MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He already explained in thread 1 if you go back and read it. Just do a thread search and you'll find it.

I wasn't trying to help CM but help you!!!!

Don't tell me how to post. I'll answer a post if I wish TYVM ND.
Feel free and copy and paste all of his Perigo mentionings.

Because I just seen him blaming her parents without hearing them truly saying that Perigo was possibly a setup.

Also. WHY would he believe Perigo if he doesn't know him?

So are they associates or friends

Dude.

My only question is who is Perigo to Ally and why or how did The detectives get enough information to go after him so hard?

So do you know Perigo and the reason why he was the main number 1 suspect at first?

And have you and Nikki ever discuss Perigo?

SO who is he and why was he implicated while you and Niki are still busy going back and forthe with no mention of him?

So please explain who is Perigo and why was he so connected in this?

BUT you and nikki never mentioned this guy?

So who is he?

As far as I know... Perigo has no connection to Ally, or me, or anyone in Ally’s life. I looked hard. The only reason he was considering a suspect early on was because of an anonymous tip that came in... but that’s all we were ever told.

Now, You really want to know why I never mention Perigo? Why I don’t honestly suspect him at all? Or Why I highly doubt the “random road rage” theory?

This is why....
Because for months now I’ve had Nikki over here repeatedly lying out her *advertiser censored* about me and about my relationship with Ally, about Franz and about his relationship with Ally.
I’ve had Nikki sneaking around behind my back and deliberately trying to discredit me with reporters out of fear of what I might tell those reporters about Franz in the future.
Meanwhile, Nikki has Franz out there parading around like he’s some kind of “Loving Father of the year!”
A7D37A7C-97DC-4DDD-B66F-680F91AF8205.png
Nikki’s got him out there doing god damn prayer circles and *advertiser censored*...wearing a “Hurricane Katrina Volunteer” shirt... of course!
FC13520F-3BC1-4780-BDF9-0346F99EE5DD.png
I’ve had Nikki running around behind my back telling LE completely fabricated suspicious stories about me..
(Like when she told LE and Chris Hanson that one time, while I was at their house, Nikki tried to get me to take a walk down to the exact spot where Ally died... but I just got angry, completely refused to go, and I couldn’t explain to Nikki why...)
Complete and Totally !
Not a single aspect of this supposed event ever occurred in any way... It was entirely fabricated from scratch by Nikki!
Ive had Nikki, out in the media, attempting to suggest I had “motive to kill Ally”... Over some supposed “Trip to Florida” that apparently only Nikki knew about... to visit some guy that I’ve never heard of.... Probably not attempting to actually “frame” me.... but at least doing her best to deflect away from Franz and toward me.
And you want to know why I’m not talking more about Brian Perigo?!?!?
Seriously... lol

Feel free and copy and paste all of his Perigo mentionings.

Because I just seen him blaming her parents without hearing them truly saying that Perigo was possibly a setup.

Also. WHY would he believe Perigo if he doesn't know him?

So are they associates or friends

Page 15, thread 1.

But I see he has answered again anyway. (TY VI)

Perhaps we should sleuth BP, he is a suspect after all.

As far as I know... Perigo has no connection to Ally, or me, or anyone in Ally’s life. I looked hard. The only reason he was considering a suspect early on was because of an anonymous tip that came in... but that’s all we were ever told.

Now, You really want to know why I never mention Perigo? Why I don’t honestly suspect him at all? Or Why I highly doubt the “random road rage” theory?

This is why....
Because for months now I’ve had Nikki over here repeatedly lying out her *advertiser censored* about me and about my relationship with Ally, about Franz and about his relationship with Ally.
I’ve had Nikki sneaking around behind my back and deliberately trying to discredit me with reporters out of fear of what I might tell those reporters about Franz in the future.
Meanwhile, Nikki has Franz out there parading around like he’s some kind of “Loving Father of the year!”
View attachment 139344
Nikki’s got him out there doing god damn prayer circles and ****...wearing a “Hurricane Katrina Volunteer” shirt... of course!
View attachment 139346
I’ve had Nikki running around behind my back telling LE completely fabricated suspicious stories about me..
(Like when she told LE and Chris Hanson that one time, while I was at their house, Nikki tried to get me to take a walk down to the exact spot where Ally died... but I just got angry, completely refused to go, and I couldn’t explain to Nikki why...)
Complete and Totally ********!
Not a single aspect of this supposed event ever occurred in any way... It was entirely fabricated from scratch by Nikki!
Ive had Nikki, out in the media, attempting to suggest I had “motive to kill Ally”... Over some supposed “Trip to Florida” that apparently only Nikki knew about... to visit some guy that I’ve never heard of.... Probably not attempting to actually “frame” me.... but at least doing her best to deflect away from Franz and toward me.
And you want to know why I’m not talking more about Brian Perigo?!?!?
Seriously... lol

You say you don't know him. But obviously never vetted how he was connected to her along with the original warrant that the detectives first got.

So I understand your Franz theory.

But your lack of the Perigo theory just seems like you are 1 minded here.

Especially since you been basically let Perigo escape from the mental fray jmo

Combatmedic...you don't think it's possible that Franz is sincere in his public display of emotion and that he may very well regret the lost years he could have spent speaking with Ally?
No one wants to be told or have it hinted that they are guilty of a crime.
Possibly that is why Nikki is angry with you.
I hope my comment doesn't make you angry. Just my thoughts on possible reasons why things are the way they are.
I wish we knew more from LE.

Where do women runners keep their cell phones when they run?

If it was raining, how hard?

Rain allows for great footprints and tire prints.

Never was a runner but have walked/hiked in wooded areas. I always kept all my needed items in a fanny pack or pocket.Never had a problem with anything getting really wet. Seems if the weather was really bad the running would be called off.

Combatmedic...you don't think it's possible that Franz is sincere in his public display of emotion and that he may very well regret the lost years he could have spent speaking with Ally?
No one wants to be told or have it hinted that they are guilty of a crime.
Possibly that is why Nikki is angry with you.
I hope my comment doesn't make you angry. Just my thoughts on possible reasons why things are the way they are.
I wish we knew more from LE.

It’s certainly possible Franz really regrets the lost years he could have had with Ally, and that his public display of emotion was sincere and genuine.
Only one problem: At the same time Franz was publicly displaying emotions and regrets... behind closed doors even Nikki questioned the sincerity of those emotions and those regrets...
1EE825D5-EA28-4B23-9FC2-C65BF09F6E30.png

Never was a runner but have walked/hiked in wooded areas. I always kept all my needed items in a fanny pack or pocket.Never had a problem with anything getting really wet. Seems if the weather was really bad the running would be called off.
I have to wonder if the phone being home was deliberate. I know that I used to use the facebook locations feature to see where my husband was, and him me. I'm wondering if something like that had an impact on whether the phone went with her that day? Obviously, her location was found, but perhaps she was trying to be cautious because of something like that?
So many questions!

Wow. When this thread gets wound up be sure to buckle up & hang on. Wear a helmet! Caution lights!

Ok. Has anyone better acquainted (than me) with the many details of Ally 's case thread attempted a timeline? In other cases the timeline alone can eliminate falsehoods or add certain helpful information. Am I overlooking a good timeline?

I really feel for Franz and Nikki. Losing a child is the worst thing in the world. Anyone who hasn't experienced it can't truly grasp the impact. Watching the CWD with Franz's over-rouged cheeks...I don't know, I just felt sympathy for them. No parent should have to bury their own child.

Like I mentioned pages ago, if you've not ever been interviewed for media in regards to your own child's tragic, untimely death, it's impossible to predict how you would act. It's a surreal experience, and even though mine was edited in a way which was appropriate and captured the essence of my interview, it was still edited to show me fidgeting or nodding at times where the audio wasn't actually what I was hearing when doing said fidgeting or nodding about during the recording. News pieces can be deceiving, but I'm giving these bereaved parents the benefit of the doubt.

You say you don't know him. But obviously never vetted how he was connected to her along with the original warrant that the detectives first got.

So I understand your Franz theory.

But your lack of the Perigo theory just seems like you are 1 minded here.

Especially since you been basically let Perigo escape from the mental fray jmo

I can’t find any connection between Perigo and Ally. As far as I understand, None of Ally’s friends, family, coworkers had ever heard of him before. And the articles mentioning Perigo as a suspect don’t even suggest him having any kind of connection to Ally.
So be my guest... if you can find a connection please let me know.

I really feel for Franz and Nikki. Losing a child is the worst thing in the world. Anyone who hasn't experienced it can't truly grasp the impact. Watching the CWD with Franz's over-rouged cheeks...I don't know, I just felt sympathy for them. No parent should have to bury their own child.

Like I mentioned pages ago, if you've not ever been interviewed for media in regards to your own child's tragic, untimely death, it's impossible to predict how you would act. It's a surreal experience, and even though mine was edited in a way which was appropriate and captured the essence of my interview, it was still edited to show me fidgeting or nodding at times where the audio wasn't actually what I was hearing when doing said fidgeting or nodding about during the recording. News pieces can be deceiving, but I'm giving these bereaved parents the benefit of the doubt.

Was your husband with you during this period?

From the link:

"Reconciliation following Saturday 4:00PM Mass or by appointment"

Ok TY so she could have had an appointment for confession prior to mass or
Wasn't it reported that Nikki was at a church service during the time that Ally was running on Saturday July 30?

I don't attend church, so I don't know if services are held in the early afternoon on a Saturday.

Ally was murdered around 2:30 p.m.

I also remember reading (can't remember where I read it) that when Nikki left the house that day, she said that Ally was still sleeping.

If it's true that Nikki said Ally was sleeping when she left, how would she know that Ally didn't take her phone with her "because it had been raining". That doesn't make sense to me. Nikki would have had to have spoken with Ally in order to know that.

Does anyone remember reading/hearing that Nikki said Ally was asleep when she (Nikki) left the house on that day?
left early to go somewhere else before church.

Wow. When this thread gets wound up be sure to buckle up & hang on. Wear a helmet! Caution lights!

Ok. Has anyone better acquainted (than me) with the many details of Ally 's case thread attempted a timeline? In other cases the timeline alone can eliminate falsehoods or add certain helpful information. Am I overlooking a good timeline?

Famous Bette Davis quote from All About Eve: "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.