CA Ca - Matthew Dix, 27, Arcata, 2 Dec 2017 Murdered

Good question. Loud is relative. :) I compare everything to a Dodge Ram! It’s not super remote. Neighbors are across the street and one did hear it. The bedroom may have been on the other side of the house. Was she used to the sound of the truck? Did she take something to sleep maybe?

I agree that it does seem strange that she fell asleep so quickly and didn’t even hear a shot.

Did neighbours hear a shot? If they heard the truck running, wouldn't they also hear a shot?

Did neighbours hear a shot? If they heard the truck running, wouldn't they also hear a shot?

There’s no mention in any of the articles about neighbors hearing a shot. Perhaps in the comments, but I don’t remember. It seems that someone should have heard a snot. The one neighbor was aware of the truck running and the smell of marijuana, so he must have been awake at some points.

Tha
Mathew’s girlfriend said he was meeting with someone named Chris from Hoopa who works in the Three Creeks Mountain area (actually closer to Willow Creek and a grow area).
‘He Got Murdered in His Own Driveway,’ Says Family of Victim

I wonder if this could be Chris Hunter who may have been one of the last to see Jeff Joseph. He lived in Salyer at the time.
$10,000 Reward for Information About Missing Man Jeff Joseph
CA - Jeff Joseph, 45, Hoopa, 21 June 2014

He was wanted by LE for burglary and assault as recently as 2016. And he was also on Trinity county’s most wanted list in 2014 and wanted by Eureka Police in 2013.
The Latest Edition of 'Humboldt County's Most Wanted'
ROBERT CHRISTOPHER HUNTER
EPD Asks, Do You Know This Man

This shows he was captured, but not sure when. Northern California Most Wanted - Serving The Bay Area and Surrounding Counties

If he was released from jail in Humboldt’s notorious “catch and release” he may be out and about.

Photos.
RCH MOST WANTED
Help Find Jeff Joseph
t

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members