Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police allege it was not until Mr Ristevsi's ninth contact - five days after Karen's disappearance - that he told them he drove his wife's car on the day she went missing. He told police he wanted to test a faulty fuel gauge and visit the clothing store, but returned home when he missed the correct turn-off.

Inside the Ristevski home in the hours after Karen disappeared
2 times missed the turn-off! Is he allowed to be an Uber-driver at all?? Where does he drive with his clients?

Moreinfo2
Your bahaha I like most of the post!
I have no idea, if the letter existed and was put into the designer bag for disposal. Maybe, HE got a letter or the spouses got a letter, which Karen wasn't "amused" about. That letter, let's say about finances ;), may have triggered the argument this morning - the rest we know.

(Sorry, I made a mistake and was stuck in my Reply.)

Last edited by a moderator:
We haven’t been told what she was wearing when she was found. Only that she had no shoes on. June is very cold in Melbourne . I would think she would be walking around the house with either socks or slippers though.

it was interesting that one media article mentioned she was not found wearing shoes or socks.

I think I may have been the only one thinking the money was intended for AR. If I recall correctly, he had rang KR 10 days earlier! I felt he was very much in the picture....where, I just couldn't pinpoint it, still can't.
I agree there is something strange about the
AR situation he was so vocal about his dad being guilty some time back and now he is worried about testifying something weird going on

Moreinfo2
Your bahaha I like most of the post!
I have no idea, if the letter existed and was put into the designer bag for disposal. Maybe, HE got a letter or the spouses got a letter, which Karen wasn't "amused" about. That letter, let's say about finances ;), may have triggered the argument this morning - the rest we know.

(Sorry, I made a mistake and was stuck in my Reply.)
Or next thing we may hear was that it had something to do about those claims from Anthony Rickard”. That’s why his daughter didn’t know about it . Remember Anthony claims to have contacted Karen 10 days prior.

never posted before but have been following for a long time. Was looking forward to getting home from work fri night and reading up what happened at the hearing today and all your comments :D lol what a life. am I right in thinking there was no hearing today? Not much new info. My massive Friday night is ruined :(

Hi Curious.
How could you state, your Friday night is ruined.:(
You have all of us, trying to get to the bottom of things.:)

I agree there is something strange about the
AR situation he was so vocal about his dad being guilty some time back and now he is worried about testifying something weird going on
Very weird indeed, Curious! Something is not right!!! Fingers crossed there is a trial and all is revealed.

Category: | Herald Sun
Might have already been posted but
For those who can't read it: I am not a subscriber copying someone else from the Facebook page

Shopping centre security told police Borce was an ‘angry man’

SECURITY at a shopping centre where murdered mother Karen Ristevski had a fashion boutique told police her husband, Borce, was an “angry man”.

Detective Senior Constable Adrian Care, in his statement tendered to the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court as part of a hearing to determine if Mr Ristevski should stand trial for murder, said he spoke to two security guards at the Watergardens shopping centre on July 2, 2016.

“Both stated Borce Ristevski was difficult to deal with and described him as an angry man,” Sen-Constable Care said.

The detective had gone to the Taylors Lakes complex — where Mrs Ristevski owned and managed Bella Bleu — following reports of a possible sighting of her.

The sighting was ruled out after CCTV was reviewed.

Mrs Ristevski, 47, at that point, had been missing for three days.

The court heard today from four police officers, including Sen-Constable Care, who had interacted with Mr Ristevski in the days after his wife’s disappearance.

Mr Ristevski, 54, claims his wife walked out of their Avondale Heights home to clear her head on June 29 after they had fought about Bella Bleu’s stricken financial position.

He told Sen-Constable Ante Sandric, one of the first officers he spoke to when reporting his wife missing, that she had left “20-odd” times before but always came back.

When Mrs Ristevski’s body was found in a shallow grave at Mt Macedon eight months later, Mr Ristevski was charged with murder.

Police allege he killed her in the house before driving her black Mercedes roadster up the Calder Freeway to dump her body.

IT expert Matthew Sorell told the court he had spent 50 hours viewing CCTV of a black Mercedes — which police allege is Mrs Ristevski’s — travelling along a route from Avondale Heights to Diggers Rest on the day she went missing.

After seeing pictures of both Mr and Mrs Ristevski, Dr Sorell dismissed the driver in the grainy footage could be Mrs Ristevski.

“The physical features are not a match in terms of long hair, in particular, and the colour of the hair,” Dr Sorell told the court.

The University of Adelaide lecturer said the features were “broadly consistent” with Mr Ristevski.

He said the driver has short, “light-coloured, grey hair”.

It comes as the police statement of Karen’s aunt Patricia Gray was released, revealing she doubted Mr Ristevski’s account of what he did on the day his wife disappeared.

“I could tell Borce wasn’t assisting police or himself to find Karen which I found frustrating,” Ms Gray said.

She said Mr Ristevski had initially told her he took his wife’s car out on June 29 to get quotes from two garages to fix the faulty fuel gauge.

But she said he later told her that was wrong and that he had taken the car to refuel it.

“He said he missed the turn off for the garage and then he decided to go to the shop but he missed the turn off for that as well,” Ms Gray said.

“He then decided to go home.

“I accepted his first account about going to the garages for the quotes and was relieved because I believed police could verify his movements.

“But this second account appeared flimsy and I found it hard to fathom.”

The hearing will resume on Monday.

AR was so vocal about his feelings towards his dad. Calling him a coward, saying he should man up and confess to what he did. He then finally gets an opportunity to work with justice and speak up about what he knows and thinks by testifying in court and then refused to do so. Pot calling kettle black? Very very strange I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member