AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 7 mos, Tempe, 27 Dec 2009

I dont know about everybody on here but me I just wanna get ahold of her neck and squuze untill her head pops off or she tells the truth...I truly do not know how the father does it how he copes cause i couldnt do this ,,this is somewhat like trenton duckett over again..

She was on the local Phoenix news tonight, she has been released from jail and allowed to return to New Mexico.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/31783...by-gabriel-released-from-maricopa-county-jail

Why allow her to return to New Mexico?

The holdout juror/jurors who refused to convict her of kidnapping disgust me. Because of her Logan will most likely never see his son again and she only does four years?

I hate juries, I really do. It seems like there's always a couple of stupid people on them that screw everything up.

Oh and Judge Kreamer, saying " I wish there was something I could do to bring closure, but I can't" really annoys me.

Why didn't you at least sentence her to the max?

Gabriel Scott Johnson, 8-months-old | City: Tempe, Ariz. | Date last seen: Dec. 27, 2009 | Race: White | Sex: Male | Height: 24 inches | Weight: 20 pounds |

Gabriel Scott Johnson was abducted by his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, on Dec. 27, 2009. Johnson was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida on December 30 2009, and found guilty of unlawful imprisonment, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference. Gabriel is still missing.

636101649226432192-img-13028.jpeg

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ng-families-find-names-and-closure/736025001/

gosh this thread is dead again and Elizabeth Johnson gets out of jail, buys a condo and looks to me like she has had breast augmentation, hummm..... does anyone know who she married? Just wondering how many mirrors she has busted since she found this new guy to support her?

I followed Gabriel's case for a long time and still check in frequently. I felt particularly drawn to his case because my first son was born only a couple days before Gabe. As my son's 9th birthday approaches, I think of how much he has grown and changed. And with that, I also think of Gabriel and he has been so heavy on my heart and mind. I think of all that his family has missed out on, and all that Gabe has missed out on. I pray that he is healthy and happy wherever he may be. I pray that he will find his way home to Logan and his siblings. Without even knowing this child, he will always hold a special place in my heart.

gosh this thread is dead again and Elizabeth Johnson gets out of jail, buys a condo and looks to me like she has had breast augmentation, hummm..... does anyone know who she married? Just wondering how many mirrors she has busted since she found this new guy to support her?

He is an older guy in his late 40's.

Elizabeth also works at a car dealership in the Albuquerque area.

New to this thread but I've been following baby Gabriel's case since the very beginning. I wish there was more information, more new information to go on.

Ugh. Gabriel is so close to my son's age, and I've been following this case since the beginning. I sure hope he's alive and safe somewhere and we'll hear about him finding out his true identity sometime. I hate you Elizabeth, really I do.

I sure hope he's alive and safe somewhere and we'll hear about him finding out his true identity sometime.

I like to imagine that Baby Gabriel & Baby Lisa (Kansas City) are brother & sister now. They hassle & tease & pick on & wrestle with each other constantly BUT anyone else who picks on either one better look out for the other!

I like to imagine that Baby Gabriel & Baby Lisa (Kansas City) are brother & sister now. They hassle & tease & pick on & wrestle with each other constantly BUT anyone else who picks on either one better look out for the other!
I agree....I'm from Kansas City and sadly, I don't think that Baby Lisa is alive - I think the odds that Baby Gabriel is are much higher, though I guess that might just be wishful thinking. I really do believe she sold him, so I hope that he ended up with people who love him and not trafficked into something horrible :'(

There has been the hope that since Elizabeth was staying at a motel where black market adoptions occurred, Baby Gabriel may have been adopted and is still alive. However, some San Antonio authorities believe she probably did kill baby Gabriel and are considering charges.

Attachments

• joannajohnsonbabygabriel2.JPG
    joannajohnsonbabygabriel2.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 10
There has been the hope that since Elizabeth was staying at a motel where black market adoptions occurred, Baby Gabriel may have been adopted and is still alive. However, some San Antonio authorities believe she probably did kill baby Gabriel and are considering charges.

That IS what she told Logan.

Of course at other times she gave him to a couple in a park....

So sorry, Logan, for all you've been through!

That makes me sad. Has there been any info on wehre the ring she was in posession of may have come from?

Would they actually be able to charge her with murder without a body?

She DID say she killed him.

But would that phone call to Logan be enough to charge her with murder and put her on trial?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back