Found Deceased WA - Heather Lynn Clark, 37, Clark County, 17 Jul 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Hazel Dell Woman Missing, Family Says Something Must Be Wrong | KXL

Heather Lynn Clark was last seen headed to a church painting party near SR 503 and 78th in Vancouver.
upload_2018-7-18_21-40-53.jpeg
Her husband called her friends but they knew nothing about the party. Mike says she’ not into drugs or gambling and hasn’t touched their bank account.

Heather drives a Blue Expedition with a bumper sticker that says “Clark Racing for God”.

Just ran across this story on Facebook. Something is up if she said she was going to a painting party at the church & her friends there didn’t know anything about it.

If this is accurate reporting ^^^, it would seem she was being intentionally deceitful on the purpose of her outing that night (obviously).
However, not accessing their bank account and leaving her Facebook access open to her family, it would not seem she intended to disappear.

Huh. I just read her sons SM comments and he’s saying she was headed to a “home school painting party”. I guess maybe they hold it at a church. She sure does dote on her hubby, so much so that it would be unlikely she ran off with another guy... IMO Also, one commenter said that if the took the 503 (per usual) there are not many spots she could have had an accident and is concealed. 100% seems out of character but I’ve been fooled by people’s SM before, so..

Her husband has posted on his public Facebook that she has been found deceased. No further information.

Her sister-in-law Michele Woods (husband’s sister) posted publicly about noon today that she had gone to Walmart after leaving home, purchased a few things & got $200 cash. About 30 min later she texted that she was turning her phone off because the class was starting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back