Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
With

With that said, and up until now, i have not seen any mention on WS not heard any comments from other sources referencing the petroleum pipeline project transecting PA, most immediate in this area next to the condo community. I don't recall when operations became active in the field below the high power overhead transmission lines where there currently are at least two large piles of excavation spoils.
As we review what's been considered i can't help to wonder what attention that area received.

Well, the excavation started about 2 months after she went “missing” (if I recall correctly). Now, legally, if SuNOco found anything, they would need to report it immediately. That being said, SuNOco has not exactly been truthful & forthcoming during this entire process and it would certainly shut down production while police investigated...

Well, the excavation started about 2 months after she went “missing” (if I recall correctly). Now, legally, if SuNOco found anything, they would need to report it immediately. That being said, SuNOco has not exactly been truthful & forthcoming during this entire process and it would certainly shut down production while police investigated...
I know some of the "pipeliners" were in area March 2017 but i was sure to what extent they were active at the particuliar multiple locations centered coincidently on area from which Anna went missing. Multiple horizontal drilling operation sites began and ran for quite some time. Number of sites still not wrapped up, in particuliar field across road from condo with at least two huge dirt mounds.

With

With that said, and up until now, i have not seen any mention on WS not heard any comments from other sources referencing the petroleum pipeline project transecting PA, most immediate in this area next to the condo community. I don't recall when operations became active in the field below the high power overhead transmission lines where there currently are at least two large piles of excavation spoils.
As we review what's been considered i can't help to wonder what attention that area received.

Those two particular areas are posted private right-of-way's. They have been on my radar for a while, however poking around on them invites consequences I am not willing to pay. The SAR team may have better luck getting access. Due to the shear size of the project, quite a bit of pipeline would have to be uncovered to verify one way or another. The only viable option is Ground Penetrating Radar to see if anything unusual shows up in the ground around the pipeline.

Those two particular areas are posted private right-of-way's. They have been on my radar for a while, however poking around on them invites consequences I am not willing to pay. The SAR team may have better luck getting access. Due to the shear size of the project, quite a bit of pipeline would have to be uncovered to verify one way or another. The only viable option is Ground Penetrating Radar to see if anything unusual shows up in the ground around the pipeline.

Wouldn’t the person who disappeared Anna also have faced the same consequences by accessing the private property? I wonder if that person would have been likely to take the chance, transporting a dead body.

A person transporting a dead body is taking a chance. Period. Already tempting fate creating a dead body.
A person has to do what a person has to do and when it comes to disposal a No Tresspassing sign most likely not much of a deterrent.
Go to heed posted warnings for others. As for pipeline project, there are some areas where pipe is placed in excavated trench and covered while in other places pipe is inserted via remote horizontal drilling.
I've long wondered with project's proximity to case and am only now questioning as we rehash.

A person transporting a dead body is taking a chance. Period. Already tempting fate creating a dead body.
A person has to do what a person has to do and when it comes to disposal a No Tresspassing sign most likely not much of a deterrent.
Go to heed posted warnings for others. As for pipeline project, there are some areas where pipe is placed in excavated trench and covered while in other places pipe is inserted via remote horizontal drilling.
I've long wondered with project's proximity to case and am only now questioning as we rehash.

What I meant was, since this particular place is posted “private property”, and has a particularly sensitive function or use, that it might have more oversight and monitoring than some other places. Especially dangerous for someone transporting a body. I guess I’m saying that I’d be a little surprised if they found Anna there, although a desperate person might do just about anything. I hope she is found soon-this breaks my heart, especially for her parents and little boy. I don’t include her husband, because all indications are that he doesn’t care (and it looks more and more like we know why that is)

Someone disposing of a body in haste is always going to use the most expedient method possible with the least amount of risk. The actor has already committed a capital offense, so a little trespass is not going to be an issue. An open trench that will be filled in provides an opportunity, however it involves getting into the trench and digging a hole large enough to hide the body, covering the remains up and a degree of "luck" that the welders, inspectors and fill crew do not discover it by accident. Quarries, land fills, drainage and sewer pipes, plastic drums in storage lockers and septic tanks are also opportunities with the knowledge that the remains will be discovered at some point with a likely loss of DNA and trace evidence the longer the remains go undiscovered.

Someone disposing of a body in haste is always going to use the most expedient method possible with the least amount of risk. The actor has already committed a capital offense, so a little trespass is not going to be an issue. An open trench that will be filled in provides an opportunity, however it involves getting into the trench and digging a hole large enough to hide the body, covering the remains up and a degree of "luck" that the welders, inspectors and fill crew do not discover it by accident. Quarries, land fills, drainage and sewer pipes, plastic drums in storage lockers and septic tanks are also opportunities with the knowledge that the remains will be discovered at some point with a likely loss of DNA and trace evidence the longer the remains go undiscovered.
Well said.
Just might add complete haste may not have been such a factor. A thought out, carefully paced plan may be in place. Less rush, less mistakes.
I consider after after plan was created and initiated, sustaining a routine was important and limiting retracing steps to avoid reveals. Things which need to be cracked for clues and evidence.

But we don’t know if haste was the imperative; naturally, if it was someone other than the spouse, then hasty disposal would absolutely be a factor. However, it’s possible that there was something like 2 weeks to find a place that would be optimal (if I have the story right). We really don’t know for sure how long Anna’s been missing, but it’s my belief that several weeks passed from the time she died until the time she was reported missing. I do realize, however, that it’s likely that if Anna died the night she and her husband discussed the Poland trip, that she was disposed of that night, in haste. Do we know what kind of surveillance, if any, exists at the pipeline site?

But we don’t know if haste was the imperative; naturally, if it was someone other than the spouse, then hasty disposal would absolutely be a factor. However, it’s possible that there was something like 2 weeks to find a place that would be optimal (if I have the story right). We really don’t know for sure how long Anna’s been missing, but it’s my belief that several weeks passed from the time she died until the time she was reported missing. I do realize, however, that it’s likely that if Anna died the night she and her husband discussed the Poland trip, that she was disposed of that night, in haste. Do we know what kind of surveillance, if any, exists at the pipeline site?
MOst of the pipeline sites have surveillance. Not sure if it’s recent (because of some vandalism) or since inception (doubtful). I do know that they were, during colder months having a person physically watch over the sites at night.

I sincerely don’t believe this is where she is hidden. - no reason other than that I think it was too risky for him-

Every hour an actor holds onto a body increases two factors, risk of discovery and decomposition. The second will increase the likelihood of the first with the passage of time. Smell of a decomposing body would be the first challenge for the actor in addition to the removal of all trace evidence. Even if the actor had a month, removal of every bit of trace evidence would be nearly impossible and would require the actor to have more than a passing knowledge of forensics. Chemicals or air tight storage container (or both) would be a first choice, but then how and when to move the remains without detection. That kind of premeditation would put a needle in the arm of the actor and any confederate(s).

I can confirm that LE does watch and information mine more than a few of the threads on this website. After all, we are a pretty good source for free "event" root cause analysis and ideas.

Well said.
Just might add complete haste may not have been such a factor. A thought out, carefully paced plan may be in place. Less rush, less mistakes.
I consider after after plan was created and initiated, sustaining a routine was important and limiting retracing steps to avoid reveals. Things which need to be cracked for clues and evidence.

Yes , a methodical, narcissistic sociopath. She may even have been coerced into making that phone call to her parents in Poland, canceling her trip. If I recall correctly, her parents said she sounded upset. I wonder if he had done something criminal, or something criminal happened to her, and she threatened to report it. It would have been something that would have resulted in a prison sentence. I also remember back in the beginning when the husband was still cooperating, the pictures of Anna released At that time, showed her either flatly looking into the camera or downright sad. The theory had been put forth that she was being treated for depression , possibly resulting from post partum depression. Was someone crafting a story to convince the public and LE that she was suicidal?

Last edited:
1. She also could have just sounded upset because her husband told her she couldn't take their son for the visit.
2. Was the husband ever cooperating with police? Somehow I missed this period of time.
3. I believe her mother and/or other family members stated that she was treated for postpartum depression, so it's not a theory or a crafted story. But she was doing better at the time of her disappearance.

1. She also could have just sounded upset because her husband told her she couldn't take their son for the visit.
2. Was the husband ever cooperating with police? Somehow I missed this period of time.
3. I believe her mother and/or other family members stated that she was treated for postpartum depression, so it's not a theory or a crafted story. But she was doing better at the time of her disappearance.

Post partum depression doesn’t necessarily linger years after birth, especially when it has been treated. As you said, it does sound like she was doing better; sounds like maybe someone was using it as an excuse for her disappearance. It isn’t impossible that she disappeared on her own, but I always question it when someone disappears without all of their necessary stuff, and isn’t subsequently found close by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member