Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #34

I second Margarita’s motion. TIA
(Which one?)
(ETA: never mind, I suppose you mean the summary of this inquest business? Sorry I post too fast for my own good sometimes.

(Hey instillagrandma, I was actually just going to pull your leg earlier, that I think I’ve found someone who posts longer posts than me haha. Last night in Rita Gutierrez-Garica’s thread I posted for 5 hours straight, 5 posts which each timed out after an hour.lol. ETA o/t, LE May have been reading here, yesterday they released potential search locations, can you believe it? Thanks folks from Team Lucas for joining over there! Major news yesterday)

Ok how long til the PC???

Last edited:
I’m getting an unrelated political speech?

ETA: sorry maybe it’s not time yet.

This is very interesting. I wonder what the purpose of this PC is? Wasn’t expecting this...? Have there possibly been new developments?? Hmmmm...Lucas has been found, autopsy concluded, EG is dead, autopsy concluded, what on earth would they hold a PC for?
The DA stated he would reveal any other facts and have a presser when the investigation was complete, after EG died.

An email from Marc Bennett to me just now

Coincidentally, the press conference where the WPD and I will provide details of the investigation and try to answer as many questions as possible is today at 3:30 p.m. I suspect it will be run live by one or more of the local TV stations.

Thank you for your interest in this case,

Marc Bennett
District Attorney

Wichita Police Captain Brent Allred and Sedgwick County District Attorney Marc Bennett are releasing details in the Lucas Hernandez case. We’re streaming live #KWCH12

Devon Fasbinder on Twitter

Police say they saw no evidence Lucas was taken from the home or that he walked away the night he was reported missing. #KWCH12

Police say Emily Glass was released after her first interview. Homicide detectives responded to the scene and requested help from the FBI. They pulled phone records from Glass and Jonathan Hernandez. #KWCH12

Wichita police Capt. Brent Allred is going through their report on the disappearance and death of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez.

Allred says there was no evidence that Lucas was taken from the home or that he walked away on his own.

Police got phone records for Emily Glass and Jonathan Hernandez. Glass on Friday, Feb. 16 had her phone off for about 2 hours.

It was also turned off for about an hour on Saturday morning. When it came back on, she was in the area of 21st and Oliver. Security cameras showed her driving south.

She told police she gave Lucas to his biological mother earlier that week, but police say they knew that wasn't true. She denied being in the area of 21st and Oliver on Saturday.

Glass said she picked up a homeless man on Wed. Feb. 14. He said Lucas was not at their home.

Both Jonathan and Emily took polygraph tests. Jonathan's did not show any signs of deception.

Emily's answers showed deception, police say.

Police said they think she drove Lucas to where he was found during the time she was seen in the area of 21st and Oliver on that Saturday morning.

An anonymous tip said Lucas was in Chisholm Creek Park, prompting a second search there. No evidence was found that he was there. Other parks were also searched.

The private investigator told police he had found the body. It was "severely decomposed," Allred said.

Glass said in a text to a family member that she found Lucas dead in his room and drove him to the Harvey County bridge. She said no one else was involved. She said she led people on a "wild goose chase."

Jason Tidd on Twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back