Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #6

what do you mean? like the clue game?.( Colonel Mustard in the library with a candlestick) or there is some clue game with recordings?

KG reminded us of Adam's retort that he had been exonerated. I don't think he can have been exonerated with a finding of suicide, exoneration would only happen if they determined it was murder and had an outstanding suspect.

Please forgive my ignorance, but who was supposed to file the judgment?
6/18/18 Podcast @ Keith Green confirmed he will at last file the judgement for Zahau's next week. Sounds like it was a tactical delay on his part as he expects a truckload of docs to be filed by AS Team once the Judgement is filed.

6/18/18 Podcast @ Keith Green confirmed he will at last file the judgement for Zahau's next week. Sounds like it was a tactical delay on his part as he expects a truckload of docs to be filed by AS Team once the Judgement is filed.
Gave them more time to prepare though. I don't see the real benefit.

Gave them more time to prepare though. I don't see the real benefit.
Actually, I believe it was preemptive. Don't forget once served, Greer only has 21 days to answer. He certainly doesn't have the resources/manpower of the firm representing AS!

It appears the Judgement in favor of plaintiff hasn't been filed yet (and I believe this extends the calendar for filing appeal). Stay tuned...

The last register of action (ROA) for this case was filed on 5/29/18 and hearing set for 6/29/18.
San Diego Superior Court Case: 37-2013-00075418-CU-PO-CTL
Title: Estate of Rebecca Zahau vs. Shacknai [IM

ROA: #1142
Entry Date: 05/29/2018
Short/Long Entry: OSC - Failure to File Judgment scheduled for 06/29/2018 at 09:00:00 AM at Central in C-69 Katherine Bacal.

Update -- as of this evening, I don't see where tomorrow's 9AM hearing has been canceled. In fact, the last ROA Entry #1143 was posted on 6/7/18 and cites as follows:

Returned Mail (re: Notice of O.S.C-Failure to File Judgment on 06/29/2018 as to Defendant's Attorney Drew Robertson; P.O.Label: Return to Sender-Insufficient Address-Unable to Forward) filed by The Superior Court of San Diego.
Refers to: Shacknai, Adam

Update -- as of this evening, I don't see where tomorrow's 9AM hearing has been canceled. In fact, the last ROA Entry #1143 was posted on 6/7/18 and cites as follows:

Returned Mail (re: Notice of O.S.C-Failure to File Judgment on 06/29/2018 as to Defendant's Attorney Drew Robertson; P.O.Label: Return to Sender-Insufficient Address-Unable to Forward) filed by The Superior Court of San Diego.

Register of Actions 37-2013-00075418-CU-PO-CTL
San Diego Superior Court

ROA# 1144 6/29/18 Minutes finalized for OSC - Failure to file judgement heard 06/29/2018 09:00 am

San Diego Superior Court - Register of Actions

Actually, I believe it was preemptive. Don't forget once served, Greer only has 21 days to answer. He certainly doesn't have the resources/manpower of the firm representing AS!
I'm trying to understand this, because he doesn't get to see the grounds of appeal until he's filed judgement, so in effect he only has 21 days to prepare his response regardless of whether that is May or June. I suppose it gives him longer to scout around for a possible advocate or counsel willing to assist, (hopefully pro bono!).

Any update from the court proceeding yesterday? It looks like the minutes are available to purchase but I'm confused about what it entails. TIA

Greer filed at the 10th hour, and the Judgement was still pending in e-file at time of hearing. Greer produced courtesy copy at court, and Defense said they weren't served until the morning of hearing! Judge Bacal will wait to sign...

Minute Order posted in the Wrongful Death Overview thread.

6/29/18 Minute Order uploaded in Wrongful Death Overview thread

Seems like a ridiculous waste of everyone's time, not filing it on time. Maybe I'm missing something, tactically speaking. Like waiting to see if the SDSO is going to reopen the investigation...

Update from Justice for Rebecca Fundraiser
by Mary Zahau

Update 28
1 day ago

Hi everyone!

Today is the 7th year anniversary of the day my sister Rebecca was murdered. Since we won the civil trial and the jury held Adam Schacknai responsible for Rebecca’s murder, sheriff Gore has told our attorney Greer that they will review the court documents and evidence that was presented during trial. The murderer is walking free to live his life. We have no idea what they are doing and what their plans are. It may all be “smoke in mirrors” but we will update you as soon as we hear from them.

We will continue to fight for justice until the murderer goes to prison. Please continue to fight with us! I believe God is for justice and miracles happen everyday. R.I.P dear sister Rebecca Zahau!

Help spread the word!

Click here to support Justice For Rebecca organized by Mary Zahau

Title: Estate of Rebecca Zahau vs. Shacknai [IMAGED]

ROA: #1145
Entry Date: 07/10/218
Short/Long Entry: Objections filed by Shacknai, Adam.
Shacknais Objections to Proposed Judgment on Special Verdict-Wrongful Death and Proposed Judgment on Special Verdict-Battery

See Wrongful Death Overview thread for 3 objections filed by defendant AS

Title: Estate of Rebecca Zahau vs. Shacknai [IMAGED]

ROA: #1145
Entry Date: 07/10/218
Short/Long Entry: Objections filed by Shacknai, Adam.
Shacknais Objections to Proposed Judgment on Special Verdict-Wrongful Death and Proposed Judgment on Special Verdict-Battery

See Wrongful Death Overview thread for 3 objections filed by defendant AS

Thanks for the detailed posts in the other thread, Seattle1. They're very helpful.

22 days into Missing "Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Iowa, and more knowledge about "fit-bit" then I ever needed. I can only say: nobody would commit suicide wearing their fit-bit bracelet! Just say-in..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back