MCIVER DID NOT BLINK FOR THE DURATION

That psychopathic stare, just had to watch him and feel how utterly psycho he is, rattling on about frivolous things and nothing about how he loved her and missed her or any regrets or guilt...…..sicko..... so so sad for Diane......she knew in the end, she figured him out and she paid for it

RIP

TEd BUndy in this phone interview......made me think of Tex in court chatting about himself, no statements of guilt or apology in regards to Diane...……..

Ted says nothing about all those women he murdered, thougth he'd be acquitted, chatted and rattled on about himself and grandeur

Tex McIver prosecutor Clint Rucker wrote a poem about Diane McIver

"Clint Rucker, the Fulton County prosecutor who won a conviction in the murder of Diane McIver by her husband, Tex, wrote a poem in her memory that he read in front of her friends and others Wednesday.

Rucker, who was named the 2018 assistant district attorney of the year at the Prosecuting Attorney’s Council of Georgia summer conference last month, was honored by the Fulton County commission and District Attorney Paul Howard for his work...

The poem, which is untitled, follows:

Who will stand for the little girl

Murdered and all alone

Dead and without her own

She came from humble means

She fulfilled all of her dreams

She achieved great success

Her love for Austin was endless

Who will stand for Diane McIver

She knew betrayal, hurt & pain

He coveted her money again & again

A great woman she tried to be

Will you stand for truth & justice

As she cries out, “Who will stand for me?”
.."

Tex McIver prosecutor Clint Rucker wrote a poem about Diane McIver

Wife’s Dying Word Pushed DA to Seek Tex McIver Murder Charge
Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard said Diane McIver’s last conscious act became one of the driving forces behind his office’s successful murder prosecution.

August 02, 2018

"...As Dr. Susanne Hardy prepped Diane McIver for surgery for the gunshot wound, the emergency room physician asked if she wanted to see her husband. Diane said “no.” It was last word she ever spoke.

Howard said police either discounted or missed the significance of that statement in initially concluding the shooting was an accident. Instead, police emphasized Diane McIver’s response when Hardy first asked her what had happened, Howard said. She initially said it was an accident.

Howard said Diane McIver rightly feared she was dying. Human nature dictated she would want to see the person she loved most before she was intubated and whisked into emergency surgery. “What she said was ‘no.’ Because he murdered her,” Howard said...."

Wife’s Dying Word Pushed DA to Seek Tex McIver Murder Charge | Daily Report
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD and I believed that fromm the beginning with every fiber of my being! He has proven himself time and again in interviews and court.....that he's a murderer

Wife’s Dying Word Pushed DA to Seek Tex McIver Murder Charge
Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard said Diane McIver’s last conscious act became one of the driving forces behind his office’s successful murder prosecution.

August 02, 2018

"...As Dr. Susanne Hardy prepped Diane McIver for surgery for the gunshot wound, the emergency room physician asked if she wanted to see her husband. Diane said “no.” It was last word she ever spoke.

Howard said police either discounted or missed the significance of that statement in initially concluding the shooting was an accident. Instead, police emphasized Diane McIver’s response when Hardy first asked her what had happened, Howard said. She initially said it was an accident.

Howard said Diane McIver rightly feared she was dying. Human nature dictated she would want to see the person she loved most before she was intubated and whisked into emergency surgery. “What she said was ‘no.’ Because he murdered her,” Howard said...."

Wife’s Dying Word Pushed DA to Seek Tex McIver Murder Charge | Daily Report
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
1117_Tex3_CarolineCKilgore_oneuseonly.jpg

Drove up Peachtree yesterday in Atlanta and all i could think about was the day Diane was shot on Peachtree...........

but Driving back from Atlanta yesterday on I75 I saw the Cory tower, I tried to get a pic but was unable, this image has been replaced with a huge yellow sign that says "Always be nice" and the smiley face underneath... (dots for eyes and the curved line smile)

I didnt realize at first it was the Cory tower until I looked back and saw CORY down the side and my stomach lurched like a gut punch ..... I never heard that TM was mean to her which is odd, until that fatal shot but I guess we don't really know but sure was sneaky and manipulative.

Never think because you are tough that someone isn't planning your demise

RIP Diane

McIver ranch sold for $1 million at auction (with clip)

"... During a short but spirited bidding period that took place at high noon in a white tent on the property’s rolling grounds, Joe Bakhtiari emerged with the winning $1 million bid. A resident of the Smoke Rise section of Stone Mountain, Bakhtiari said he envisioned the ranch as a relaxation spot for his large extended family, which includes five brothers.

“When we looked at (the ranch) we fell in love with it,” said Bakhtiari. “We’re going to make it a vacation house.”...

“This is very sad,” attorney Mary Margaret Oliver, the court-appointed executor of Diane McIver’s estate, said on Saturday. The real estate property auction had just concluded and the tent had been taken over by hundreds of people bidding in a separate auction of much of the ranch’s contents and personal items of the couple..."

McIver ranch sold for $1 million at auction

080518%20McIver%20Auction-21.JPG

080518%20McIver%20Auction-6.JPG

(Juan Carlos holds up an item that is being auctioned off at the 85-acre McIver ranch before the start of the auction Aug. 4, 2018. [Photo: STEVE SCHAEFER / SPECIAL TO THE AJC])

080518%20McIver%20Auction-10.JPG

(People sit among items ready to be auctioned off at Tex and Diane McIver's ranch in Eatonton, Ga., on Saturday, Aug. 4, 2018. [Photo: STEVE SCHAEFER / SPECIAL TO THE AJC])
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$1M for the ranch. Is that "cheap" or over-expensive in that area? Just wondering!

TIA! :)

That is probably about right. In 1997, the land and house (no guesthouse yet) was valued at $510k in Tex's first wife's divorce filings.

The guesthouse was built after Diane and Tex were married at the prompting of Diane.

It was 85 acres with a main house and guesthouse. I would guess a stable/barn too, because they had horses.

That is probably about right. In 1997, the land and house (no guesthouse yet) was valued at $510k in Tex's first wife's divorce filings.

The guesthouse was built after Diane and Tex were married at the prompting of Diane.

It was 85 acres with a main house and guesthouse. I would guess a stable/barn too, because they had horses.
Wasn't there an old house on the land in the beginning, Seems like it was 2 tracts, so if you simply figure $10k per acre, I'd say that's an early estimate and maybe under value now, considering it had a pond, 85 acres, pool, pool house (iirc),stables, riding ring, guest house, and the main house...….maybe 1.5K?

So sad to see all that grand life go to hell like this...…….they really could have had it all, they did, but greed, greed, greed...……..sickens me so

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back