MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are. Many of them feel they own women, and if a woman they think they have rights to does something like moves out, gets engaged, goes on a romantic getaway, cuts off contact, etc., well, we've seen how they lose all control. The time surrounding a break up can be a dangerous time for women.

Wow....Really? So that’s it huh?
Just the same old “angry/jealous ex-lover” insinuation that I murdered Ally for the hundredth time?
Is that really the best you can do in response to everything I’ve recently posted?
You just turn the other way, ignore everything I posted, and keep beating the same dead horse over and over again in denial?
Good luck with that!

Yes, I would consider that to be entirely possible... IF these conversations were the only basis for my suspicions of Franz.. but they’re not...
These conversations are just part of a much larger picture.
But even if you were to only consider these conversations, it should be obvious that my suspecions are sound, reasonable, and justified! NOT something I just randomly pulled out of my *advertiser censored*!
This is a tough one. So many emotions and hurt on all sides. It happens that people that once cared will turn on each other due to anger and frustrations when cases go unsolved.
I think it's very normal for you and Nikki to feel that anger against each other.
What stands out to me is Nikki texting that Franz wasn't physically violent. And the reason Ally was concerned about Nikki staying with Franz was fear that her mother would be lonely.
It seems as though Franz was distant emotionally.Unable to express his emotions hence his time of refusing to speak to Ally.
Regarding the email posted to the Tri-County facebook...were you unable to copy it from the site before it was taken down?

Just the same old “angry/jealous ex-lover” insinuation that I murdered Ally for the hundredth time?
Is that really the best you can do in response to everything I’ve recently posted?
You just turn the other way, ignore everything I posted, and keep beating the same dead horse over and over again in denial?
Good luck with that!
@Combatmedic2121 - I appreciate your authenticity!!! And, I am grateful that you've stayed on as our VI!

First, there’s this text conversation between Nikki and I on Dec. 14, 2016:
( The 3 screenshots overlap)

- “He never forgave her and he held a grudge and he didn’t talk to her
- “He over reacted and that’s how he is”
- “I agree...its the nature of the beast that is him...and now he has to live with regrets...? Its all very sad..but its on him.”
- “
I don't know...? It was very hurtful...but Ally would tell me not to expect what he is incapable of feeling or doing..“
FIFTEEN YEARS seems like a long time to hold a grudge IMO.
Did you previously know about this grudge before getting the text from Nikki? Had Ally shared this detail about her father with you?

Let me be crystal clear about something right now...

I am NOT here to be interrogated!
I am here to provide you with information regarding Ally’s case that you will not receive anywhere else and get feedback from you.

Furthermore, most of questions I see members asking are questions I’ve answered repeatedly and in depth on this thread already.
I’m not going to keep answering the same questions repeatedly because you’re too lazy to go back and read threw this thread properly.
Now, I have no problem answering a question I’ve already answered every now and then... BUT if you ask me 5-6 questions in a single post and most of them are questions I’ve already answered previously.... You obviously haven’t read through the thread.

FIFTEEN YEARS seems like a long time to hold a grudge IMO.
Did you previously know about this grudge before getting the text from Nikki? Had Ally shared this detail about her father with you?

This specific grudge? That Ally had called Franz a “loser” when she was 16 y/o and this single event was the basis for their toxic and estranged relationship over 15 years?

No, Ally never said anything like that to me.

We also don’t know if this is truly the basis for their hostility? It’s just what Nikki told me. Personally, I believe there has to be a lot more to the story than just “Ally called him a loser”...
And if there really isn’t more to the story... if Franz really did hold a grudge, never forgive Ally, and not speak to her for 15 years ALL because she called him a “loser” when she was 16...
I can only wonder what Franz’s reaction might have been if Ally called him an “*advertiser censored* hole”.

I also find this statement strange. The Village of Holly is historic and while there is one section on the Southeast side that might be considered sketchy it is mostly a small town with quaint shops and small businesses. Plus if she already felt uncomfortable running in an area that was fairly well populated I find it odd she would feel better running in a secluded area just a couple miles away. What if some one started catcalling she would be a lot more isolated than in downtown Holly where there is comfort in knowing people are around you.

I wonder if she chose that remote stretch of road because she sought seclusion during her daily runs - plus the fresh air away from car exhaust?

For many years, I used to go on daily solo hikes in the woods, in order to avoid too much contact with other people. It was my form of meditation, as well as enjoyable exercise and a way to peacefully commune with nature. Over time, though, after joining websleuths and reading here about several cases of women being attacked while alone on a trail, I became nervous about hiking alone and now I only hike with a buddy or in a well-populated park in town. I miss the seclusion and the "me time" of my solo hikes in the woods, but I want to be safe.

From the comments I've read by Combatmedic and her mother, I think Ally used her running as "me time" and enjoyed 'being in the zone' with herself, enjoyed the body-mind connection of solo running, away from distractions.

I can totally understand why she chose to run on a remote stretch of road.

This specific grudge? That Ally had called Franz a “loser” when she was 16 y/o and this single event was the basis for their toxic and estranged relationship over 15 years?

No, Ally never said anything like that to me.

We also don’t know if this is truly the basis for their hostility? It’s just what Nikki told me. Personally, I believe there has to be a lot more to the story than just “Ally called him a loser”...
And if there really isn’t more to the story... if Franz really did hold a grudge, never forgive Ally, and not speak to her for 15 years ALL because she called him a “loser” when she was 16...
I can only wonder what Franz’s reaction might have been if Ally called him an “*advertiser censored* hole”.
Agree. At age 14, I called my stepfather a *b s t rd* - and he got over it by the next day! But the entire circumstance was a fluke/misunderstanding.

I wonder if she chose that remote stretch of road because she sought seclusion during her daily runs - plus the fresh air away from car exhaust?

From the comments I've read by Combatmedic and her mother, I think Ally used her running as "me time" and enjoyed 'being in the zone' with herself, enjoyed the body-mind connection of solo running, away from distractions.

I can totally understand why she chose to run on a remote stretch of road.

You’re absolutely right. Running was like Ally’s meditation. She talked about this all the time. She loved the “me time” to process her thoughts and relax.
She also loved being in nature. Her Facebook is full of different wildlife pictures she would take while on her runs. Ally often times would send me pictures of frogs, snakes, turkeys, etc. while she was out jogging by her moms.

Which by the way answers the question “Did Ally usually take her cellphone with her on her runs?” Yes, absolutely!

Do we know if anything has ever been mentioned regarding Ally having her cellphone with her on that day or not?

Edit: NVM fount it... Nikki said Ally didn’t run with her phone because it had been raining.

Good luck with that!
Who said I was talking about you? I was speaking in general about men and women, based on personal experience and cases I've followed here and in other places.

Also, you're the one she was recently potentially engaged to, right? That's why I included that bit in my comment. Perhaps you misunderstood.

You’re absolutely right. Running was like Ally’s meditation. She talked about this all the time. She loved the “me time” to process her thoughts and relax.
She also loved being in nature. Her Facebook is full of different wildlife pictures she would take while on her runs. Ally often times would send me pictures of frogs, snakes, turkeys, etc. while she was out jogging by her moms.

Which by the way answers the question “Did Ally usually take her cellphone with her on her runs?” Yes, absolutely!

Do we know if anything has ever been mentioned regarding Ally having her cellphone with her on that day or not?

Edit: NVM fount it... Nikki said Ally didn’t run with her phone because it had been raining.

It's amazing what one notices while out in nature alone, as opposed to being with another person and having to converse with them. The sights, the sounds, even the smells - especially when going to the same location every day throughout the seasons of the year. One notices the subtle, as well as the dramatic, changes in the flora, the wildlife, the wind, etc. It's amazing how nature can bring one not only in touch with the natural environment, but also how nature can foster an intimate relationship with oneself.

Thank you for sharing some aspects of Ally's personality with us here. In doing so, you're not only helping us to 'get to know her' so to speak, but you're keeping her memory alive, as well. It can also help to comfort you as you remember her bright personality.

When I was two, I bit my sister-in-law on the arm. Over 20 years later, I was on vacation near where she and my niece were living (long divorced from my brother). I went to pick up my niece to take her to dinner, and when I knocked on the door, my niece just hurried outside. I asked her if her mom was sick or something and didn't want to say hello, and she explained that her mom didn't like me because I had bitten her when I was two years old. 20 more years go by, and I notice that the ex-sister-in-law is facebook friends with all my many siblings except me. She is literally still holding a grudge against a two year old, for over 40 years now. That's extremely immature and rather pathetic of her. And, truth be told, I actually remember biting her (yes, I can remember being two), and from my perspective she deserved it as she was trying to boss me around and she wasn't my mama! LOL, no I don't still think she deserved it, but that was my thought process at the time.

Anyway, she's managed to hold a grudge against me for over 40 years. However, she has yet to shoot me in the back.

I really can't imagine calling someone a "loser" as a teenager is a reasonable motive for cowardly shooting someone in the back over a decade later. Especially one's own flesh and blood, one's only child. And if someone was so irate about it after that much time, one would imagine there would have been physical blow-ups prior to the shooting.

I have wondered, however, how some of the other people involved might react to being called a name. People react to blows to their egos differently, depending on how big said ego is, and if that person manages to have an internal locus of control or not.

There are. Many of them feel they own women, and if a woman they think they have rights to does something like moves out, gets engaged, goes on a romantic getaway, cuts off contact, etc., well, we've seen how they lose all control. The time surrounding a break up can be a dangerous time for women.

Yet they were still a couple attending family events, texting "I love you" , so that didn't apply here.

Wasn't it reported that Nikki was at a church service during the time that Ally was running on Saturday July 30?

I don't attend church, so I don't know if services are held in the early afternoon on a Saturday.

Ally was murdered around 2:30 p.m.

I also remember reading (can't remember where I read it) that when Nikki left the house that day, she said that Ally was still sleeping.

If it's true that Nikki said Ally was sleeping when she left, how would she know that Ally didn't take her phone with her "because it had been raining". That doesn't make sense to me. Nikki would have had to have spoken with Ally in order to know that.

Wasn't it reported that Nikki was at a church service during the time that Ally was running on Saturday July 30?

I don't attend church, so I don't know if services are held in the early afternoon on a Saturday.

Ally was murdered around 2:30 p.m.

I also remember reading (can't remember where I read it) that when Nikki left the house that day, she said that Ally was still sleeping.

If it's true that Nikki said Ally was sleeping when she left, how would she know that Ally didn't take her phone with her "because it had been raining". That doesn't make sense to me. Nikki would have had to have spoken with Ally in order to know that.
It was my understanding Nikki was attending 4pm Mass? Although, that's not 2:30, that's 4:00, so I don't really understand...

Yet they were still a couple attending family events, texting "I love you" , so that didn't apply here.
Which family events? Why would Nikki say they weren't still together if she had been at a family event with them attending as a couple?
We never did see dates for the texts, IIRC.

Which, really, it doesn't matter if we don't see the dates, as long as law enforcement did, I guess. I would hope they analyzed her phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes