MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when and how Nikki found out about the allegedly failed polygraph.

I realize that a polygraph doesn't prove guilt or innocence. But as a mama, with that revelation, I know without a doubt that's when the gloves come off.
Gloves come off toward whom? Mama hasn't been cleared as a suspect and after two years, I find that very troubling.

I wonder when and how Nikki found out about the allegedly failed polygraph.

I realize that a polygraph doesn't prove guilt or innocence. But as a mama, with that revelation, I know without a doubt that's when the gloves come off.

She found out the same way everyone else did, when I said it on CWD.
The gloves actually came off months before CWD when Nikki kept changing her story and I told her I suspected Franz and was going to tell the media the truth.

A few weeks later Vera Hogan wrote this article that I commented for, but never mentioned Franz in my comments because Vera asked me not too:

Jogger’s death continues to haunt family, community

Now, I want everyone to read my comments in this article.
Keep in mind, Nikki was NOT told by Vera that my comments would be in this article before it was published.
Also Keep in mind, a few weeks before this article I told Nikki I was going to the media about Franz....
So, when this article was published and Nikki saw my comments, she immediately knew I was now in contact with Vera...

Even though there was no specific mention of Franz in my comments in this article, Nikki immediately knew I was probably telling Vera the truth about Franz and Ally’s toxic relationship...

Nikki’s response:
Just a few days after this article was published by Vera... Nikki wrote a very heated email to Vera.
In this email, Nikki repeated told Vera I had ZERO credibility with any of Ally’s friends, family, and anyone who knows Ally! ZERO credibility!
Nikki went on to say that my comments in that article (above) were “completely disgusting and offensive to everyone in Ally’s life” and that I had no business and NO CREDIBILITY commenting on Ally’s life or Ally’s death.
At the end of this email, Nikki told Vera that she should no longer contact me for comments regarding Ally.

Now, go back and read my actual comments in that article above. How could anyone possibly be so “completely disgusted and offended” by what I said???
So what’s really going on here?
I don’t believe Nikki was “disgusted” or “offended” at all!
I believe Nikki was panicked and afraid of what I was telling Vera about Franz.... So Nikki wrote this email to Vera trying to do as much credibility damage as absolutely possibly.

That’s when the gloves actually came off for both of us!

Note: This email Nikki wrote to Vera was originally published on Tri-county Times Facebook page and has since been removed.
I’m requesting Vera send me a copy of it for investigators. I’ll put it on here as well if I can.

The gloves actually came off months before CWD when Nikki kept changing her story and I told her I suspected Franz and was going to tell the media the truth.

A few weeks later Vera Hogan wrote this article that I commented for, but never mentioned Franz in my comments because Vera asked me not too:

Keep in mind, Nikki was NOT told by Vera that my comments would be in this article before it was published.
Also Keep in mind, a few weeks before this article I told Nikki I was going to the media about Franz....
So, when this article was published and Nikki saw my comments, she immediately knew I was now in contact with Vera...

Even though there was no specific mention of Franz in my comments in this article, Nikki immediately knew I was probably telling Vera the truth about Franz and Ally’s toxic relationship...

Nikki’s response:
Just a few days after this article was published by Vera... Nikki wrote a very heated email to Vera.
In this email, Nikki repeated told Vera I had ZERO credibility with any of Ally’s friends, family, and anyone who knows Ally! ZERO credibility!
Nikki went on to say that my comments in that article (above) were “completely disgusting and offensive to everyone in Ally’s life” and that I had no business and NO CREDIBILITY commenting on Ally’s life or Ally’s death.
At the end of this email, Nikki told Vera that she should no longer contact me for comments regarding Ally.

Now, go back and read my actual comments in that article above. How could anyone possibly be so “completely disgusted and offended” by what I said???
I believe Nikki was panicked and afraid of what I was telling Vera about Franz.... So Nikki wrote this email to Vera trying to do as much credibility damage as absolutely possibly.

Note: This email Nikki wrote to Vera was originally published on Tri-county Times Facebook page and has since been removed.
I’m requesting Vera send me a copy of it for investigators. I’ll put it on here as well if I can.
Thank you for your response. It's all fascinating.

When women run, what do they do with their cell phone? Of all days, she does not bring hers with.

If there was one person in the car, they would have to stop to,shoot her. Did he get out of the car to shoot her? If there was more than one, then he could shoot from the car.

Does LE have tire prints or footprints that indicate anything?

Thank you for your response. It's all fascinating.

Yes... that’s certainly one word for it lol.

When Vera published on Facebook that email Nikki wrote her, and I read it.... this entire situation instantly became A LOT more serious!
Also, I don’t think Nikki would have EVER expected Vera to publish that email online like she did.
In other words, I don’t think Nikki ever meant for me to see it what she was saying to Vera behind my back.

When I talk about Nikki’s odd behaviors and ever changing stories... Here’s some perfect examples...

First, there’s this text conversation between Nikki and I on Dec. 14, 2016:
( The 3 screenshots overlap)

BAD45A14-50A1-4917-A949-BCF396FC1338.jpeg
D527E948-666F-4899-8F63-F4EA9D0B2B20.jpeg
6C134890-3E7E-4AD2-AE3C-68E773EC64EC.jpeg
- “He never forgave her and he held a grudge and he didn’t talk to her
- “He over reacted and that’s how he is”
- “I agree...its the nature of the beast that is him...and now he has to live with regrets...? Its all very sad..but its on him.”
- “
I don't know...? It was very hurtful...but Ally would tell me not to expect what he is incapable of feeling or doing..“

Then, there’s this comment from Nikki later in that same conversation on Dec. 14th 2016:
D363CEEF-237B-4631-9D40-C51A480BAD49.jpeg

- “... my gut reaction was NO to BOTH.”

Here is where the story really starts changing... fast forward to Sept. 25th, 2017:
AEDD88EC-28FB-4655-9021-E3F5D494083B.png
DE22215B-8B5C-4405-9B7B-B019B714E4F5.jpeg

- “I said my gut feeling was that you didnt do it..not Franz.”
(Obvious untrue - “...my gut reaction was NO to BOTH.”)

- “I never talked to you about that Sat.”
(This is where Nikki tries to ‘Jedi Mind Trick’ me into forgetting the night she told me she had already left the house on that day before Ally woke up and went for her run.)

- “...like I never asked you where you were that Sat afternoon!” (First time Nikki ever hinted she might try pointing the finger at me)

Here’s another part from that same conversation where Nikki now tries downplaying how bad things were between Franz and Ally:
42E8B98D-6DF7-4FCE-9A5D-3295C98B90C0.png

NOW
you can see why Nikki didn’t want me talking to Vera, and why Nikki wrote Vera that email trying to discredit me.
I knew way too much...

Last edited:
CM2121

TYVM for posting these. Do either you or NB think this could be a random road rage type killing? Did you ever discuss that?
I was never sure. I thought “random” was definitely a possibility more toward the beginning, but based on LE repeatedly saying they think she knew her attacker... I was looking in both directions.

Nikki, however, had always been totally insistent it was a random attacker, NOT someone who knew Ally!
Nikki held to that position all the way up until I told Nikki I suspected Franz... then Nikki suddenly suspected me... of course...

July 28th, 2017
No answers — no killer — no closure

This homicide is tied to this victim,” said F/Lt. Michael Shaw of the Michigan State Police Metro North Post at the time.

 Nikki said she believes it was a mistake to make this statement because it may have led the public to believe her daughter’s killer was someone she probably knew. And doing so may have prevented people with information from coming forward because they believe the police may already have suspects in mind.”

This
is a pretty accurate summary of Nikki’s position all the way up until I openly suspected Franz.

When women run, what do they do with their cell phone? Of all days, she does not bring hers with.

If there was one person in the car, they would have to stop to,shoot her. Did he get out of the car to shoot her? If there was more than one, then he could shoot from the car.

Does LE have tire prints or footprints that indicate anything?

CM - Do you know if Ally listened to music via cell while running? Since no cell that day did she have earbuds in listening via another music source like IPod? If there were no earbuds that day she heard what was going on around her with the car, etc.

Nikki’s response:

I read through the texts. Here's what I'm wondering... is it possible that in your questioning of Nikki that she then got suspicious of you? Are both parties now both suspicious of the other, while someone entirely different committed this crime? Have emotions run so high from the pain and stress of losing Ally that it's diverted from what really transpired?

Because I could see that as a possibility.

Also...Is there any way you can put down a rough timeline of what transpired (from what you know) regarding Ally, from just that Friday and Saturday? Like the time you last talked or texted her/brief description of content... then any concrete details you know of regarding Saturday. I realize there are bits and pieces of some of this in the thread, but sometimes it helps for us to see it put together in one place -- and maybe it will also jog your memory of something.

I read through the texts. Here's what I'm wondering... is it possible that in your questioning of Nikki that she then got suspicious of you? Are both parties now both suspicious of the other, while someone entirely different committed this crime? Have emotions run so high from the pain and stress of losing Ally that it's diverted from what really transpired?

Because I could see that as a possibility.

Yes, I would consider that to be entirely possible... IF these conversations were the only basis for my suspicions of Franz.. but they’re not...
These conversations are just part of a much larger picture.
But even if you were to only consider these conversations, it should be obvious that my suspecions are sound, reasonable, and justified! NOT something I just randomly pulled out of my *advertiser censored*!

Yes, I would consider that to be entirely possible... IF these conversations were the only basis for my suspicions of Franz.. but they’re not...
These conversations are just part of a much larger picture.
But even if you were to only consider these conversations, it should be obvious that my suspecions are sound, reasonable, and justified! NOT something I just randomly pulled out of my *advertiser censored*!

I see the points you were making.

Did Ally mention to you she was going for a run that Saturday? Did she give any details on the time she was going or anything else about it?

I see the points you were making.

Did Ally mention to you she was going for a run that Saturday? Did she give any details on the time she was going or anything else about it?

No, Ally never specifically mentioned anything about going for a run that Saturday, but again the girl ran nearly every single day...
So it’s could always be safely assumed that she would go for a run sometime throughout day, no matter what day it was.
If that makes sense.

No, Ally never specifically mentioned anything about going for a run that Saturday, but again the girl ran nearly every single day...
So it’s could always be safely assumed that she would go for a run sometime throughout day, no matter what day it was.
If that makes sense.

Yes, it does. So a few more questions about her running:
1) Did she have a tendency to want to run at a certain time (a favorite time of day)? Or was it just when she could fit it in/no rhyme or reason to exactly when?
2) Did you know her to want to head out for a run if she was feeling particularly stressed in the moment (like a habit to head out for a run if she was upset or stressed)?

Do you think Ally had other guys that were interested in her aside from the guy in Florida?

It seems like there are so many men that strike out at women who do not respond to them in the way they wish.

Did Ally ever talk about other men?

There are. Many of them feel they own women, and if a woman they think they have rights to does something like moves out, gets engaged, goes on a romantic getaway, cuts off contact, etc., well, we've seen how they lose all control. The time surrounding a break up can be a dangerous time for women.

@Combatmedic2121

I have a few questions about the article below:

“New details revealed on Crime Watch Daily TV episode”

“Nikki’s initial reaction came after a revelation during the program by her daughter’s self-proclaimed boyfriend, Weston ‘Wes’ Sutherland.

[SBM for focus]

Nikki disputes Sutherland’s claims about marriage.

At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end,’ Nikki said. ‘The idea that Ally would have agreed to an engagement in December of 2016 is preposterous. And then to wait until Wes was accepted into a nursing program, successfully completing a two-year curriculum, passing the state exam and finally get a nursing position before getting married is absurd.

At the time of her murder, Ally was planning an August 2016 trip to Florida to visit a guy she had casually dated several years ago,’ Nikki said. ‘I have a pile of clothes she purchased for that trip with the tags still attached.’

[SBM for focus]

The Times gave Wes Sutherland an opportunity to share his thoughts on the Crime Watch Daily episode. He did not, however, respond to the request.” (BBM)
New details revealed on Crime Watch Daily TV episode

1. 1) Do you know why Vera called you a “self-proclaimed boyfriend”?

2) If you don’t, why do you think she did?

2. Nikki says:
“At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end

The idea that Ally would have agreed to an engagement in December of 2016 is preposterous.”

Obviously, these statements are in direct conflict with what you have told us.

1) Was Nikki not aware of your and Ally’s plans to get engaged, etc., prior to the CWD interview? And if she wasn’t, do you know why not?

(“We had grown apart because of the marriage thing. The marriage thing was a huge issue," said Sutherland.

Wes Sutherland says they'd reconciled just before Ally Brueger was murdered, and were planning to live together again.”) (BBM)
Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

2) If she was indeed aware of those plans, why do you think she said “At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end”?

3. 1) What do you know about the man Ally was going to visit in FL?

2) When was she going to leave? When was she going to return?

4. Why did you choose not to be interviewed when contacted by Vera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23